Delhi Police 649 Head Constable Recruitment 2020 Notification: The Delhi Police has announced fresh 649 vacancies for Head Constable (Assistant Wireless Operator / Tele-printer Operator in Group ‘C’ on 22 December at its official website, delhipolice.nic.in. The online registration for fresh vacancies will open on 28 December.
As per the Delhi Police 649 Head Constable Recruitment 2020 Notification, the online registration will continue till 27 January 2020. Interested candidates can apply online Delhi Police 649 Head Constable 2020 vacancies application link (to active on 28 December 2019) available on the Recruitment page of the official website.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2020:- Delhi Police invites Online applications from Male and Female Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of temporary Assistant Wireless Operator/ Tele-printer Operator (Head Constable) (Group ‘C’) in Delhi Police.
They will be governed under the Delhi Police Act and Central Civil Services Rules applicable to other members of the force and other Acts and Rules applicable from time to time.
Post Name:- Head Constable (AWO/TPO)
- Total posts:- 649
(a) Male:- Open- 392, Departmental- 43
(b) Female:- Open- 193, Departmental- 21
- Age limit:- 18 to 27 years.
- Pay Scale:- Level-4 in the pay matrix (Rs. 225500- 81100) plus usual and admissible allowances to the Central Government Employees from time to time.
- Educational Qualification:-
10+2 (Senior Secondary) pass from a recognized Board with Science & Mathematics as subjects.
National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the trade of Mechanic-Cum-Operator Electronic Communication System.
- Professional Requirement:-
(a) English word processing speed- 1000 key depressions in 15 minutes.
(b) Basic knowledge of Computer Functions:- Opening/ Closing of PC, printing, MS office usage, saving & modification in typed text, paragraph setting & numbering, etc.
Upper age relaxation
- OBC- 30 years.
- SC/ST-32 years.
- Widow/ Divorced Women/ Judicially separated women who are not re-married:- 35 years for UR/EWS (38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC/ST).
- Sportsmen/ Sportswomen:- 32 years for UR/ OBC/ EWS (37 years for SC/ST) who have represented State at the National level and Country at the International level.
- Departmental candidate of Delhi Police:- 40 years for UR/EWS (43 years for OBC and 45 years for SC/ST) who have rendered 03 years regular and continuous service in Delhi Police.
- For Ex-Servicemen, as per rules.
On appointment they shall be entitled to the pension benefits as per the New Restructured Defined Contributory Pension Scheme” applicable for the new entrants to the Central Government Services with effect from 01.01.2004.
The detailed advertisement will be published in the Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar dated 28.12.2019 and Delhi Police website: www.delhipolice.nic.in.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 28-12-2019
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 27-01-2020
Advertisement: Click Here
Notification: Click Here