|Get A Old Land Record In Just Minutes @anyror gujarat gov in|
Requirements of AnyROR Record
- The ROR land details used for many purposes they are like
- Check ownership of land
- It is an important document during the registration
- ROR is used to get loans from the bank
- Land records are helpful to verify the owner during land sale
- Division of land among the family member
Types Of AnyROR Anywhere 7/12
There are four types of AnyROR which are available and here are the kinds of AnyROR 7/12
VF7: Village Form 7, also called as 7/12 or Satbara Utara form. We get the land details like ownership of land, boja, and other information from VF7 form.
VF 8A: Village Form 8A contains the Khata Details. It has complete information about the Khata Number and owner details.
VF6: Village Form 6 is the register taken care by Talati or Village Accountant to integrate day to day changes in land records. With this, you can check any changes in the details.
135D: 135 D is a mutation notice that is prepared by Talati when we apply for the mutation. It is given to Khatedars concerned parties and any other for any objections.
Benefits of Any ROR Gujarat Land Records
Many benefits will help the landowners in their registration process.
- AnyROR will decrease the chance of false registration
- No need to visit the offices for the land records every time
- All the land records are available in the online portal
- Access the details with simple information.
- Survey number, land type, transactions, crop details are available.
What is E-Dhara
E-Dhara is the government office located at every Taluka Mamlatdar office. It maintains the land administration of the state. The system has the computerised ROR account that consists of
- Digitalized ROR from the authorised counter in Taluka Office
- Receiving mutation application online and update them immediately.
How To Get Certified Computerized Copy Gujarat Land Record
- To get the computerised copy of VF7/12/VF 8A or VF 6, you need to follow the steps as given below section
- First, visit the nearest e-Dhara Kendra available at the local Taluka Mamlatdar office.
- Here, request for the ROR print and you should have survey number, owner name, Khata Number.
- The office will confirm your details and give the print of 7/12 or 8 A village form.
- You need to pay the fare of 15 Rupees to the officer for the ROR form.
- Protects the rights of the owner of the land
- Helps to get a loan from a bank
- Court demands land records proof in case any dispute arises
- A certified copy of records of rights protects you from illegal land acquisitions or grabbing
- Can be used to check the ownership of the land
- Can be used to get access to information pertaining to the land
- Works as a vital document during the land sale
- Can be used by farmers as a document while getting a loan from the bank
- During the land sale, the land records can be used by the buyer can verify or check the revenue records of the land through land records
How to Check Land Records Survey No Urban
- Visit the website of AnyROR Gujarat in the browser.
- Click on View Land Records-Urban from the home page of the site.
- Select from the options according to the requirement of the details available on the website.
- Choose the District, and City Survey Office form drop list given in the text space on the page.
- Also, enter the ward, survey No, Sheet No from the list. All this information is available on the website.
- Enter the text given in the yellow background in the text space for the security purpose.
- Tap on “Get Detail” button on the page that will display the results on the page.
- VF6 or Village Form 6
- VF7 or Village Form 7
- VF8A or Village Form 8A
- Get A Old Land Record In Just Minutes @anyror Gujarat gov in
- Gujarati Video Tutorial For How to Get A Old Land Record In Just Minutes @anyror gujarat gov in
- Also Read: Our Other Government ServiceRelated Posts
Any ROR App Download
We can use the 7/12 Satbara Utara Gujarat App that will help you check the land records using your mobile phone. It has an easy user interface and also occupies very less space. The Anyror 7/12 Satbara App is available in their App stores, respectively