Gujarat Mineral Research & Development Society (GMRDS) Recruitment for Royalty Inspector Posts 2018
Total Posts: 40 Posts
Posts Name: Royalty Inspector
Educational Qualification: M.Sc. in Geology or Applied Geology / B.E. /B.Tech in Mining Engineering.
Additional qualifications and skills:
• Candidates must be well versed with basic computer knowledge.
• Respective Degree must be approved by AICTE/UGC and it should be fulltime.
• Candidates must have minimum 55% (6 CGPA out of 10) in his/her respective degree.
• The candidates should have good communication and presentation skills.
• Preference will be given to Gujarat domicile.
Age Limit: Less than 30 years as on 01/01/2018
Monthly Remuneration: Rs. 24,000/-
More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
How to Apply: Candidates should submit their applications along with all relevant documents duly certified copies by registered post so as to reach GMRDS office (during office hours 10:30 to 18:10) till 09/02/2018. The application should be clearly titled on the cover as “Application for the post of Royalty Inspector”. Application in person, through E-mail or any other medium will not be entertained).
In case of any queries, kindly reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address: Block No. 8, 7 th floor, Udhyog Bhavan, Sector -11, Gandhinagar-382011
Last Date: 09-02-2018
Advertisement: Click Here