CBIC Recruitment 2022 | Role Name: Additional Assistant Director | Total Post: 100 | Last Date: Within 2 Months | Pick CBIC DGPM Recruitment Notification at www.cbic.gov.in
CBIC Recruitment 2022: Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs invites application for recruitment by selection to the Additional Assistant Director posts. Applicants should satisfy eligibility criteria regarding educational qualification, age limit for above mentioned post. Candidates with completed the bachelor’s degree from a recognized university/institute are eligible for this CBIC Central Government jobs. CBIC DGPM has hold the 100 vacancies and these vacancies will be allocated for Deputation basis. CBIC DGPM AAD Recruitment official notification has been declared on 12-11-2022. The last date for accepting of application form on Within 2 month from the date of advertisement in the employment news.
Applying candidates must have three years of experience in the matters of levy, assessment and collection of Customs duty, Central Excise duties, Goods and Service Tax and Integrated Goods and Service Tax, Intelligence and Investigation etc. Eligible officers should submit the applications along with relevant documents to the given address. Application received through email mode will not be considered. Applicants who will selected for this CBIC Additional Assistant Director post can be recruited at Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Lucknow/Any other Station. Ensured candidates will get the Rs.47600 to Rs.1,51,100 salary. CBIC AAD Recruitment rules and other information will be available at official website.
Overview – CBIC Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs|
|Post Name||Additional Assistant Director|
|Location||Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Lucknow/Any other Station|
|Pay Scale||Rs.47600 to Rs.1,51,100|
CBIC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Conditions
- Officers should hold analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre/department.
- Candidates should possess the bachelor’s degree from recognized university/institute.
- Job seekers maximum age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Interview/written may be conducted by CBIC DGPM.
Important Dates CBIC Recruitment 2022
- Employment News Date: 12th-18th November
- Last Date for submission of application form: Within 2 Months
Submission of Application
- Eligible and interested officers should be submit the application form through proper channel.
- Address: Assistant Director (Cadre), DGPM Hqrs., 5th floor, Drum Shaped Building, I.P. Estate, New Delhi-110002
How to Apply for CBIC Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website at www.cbic.gov.in
- Go to Home Page>>Vacancy Circulars
- Click the Notice for inviting applications for the post of Additional Assistant Director, in various Directorates under CBIC, on deputation basis.
- Download the above said recruitment notification
- Check then educational qualification, age limit etc
- Download the application form
- Candidates need to enter the all details
- Once check your details and then submit the application form by given address.