Gujarat Ration Card
Apply for New Ration Card is an official certificate which is provided by all the State Governments to its citizen for purchasing subsidized provisions. The Gujarat Government has decided to issue new bar-coded ration cards as per the Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department. The objective of the issue of new ration card is to eliminate the duplicate and bogus ration cards and cover all eligible beneficiaries in the state of Gujarat. In this article, we look at the guidelines for obtaining a Gujarat ration card in detail.
Digital Gujrat Online Application Registration Details: Are you looking for Digital Gujrat or Something like How to register or register in Digital Gujrat Portal? So, you are the right place to get the best results for Digital India. Before, once the official services portal was started. People of Gujarat will soon be able to avail a range of government services through their smartphones and tablets, together with the state government deciding to start a mobile application as well. Apply for New Ration Card
Digital Gujrat Online Application Registration Details: Apply for New Ration Card
Apply for New Ration Card Digital Gujarat Common Services Portal provides 33 online services to citizens of Gujrat if you can register for the registration so that online application and registration. A Common Services Portal (CSP – Digital Gujarat Portal) is a vision to provide one-stop solution for all G2C Services for citizens of Gujarat State.
Application for New Ration Card Process: Apply for New Ration Card
- You will be required to click on “Apply Online” button for filing the form online or “Download Form” button for filling the form offline.
- Applicant should ready with service-specific information like Occupational Details, Family details, other than basic applicant details before moving with submitting the application online.
- All fields marked with *(star) are mandatory fields in Online Application.
- As per the language selection, English or Gujarati respective language keyboard should be used for filling an application form.
- In case of any wrong/misleading information provided in the application shall lead to rejection of the application by Department Authorities.
- *If your application is returned for change or to fill incomplete details, kindly submit it within 37 days of return. If fail to submit within 37 days application will be disposed with rejection. The application fee will not be refunded.
New Ration Card Identity Proof Attachment (Any One):
- True Copy or Election Card.
- True Copy Income Tax PAN Card.
- True Copy of Passport
- Driving License
- Government Photo ID cards/ service photo identity card issued by PSU
- Any Government Document having citizen photo
- Photo ID issued by Recognized Educational Institution
- A copy of the Aadhar card or Election card in case of slum
Purpose of Ration Card
Apply for New Ration Card is a mandatory document that can be used as a legal identity proof. The government of Gujarat provides a subsidy for essential food items and commodities for ration card holders.
Documents Required to Apply for Gujarat Ration Card
When applying for a ration card, it is necessary to submit the following documents along with the application form.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Proof of Residence.
- PAN card.
- Driving license.
- Passport size photograph.
- Aadhaar Card.
Online Application Procedure for Apply for New Ration Card
To register for a new ration card online, the user applicant must follow the below-given steps:
Step 1: The applicant must visit the official website of Gujarat Government using the link: https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/
Step 2: The applicant must already be registered with the portal. If a new user, then registers yourself with the Digital Gujarat official portal.
Step 3: After the successful registration, click on the “Revenue” menu on the home page.
Step 4: Then select “Application for New Ration Card” under the online services.
Step 5: You will be led to the next page, here you have click on the “Apply online” button for filing the form online.
Step 6: You have to enter your login id and password and then click on the “Continue to Service” button.
Step 7: Now give all the required details in the form. Then click on “update profile” button to save your profile and click on the “Next” button.
Step 8: You will be guided to the Ration Card Applicant details page, where you have to specify all the required information in the form.
Step 9: After filling all the details in the application form click on the “Submit” button.
Offline Procedure Apply for New Ration Card
Apply for New Ration Card The applicant may download the application from the official website of Digital Gujarat portal. The application form is reproduced below: