RBI Recruitment for the post of Assistant – Special Drive for PWD candidates
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment for the post of Assistant – Special Drive for PWD candidates
Total Posts: 27 Posts
Posts Name: Assistant – Special Drive for PWD candidates
Educational Qualifications (as on 01.01.2018):
i) At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with pass class for PWD candidates in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
ii) A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
iii) Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
(1) The date of passing eligibility will be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University/ Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
(2) Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA/OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in online application. If called for document verification, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks by the candidates in terms of norms.
(3) Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all the semester(s)/year(s) by aggregating maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honors / optional / additional optional subject, if any. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class/Grade is decided on the basis of Honors marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 49.99% will be treated as less that 50%.
Age (as on 01.01.2018): Between 20 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/01/1990 and not later than 01/02/1998 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
Intimation Charges (Non- Refundable):
Payable from 30.01.2018 to 19.02.2018 (Online payment)
– No fee is payable for the candidates applying for the post except the intimation charges of ₹ 50/-. Staff candidates are exempted from payment of intimation charges.
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
• Commencement of on-line registration of application: 30/01/2018
• Closure of registration of application: 19/02/2018
• Closure for editing application details: 19/02/2018
• Last date for printing your application: 06/03/2018
• Online Fee Payment: 30/01/2018 to 19/02/2018
• Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative): April 06, 2018. However RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.
• Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative): May 07, 2018. However RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here