Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021: Bank of Maharashtra has recently released an official notification for the posts of Generalist Officer in Scale-II Posts on 20th March 2021. The online application has been active from 22nd March 2021. The candidates searching for a banking career in Maharashtra should apply for this recruitment for which the online application process is active from 22nd March 2021 to 06th April 2021 and can apply directly from the registration link mentioned below in the article. Candidates must check all the important information regarding the Bank of Maharashtra General Officer Recruitment 2021 before filling the online application form.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021
Bank Jobs 2021: It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in Bank Of Maharashtra. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks in the aggregate of all semesters / years (55% for SC / ST / OBC / PwBD). Passing of JAIIB & CAIIB is desirable.
- Professional qualification like CA / ICWA / CFA / FRM from a recognized University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
- Experience: Post qualification Work Experience of 3 years as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank. Experience in Credit related areas / Branch Head / In charge is preferable.
- Minimum 25 years and Maximum 35 years. (Relaxation for reserved categories will be applicable as per Government guidelines).
- For UR / EWS / OBC: 1180/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: 118/-
- For PwBD & Women Candidates: No Fees
- Pay Examination fee through Online Debit/credit card or Net Banking.
- Selection will be based on online examination & Interview.
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
- Online Application Start From: 22.03.2021
- Online Application Last Date: 06.04.2021