Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2019
Gujarat Scholarship offered by the Gujarat government to the underprivileged students of class pre-metric, post-metric and the students who belong to weaker section to carry on their higher studies.
This scholarship is provided for school as well as college level. It is aimed to provide higher education to the students who are willing to continue their studies after class 12th. To know more about these scholarships one need to visit the official website www.digitalgujarat.gov.in.
Who can apply for the Gujarat Digital Scholarship 2019?
As per the official news, different candidates who are performing well in the courses can apply for this scholarship. The students from class 9th to post-graduation level can apply for the Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2019.
In fact, this is a great opportunity for students who want to fulfill their dreams and make their life successful. Interested candidates can download the application for the scholarship through its official website.
They also need to make sure that forms must be filled before the last date. The form submitted must be free from any type of error in case any discrepancy found it may be rejected by the authority.
Who is eligible for the Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2019?
- Residential proof that states the candidates belongs to Gujarat state.
- All documents which are necessary to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Applicant must belong to backward class.
- The candidate’s parent’s income must not be more than 2lakh per annum.
- The selection of the candidate will be as per the merit list.
Which documents do you require for the Gujarat Scholarship?
- Certificate of caste.
- Domicile certificate.
- Details of the fee structure and documents by the institution/university.
- Previous year’s detailed mark sheet.
List of the best digital scholarships provided by Digital Gujarat and its eligibility in detail?
The students of Gujarat can avail different types of scholarships. Are you looking for the disbursement of Gujarat Digital Scholarship? The right place you are here you will get the details of various Digital Gujarat Scholarships list.
- Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Gujarat
The candidates who obtained 80% marks in class 10th /12th and getting admission in the first year of diploma/degree are eligible for it. This scholarship is provided by the Education Department Government of Gujarat.
The student who got 65% marks in their diploma and getting admission in the first or second year can apply for this scholarship. The applicant’s family income must not be more than 6 LAC per P.A.
Scholarship to Disabled Students, Gujarat
The candidate must be more than 40% disabled to apply for this scholarship. The students from class 1st to 12th can apply for this scholarship.
The applicant must have scored 40% marks in the previous examination. A satisfactory regular attendance in the previous session is mandatory to apply for this scholarship. The annual income of the family must not be more than 50000.
Post SSC Scholarship for Girls (NTDNT), Gujarat
A girl candidate who belongs to NTDNT category and studying in class 11 to Ph.D. level can apply for this scholarship.
Post SSC Scholarships for Boys (NTDNT) Gujarat
The applicant must belong to NTDNT category and study in class 11th to Ph.D. level can apply for this Scholarship. The annual income of the family must be less than 1.5 Lac in case candidate is living in an urban area. In case the candidate is living in a rural area the income slab will be 1.20 lakh.
Post SSC Scholarship for Boys/Girls (SEBC), Gujarat
The boys/girls studying in class 11th to Ph.D. level can apply for this scholarship. This scholarship is also available for SEBC category boys/girl students.
Food Bill Assistance to SC Students Gujarat
The SC category students, who are pursuing medical/engineering programs, can apply for this scholarship. The annual income of the applicant’s family must not exceed more than 2.50 Per annum.
Medical/Engineering Students (SEBC) Gujarat Food Bill assistance
The SEBC candidates pursuing a Medical and Engineering program from an affiliated hostel are eligible to apply for this scholarship. The annual income of the applicant’s family must not exceed INR 2.5 Lakh.
Higher Education Scheme Gujarat
The students of class 11th, 12th or college pursuing the courses in engineering, medical, commerce, arts etc. can apply for this scholarship. The annual income of the candidate’s family must not exceed INR 2.5 Lakh.
Post Metric Scholarship for SC Girl Students, Gujarat
The SC category girl student can apply for this scholarship. The income of the applicant’s family must not exceed INR 2.5 Lakh.
Research Scholarship Gujarat
The Postgraduate students willing to pursue a Ph.D. program in various subjects of science like Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Zoology, Biology and Microbiology can apply for the same. The applicant must not be more than 25 years of age and passed BSC and MSC with a second class grade in the relevant subject.
Scholarship to the Gujarat Government Colleges students
Students who are studying in the various fields of arts, science and commerce at government colleges are eligible to apply for this.
Boys and Girls Gujarat Students special scholarship
The students of class 1st to 10th are eligible to apply for this program. The candidate must belong to the special category of the caste. Along with he/she should require at least 70% attendance in the school they are attending.
Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Post-Metric Scholarship Gujarat
The students from 11th to post graduation can apply for this. The annual income of the applicant’s family must not exceed INR 2.5 Lakh. The candidates pursuing their studies through correspondence are also eligible for this program. The candidate must not be the repeater in the same class for more than once.
Apart from the above, there are various other Gujarat Digital Scholarships are available for the students. Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Gujarat provides all the above mentioned Digital Scholarships except Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojna, Gujarat. Education Department Government of Gujarat provides this Scholarship. The tentative period to apply for these scholarships is June to August.
The interested candidates can apply for the scholarship by registering with Digital Gujarat Portal, update their profile and then apply for the respective scholarship for which they are eligible. In case of any doubt, one needs to call the helpdesk number 18002335500.
Some steps while applying for the scholarship on digitalgujarat.gov.in :
- First of all You need to visit www.digitalgujarat.gov.in [Link]
- Now you need to click on sign in / login button which would be Available on the upper right corner of the website.
- Now you will see the login page, beside this you will see the red color button of registration, Click on it!
- Now you will see the registration form in which you will be asked for Adhar no, Password and Date of birth.
- You will get OTP in your aadhar registered email id and phone no. Just enter this in Requested OPT Box.
- Now You will see the other form of your details like address and other things, also fill that up.
- Now You will see your profile, Click on Request a new service link and then select a filter as a Scholarships There.
- you will see the big list of scholarships, click on your category and then do further procedure as they ask.
- After that whenever you want to check scholarship form again you just need to Login in Digital Gujarat scholarship website.
The residents of Gujarat can register with the Government of Gujarat Online Portal by following the steps mentioned below:
Access the Portal
Step 1: The applicant must visit the Digital Gujarat Portal to avail all the government services.
New User Registration :
Step 2: In case you are a new applicant of the Digital Gujarat portal, you have to register in the portal to avail all the services offered by the government. Then click on the option “Register” for the New User Registration.
Fill in the Right Credentials
Step 3: You will be directed to the registration page where you have to enter the following details.
- Aadhaar Number
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- e-mail Address
Step 4: After entering all the details you have to click on the “save” button.
Step 5: Then your citizen profile will be created successfully upon completing the Digital Gujarat Registration.
Login to Portal
Step 6: To portal login, you can use any of these two following methods to log in.
Step 7: You have to click on the “Login” button that is visible on the homepage of the portal.
Step 8: Then select the login type that would provide you with three options such as Aadhaar card, Mobile Number and e-mail address.
Step 9: Then you have to enter your username, password and captcha code. After that, you would be able to login to the Digital portal.
Step 10: Now you are eligible to request and apply for any services which are available at the web portal.Click For New Registration (Student)
PDF File For Registration Process :
Digital Gujarat School/College Available Scholarship Scheme Yojana.
- BCK-78 Post S.S.C Scholarship For Girls (SEBC)
- BCK -137 Post S.S.C Scholarship For Girls (NTNT)
- BCK-81 Post S.S.C Scholarship For Boys (SEBC)
- BCK-138 Post S.S.C Scholarship For Boys (NTDNT)
- BCK-80 Instrumental Assistance For Medical, Engineering, Diploma students (SEBC)
- BCK-79 Food Bill Assistance For Medical, Engineering Students (SEBC)
- BCK -83 Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for technical and professional courses (SEBC)
- BCK -83 Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for technical and professional courses (EBC)
- BCK -83 Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for technical and professional courses (Minority)
- BCK -139 Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for technical and professional courses (NTDNT)
- BCK-98 Fellowship scheme for M.Phil, D. students (SEBC)
- BCK-82 Higher Secondary Scholarship (SEBC)
- BCK-82 Higher Secondary Scholarship (EBC)
- BCK-82 Higher Secondary Scholarship (Minority)
- BCK-81C Scholarship for students studying Dr.Ambedkar and Indira Gandhi Open University (SEBC)
- BCK -325 Educational Assistance for NTDNT Students Studying in Self Financed College (NTDNT)
- VKY-157 Food Bill Assistance in College Attached Hostels
- VKY 164 Instrumental Assistance for First Year Students of Medical , Engineering , Diploma Courses
- VKY 158 Swami Vivekanand plan for diploma technical professional and industrial courses
- VKY 156 Post Matric Scholarship for ST Girls Students having annual family income more than 2.50 Lacs
- Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Post-Matric Scholarship
- Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Pre-Matric Scholarship
- (BCK-12) Instrumental Help to SC Students (Medical, Engineering, Diploma Students Only)
- (BCK-10) Food bill Assistance to SC Students
- (BCK-5) Post Matric Scholarship for SC girls student only (Having annual family income more than 2.50 Lac)(State Government Scheme)
- (BCK-6.1) Post Matric Scholarship for SC students (Government of India Scheme). Only Schedule caste Students can apply whose parents/guardians income less than 2.50 lac
- (BCK-11) Fellowship scheme for M.Phil, D. For SC students
- (BCK-13) Scholarship/Stipend to SC Students for ITI/Professional Courses
- BCK-81A Post Matric Scholarship of Government of India for the OBC students
- (BCK-6.1) Post Matric Scholarship for SC students (Government of India Scheme)(Freeship Card Student Only)
Important Documents List to submit the form of shishyavrutti / scholarship form:
- One’s caste certificate which is self-attested.
- The Aadhar card in a self-attested manner.
- The first page of bank passbook or a blank cheque has to be uploaded.
- The bill that has been given for the current course being pursued by the student.
- Previous mark sheets have to be presented, and they should be self-attested.
- If astudent took a break from studies, then they have to admit a Break Affidavit.
- If the student is residing in a hostel, then they would require a hostel certificate.
- Income certificate of the earning member of the family issued from a genuine authority. If in Government service then Form no. 16 is mandatory.
- School leaving certificate should also be there.
- A Bonafide certificate has to be submitted for the current year in school or college.
Proof Needed In Service Attachment Digital Gujarat School/College Available Scholarship Scheme Yojana
- Caste Certificate
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- First Page Of Bank PassBook/Cancelled Cheque
- Fee Receipt of Current Course Year
- Self Attested Certificate of Previous academic marksheet
- Break Affidavit(If Break Gap is More than One Year)
- Hostel Certificate(Only For Hosteller Student)
- Income Certificate (Competent Authority)(Form no.16 required For Govt. Employee)
- School Leaving Certificate
- School/College Current Year Bonafide Certificate
Document List For Digital Gujarat Scholarship
- For any query/problem regarding portal citizen can contact on toll free no. 18002335500.
User Manual ? Form Kevi Rite Bharvu ?
FAQ OF Digital Gujarat Shishyvruti Yojna
How can I apply online for scholarship?:
The Post Matric Scholarship Schemes for 2019-20 (Within the State/Outside the State) are online Schemes. In order to apply online, please visit the website through URL: digitalgujarat.gov.in
Who can apply online under these scholarship scheme?:
Gujarat State bonafide students, studying within state or outside state, within India, having valid AADHAAR (UID) Credentials and fulfilling the Scheme specific guidelines are eligible to apply under these scholarship schemes.
What is the last date for submitting applications online?:
For Post Matric Scholarship: In case of scholarships for the year 2019-20 students can apply online .The time schedule notified vide newspapers and digital Gujarat portal from time to time.
Is there any Application ID?:
Yes. An Application ID will be provided to the candidate once his /her application is registered It will be conveyed to candidates through SMS and e-mail. Students should note their Application ID as it will be required in future.
Can I Apply as fresh if I am renewal student?:
Yes, for the first time in year 2017-18 every student have to apply as a fresh candidate.
Do I need to get my Aadhaar Card to apply for Scholarship?:
Aadhaar Card Number is mandatory for the Students in order to fill up the application form online. Students can also apply for Scholarship entering the Aadhaar no.
Do I have to fill up the online application in more than one sitting?:
Yes you can fill up the online application in as many as sitting as you wish until you are satisfied that you have entered all desirable fields correctly. The software provides facility to save your application at every stage until you click on final button.
What should I do, if I do not find my institute name in the drop-down menu?:
Student will contact to their respective institute.
Which fields in application form is mandatory?:
Fields provided with red asterisk (*) mark are mandatory fields.
What happens, if I detect mistakes after forwarding the application to the institute?:
You should separately inform the mistakes detected by you to the Officer of your Institute. The institute has to back the application as incomplete application and then the application will be available to the student for editing.
Can I Secure scholarship for previous year?:
No, scholarship can be claimed only for the current year. Scholarship for the previous years cann’t be claimed on online portal
Can I take print-out of my application at any stage?
Printout of application can be taken with “Barcode”, after locking and forwarding the application which is to be submitted at the Institute.
Whether I have to scan the certificates and upload in the system before forwarding the online application to the institute?:
YES The system has the facility of uploading the scanned copy of the Certificates, like Caste Certificate, Income Certificate, Fee Receipt, Disabled Certificate(If any), Hosteller Certificate, Copy of first page of pass book( showing IFSC code of the Bank & Bank account number)However, the student has to submit self attested copies of requisite documents with print out/hard copy of application.
What is to be done after submitting the online application?:
After locking and forwarding the application online to the institute, you should take a print out of the application (this would come with a barcode), sign it and submit it at the Institute with documents.
Can I apply scholarship application after last date?:
Unless the date is extended you cannot apply as the digital Gujarat portal will not allow to register so please do it in time.
How to check the status of my application?:
Student can check the status of online application by logging with his/her login details.
What should I do if, by mistake, I select and forward my application to wrong institute?:
You can approach to your institute and inform about the error.
What should I do, if by mistake, I select wrong category and apply for wrong scheme?:
You have to approach to your institute and inform about the error, so that there will be Permanent rejection of your wrong application.
How can I apply for scholarship, if I am a student of Institute, located outside Gujarat?:
Fill up your application online on digital Gujarat portal and submit the filled up application along with all the documents mentioned in portal at the district respective Officer of the native district of the student.
Where shall I Contact for Queries?:
For any technical queries, Contact Helpdesk No. 18002335500
What if I forget my password?:
You can recover your password by clicking on reset button. Your password will regenerate and SMS sent to your mobile number.