Deendayal Port Trust (formerly Kandla Port Trust) Recruitment for Junior Clerk and Junior Engineer (Civil) Posts 2018
Total Posts: 09 posts
• Junior Clerk: 05 Posts
• Junior Engineer (Civil): 04 Posts
• Junior Clerk: (i) Graduates having sufficient knowledge in computers in office automation software like MS WORD, MS EXCEL, etc. with 6 months certificate course in the Computers (ii) the proficiency in computers shall be judged through typing test, etc. on computer in MS WORD, MS EXCEL, etc.
• Junior Engineer (Civil): Degree in Civil Engineering OR Diploma in Civil Engineering with 3 years‘ experience.
Age Limit: (to be reckoned as on 1st March, 2018)
• Junior Clerk: (Upper Age limit : not more than 28 years) Candidate must have been born not earlier than 2.3.1990 and not later than 1.3.2000 (both days inclusive.)
• Junior Engineer (Civil): (Upper Age limit : not more than 28 years) Candidate must have been born not earlier than 2.3.1990 and not later than 1.3.2000 (both days inclusive.)
Emoluments and Benefits:
• Junior Clerk: Basic Pay Rs. 16,300/- in the Pay scale of Rs. 16,300-38,200 and other admissible allowance as applicable. Total emoluments will be approximately Rs. 28,000/- per month.
• Junior Engineer (Civil): Basic Pay Rs. 21,000/- in the Pay scale of Rs. 21,000-53,500 and other admissible allowance as applicable. Total emoluments will be approximately Rs. 36,000/- per month.
Intimation Charges/Application Fee (Non-Refundable):
Candidates are required to pay intimation charges/Application fees online from 12th March, 2018 to 31st March, 2018 (both dates inclusive) by following the instructions for online payment given under the link provided at www.kandlaport.gov.in under ‗Recruitment Section‘.
• SC/ ST/PH/DPT Employees: Nil
• All candidates other than SC/ ST/PH/DPT Employees: Rs. 300/- (Application fee including intimation charges) + GST @ 18%
Selection Process: The selection will be made on the basis of performance in ONLINE examination, proficiency test as applicable, weightage of educational qualification. There will be no interview for the above Class III posts. The selection of shortlisted candidates for the above posts will be subject to verification of required documents as indicted in this advertisement, in original. Non submission of requisite documents by the candidate during this process will disqualify his candidature from further participation in the recruitment process. Further, in case it is found during verification that requisite documents do not meet the prescribed criteria, his candidature will not be considered any further in the recruitment process.
More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
• Online Registration Start Date: 12th March, 2018
• Online Registration Closing Date: 31st March, 2018
• Last date of payment of application fee-Online: 12th March, 2018 to 31st March, 2018
• Date for online examination: Date, Time and venue details will be given in Admit Card.
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here