Gujarat GPSC Exam Calendar 2018-19
Download GPSC Recruitment Exam Calendar in the format of pdf from here. The Candidates who are on the way to perform for the recruitment procedure of the state civil services officers / Gujarat PSC Recruitment via the Competitive Examination (GPSC Exams) / personal interviews to the services of the State Govt of Gujarat and now seeking for the GPSC Gujarat Exam Calendar 2018-19 than you are here at the right platform. The all content of GPSC Exam Calendar 2018 like Exam Dates, name of Vacancy, Number of Posts, Application Form Start Date, last Date etc available here.
Gujarat GPSC Exam Calendar 2018
The Gujarat Public Service Commission Exam Schedule 2018-19 is provided here to download. The willing Applicants who are going get jobs in the Gujarat state and are Seeking for the upcoming Govt Jobs In the Gujarat they are Detailed that they Can get the updated news about to the GPSC Recruitment Notification from the below Section. The Gujarat Public Service Commission as GPSC is a state association which is the responsible for the conducting of the recruitment process of the state civil services officers / GPSC Exam Calendar/ Gujarat PSC Recruitment via the Competitive Exams (GPSC Examinations) / personal interviews to the services of the State Govt of the Gujarat. Please take have a look at the complete details regarding GPSC Calendar 2017-18.
GPSC Exam Calendar 2018
The Applicants can register for the listed Gujarat Public Service Commission Recruitment Announcement on or before the closing date by the filling form via this web page and take GPSC Vacancy. The Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has also made some norms of the process in order to the regulate its method in relating to the performance of its functions.
GPSC Recruitment 2018
GPSC Exam Calendar: The Gujarat was the main point of power, education & Indian culture in ancient and traditional in India and it is the main important state in the India with the area of 94,163 km square. The number Population of this state is 103,804,637, which is large growing. But to the Literacy rate of this Gujarat is total 63.4%, where the literacy rate for the male candidates is 73.4% & for women, candidates are the 53.3% only.
GPSC Vacancy 2018 Posts Details
- GPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018
- Gujarat Education Services
- Rural Development Officer
- Municipal Executive Officer
- District Minority Welfare Officer
- Planning Officer/ District Planning Officer
- Gujarat Registration Services
- Gujarat Administrative Services
- Assistant Engineer
- Gujarat Election Services
- District Military Welfare Officer
- Assistant Prosecution Officer
- Insurance Medical Officer
- Veterinary Officer and others
- Gujarat Jail Services
- Assistant Grade III Posts in General, Depot, Technical and Account Cadres etc.
- Gujarat Police Services and Police Superintendent
- Gujarat Financial Services
- Assistant Planning Officer and Asst. Project Officer/ Asst. Director
- Gujarat Probation Services (Probation Officer)
- Gujarat Labour Services etc
gpsc.gujarat.gov.in Gujarat Govt Vacancy 2018
- Department Name: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
- Posts Name: LDC, Clerk, Assistant, teachers, Constable, Officers, and Steno etc
- Category: GPSC Exam Calendar / Govt Jobs
- Exam year: 2018
- Official Link: gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
GPSC Latest Jobs in 2018 Eligibility Criteria
GPSC Jobs Educational qualification:
GPSC Exam Calendar: Candidates must have qualified 12th / Diploma / Degree / Graduation / Masters Degree in any discipline with the relevant skills and working experience from well-organized board/ University.
GPSC Vacancies Age Limit:
The Candidate Age Limit Must be Between from 18 to 42 Years. (Note: The age relaxation will be applicable as per the Govt Norms)
Latest Vacancy of GPSC Selection Procedure
Vacancy in the Gujarat Public Service Commission is made based via two methods that are mentioned below –
- Direct Recruitment/ Vacancy
- Direct recruitment is done by Conducting exams in which the selection is done on the basis of either of the following processes.
- Main (Written) Exam and Personal Interview (PI) of the successful students of the Prel Test prescribed under rules.
- Written Examination & Personal Interview (PI)
- Promotional/ Posts Increment
- Promotion is provided to civil servants by the Departmental Promotion team.
- For this applicants must be employees of any Department of the commission.
- Promotion is made by the candidates of the council, which are posted at the upper level.
Gujarat PSC Exam Calendar 2018
If the Department will be made any changes or any Correction in the Examination Calendar then will be published it here so keep staying here regular. For More Details, the Candidates can visit the official website of this department. And also if the Candidates have any query or doubt about GPSC Exam Calendar 2018-19 then they can come in the Comment Box to Discuss with us. Thanks