Any ROR Gujarat Portal
As we all know that Land is an important resource. AnyRoR stands for Any Record of Rights Anywhere.IN Gujarat state for obtaining the land record the AnyRoR will be started. From here you will get the details about the AnyRoR as well as how to check Land Records Online by Any RoR? So, let’s see details…
How to Check Any RoR Gujarat Online:
- First of go to office official site of AnyRoR or go to anyror.gujarat.gov.in
- After that click on the button View land Record.
- Now select any of the options as per your requirement.
- Then enter your land details like District, Talukas, village, survey number/Khata number.
- After that enter verification code and click on the get details button.
- Now you can check Any RoR district from following.
About Any RoR Gujarat :
Types of Land Records in Gujarat AnyRoR
- VF7: Village Form 7 is known as 7/12 or Satbara Utara.
- VF 8A: Village Form 8A provides Khata details.
- VF6: Village Form 6 registers which maintain by Talati or Village Accountant to integrate day to day changes in the land record.
- 135 D: 135 D is a Notice to Mutation. When you apply for Mutation, Talati prepares Notice 135D.
This application use for the Record of – Any Ror Gujarat , Anyror, 7 12 record, Land record , sat bar, 7 12 8a,gujarat Jamin record, agriculture land, Non agriculture land NA land, Industrial Land, GIDC, Commercial Land, Allocation of land, Name of party.
Requirements of Land Records: Any ROR Gujarat
- Personal and Legal Need
- Establishing land title for purchase and sale
- Open bank account
- Check status of alteration
- Raising farm credit or bank loan
- Land division among family members
- Types of Land Records in Gujarat AnyRoR:
- VF7: Village Form 7 is known as 7/12 or satbara utara.You can access your land details, ownership details of specific land, boja and other rights details from VF7 form.
- VF 8A: Village Form 8A provides Khata details. From this form you can access Khata Number and Owner Details.
VF6: Village Form 6 is register which maintain by Talati or Village Accountant to integrate day to day changes in land record. By using this you can check any changes in entry details.
135 D: 135 D is a Notice to Mutation. When you apply for Mutation, Talati prepare Notice 135D.This notice is served to Khatedars concerned relevant parties and any other interested parties for any objections.
You can view data with help of …..
- Survey Number
Gujarat Land Records Details :
- Property card ( House, Home, Apartments,Flats, Plots, NA land) (Emilkart).
- Any RoR Gujarat , Gam Namuna Number -7/12, 8/A,135 D Notice, VF6 Entry Details.
- Property registration Index-2 copy.
- TP(Town Planning) Maps, and F-forms.
- All Land Record online Gujarat
1) Land Measure Via GPS (તામારા ફોન દ્વારા જમીન ની માપણી )
2) Get Land Record (ગુજરાત ના બધા જ જમીન ના રેકોર્ડ )
3) Knowledge Center to Get All Details of Documents of Gujarat (જમીન માટે ના દસ્તાવેજ અથવા જમીન માટે ની બધીજ વિગતો )
4) Unit Convertor for Easy Calculation – In Build CalCulator
Any RoR Gujarat Android App
anyror.gujarat.gov.in is the only official website for checking and downloading RoR. 7/12 Utara, Form 8A etc in the Gujarat State. Do not use other websites or mobile apps with similar names.
Till date there is no official Any RoR Gujarat Android App released by Gujarat Revenue Department. However apps developed by some private firms are available on Google Play Store. If you still want to download Any RoR Gujarat app for your android mobile, download it from only reliable site like Google Play Store.
What is E-Dhara???
E-dhara is a land Record Management System. This system provided issuance of computerized RoR account.So,E-Dhara system consist of,
Issuance of computerized RoR from dedicated counter in Taluka office.
Receiving mutation application processing it in online mode was envisaged to be in place immediate.
Process for getting certified computerized copy of Gujarat Land Record:
For getting certified computerized copy of VF 7/12/VF 8A or VF 6 you should follow the below given steps.
First of all you should visit the nearest e-Dhara Kendra. E-Dhara Kendras are available at local Taluka Mamlatdar office.
After that at local e-Dhara Kendra you can request for RoR print. For this you must have survey number, farm Name, Khata Number or Khatedar Name.
- Now operator will confirm records and print 7/12 or 8A from computer.
- Then your RoR sign and stamp by Mamlatdar or any nominated person.
- You will pay 15/- charges.
- Finally do signature on RoR which is totally computerized.
Districts of which support AnyRoR:
- Devbhoomi Dwarka
- Gir Somnath
- Chhota Udaipur
DOWNLOAD 7/12 Utara Online : CLICK HERE