ECIL Recruitment 2022 – Electronics Corporation of India Limited is looking for dynamic, experienced and result oriented personnel for ‘Technical Officer on Contract’ positions purely on fixed tenure contract basis, for a period of One Year to work for various Business Verticals across the country. There are 190 vacancies to be filled for this post. Interested and Eligible B.E/B. Tech Graduates can attend the walk-In Interview on the given dates. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited was established on 11 April 1967 under the Department of Atomic Energy. ECIL was interested in the Design, Development, Manufacture, and Marketing of several products. The company plays a very significant role in the fields of Computers and Information Technology. The vision of the ECIL is “self-reliance in strategic electronics”. Candidates who looking for ECIL Jobs can checkout the ECIL Careers website.
ECIL Recruitment 2022 Details:
|Job Role||Technical Officer|
|Salary/month||Rs. 25,000 – 31,000/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Walk-In Date||26 & 29 November 2022|
ECIL Recruitment 2022 Total Posts: 190 Posts
- Mumbai – 08 Posts
- Naliya – 01 Post
- Bengaluru – 01 Post
- Kaiga – 04 Posts
- Rawatbhata, Kota – 02 Posts
- Allahabad – 01 Post
- Andaman & Nicobar – 02 Posts
- Lucknow – 01 Post
- Vizag – 01 Post
- Yadadri – 03 Posts
- Hyderabad – 166 Posts
Educational Qualification (as on 31.10.2022):
- At least 1 year post-qualification (for detailed experience see Annexure-I).
- Candidates who studied full time/regular courses are only eligible.
- Correspondence/distance mode/e-learning/part time courses shall not be considered.
- Experience from Academic Institutions/Colleges/Apprenticeship shall not be considered and the same will be excluded for the purpose of calculation of Post-Qualification experience.
- 3 years for OBC
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 10 more years relaxation for PwD category
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
Salary/month: ECIL Recruitment 2022
- 1st year – Rs. 25,000/-
- 2nd year – Rs. 28,000/-
- 3rd & 4th year – Rs. 31,000/-
ECIL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
Candidates will be allowed only after registration and followed by successful document verification. Shortlisted candidates will be evaluated based on Personal Interview and final recommendations against above notified posts shall be made as per the following criteria.
- Qualification: 20% of aggregate percentage in Engineering.
- Relevant experience: 30 (10 marks for initial one year experience & 10 marks for each extra year max. up to 30 marks including initial one).
- Personal Interview: 50
Note: It is mandatory for the candidates who are already working as FTE with any of the units of Electronics Corporation of India Limited to obtain a letter from the respective Reporting Officer seeking permission to attend the selection process and need to submit the letter at the time of document verification.
How to Apply for ECIL Recruitment 2022?
Eligible candidates should report at 09.00 hrs on 26 & 29 November 2022 with duly filled in application form & resume along with the original certificates & a set of self-attested photocopies(SSC Certificate, Identity Proof, Experience Certificate, etc). Registration closure time is 11.30 hrs on the date of the Walk-In interview. Walk-In Dates may vary based on B.E/B.TechDiscipline and Experience Profile(For more Details See Annexure-I).
Application Form: Click Here
Annexure-I: Click Here
For more Details: Click Here
Factory Main Gate,
Electronics Corporation of India Limited,
Hyderabad – 500062.