Army Public School Teacher Recruitment Army Public School Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 8000 PGT/ TGT/ PRT Posts
Name of the Post: Army Public School PGT/ TGT/ PRT Online Form 2020
Post Date: 01-10-2020
Total Vacancy: 8000 (approximately)
Army Public School Teacher Recruitment 2020
Brief Information: Army Public School has announced a for the recruitment of PGT/ TGT/ PRT vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Army Public School
PGT/ TGT/ PRT Vacancy 2020
- Exam Fee: Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode (Online): Debit/Credit Cards/ Net Banking
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 01-10-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-10-2020
- Date for Availability of Admit Card: 04-11-2020 (Tentative will be informed after uploading)
- Date for Exam: 21 & 22-11-2020
Publication of Result: 02-12-2020 (Tentative)
Age Limit (as on 01-04-2021)
- For Fresh Candidates: Below 40 Years (In the case of Delhi schools the candidate should be in the age bracket as per DSEA&R)
- For Experienced Candidates: Below 57 years (in the case of Delhi as per DSEA&R)
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
PGT : Post Graduation, B.Ed with 50% marks
TGT : Graduation, B.Ed with 50% marks
PRT : Graduation, D.El.Ed/ B.Ed with 50% marks
Notification Click Here
Official Website Click Here
Army Public School Teacher Recruitment 2020: APS Teacher Online Application has been already started. Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) is conducting Combined Selection Screening Examination for the recruitment of PRT, TGT and PGT Teachers.
Eligible candidates can apply for APS Teacher Recruitment Exam on or before 21 September 2019.
There are approx 8000 teachers on the rolls of the 137 Army Public Schools (APS) located in various Cantonments and Military Stations across India and around 1000 teachers get turned over every year. Although, the exact number of vacancies will be projected by the School/Management while conducting interviews/evaluation of teaching skills for selection of teachers.