GSFC Recruitment : Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited – GSFC published an official notification for Recruitment of ITI / Technician Apprentice, Attendant Operator, Lab Assistant posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment.
GSFC Recruitment 2020 Job details
- Technician Apprentice (Chemical Engineering) TACH
- Technician Apprentice (Civil Engineering) TACV
- Technician Apprentice (Computer/IT Engineering) TACM
- Technician Apprentice (Electrical Engineering) TAEL
- Technician Apprentice (Inst & Control Engg) TAIC
- Technician Apprentice (Mechanical Engineering) TAMH
- Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)
- Lab Assistant (Chemical Plant)
- ITI-Computer Operating Cum Programming Assistant (COPA)
- ITI-Draftsman Mechanical
- ITI- Electrician
- ITI- Fitter
- ITI- INSTRUMENT MECHANIC (CHEMICAL PLANT)
- ITI-Mechanical Maintenance (Chemical Plant)
- DRAFTSMAN CIVIL
Eligibility Criteria: Educational Qualification ITI / Graduate / B.Sc. Post Related Degree (see details in official advertisement)
Maximum 26 years as on 31/03/2020
Final Selection will be based on personal interview.
Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by below mentioned link.
Application start from: 16/12/2020
Last date for application: 25/12/2020 (till 23.59 PM)
Official Advertisement & Apply online: Click Here
GSFC Recruitment 2020
Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited (GSFCL) Recruitment for Various Posts 2018
Junior Agronomist / Assistant Agronomist (On Contract)
• Qualification: M.Sc (Agriculture Science) – 02 years full time course with min. 55% marks from reputed university. OR B.Sc (Agriculture Science) – 04 years full time course with min. 60%marks from reputed university.
• Experience: Min 2 yrs of relevant experience excluding training
Junior Analyst (R&D) – On Contract
• Qualification: M. Sc (Inorganic/Organic/Analytical Chemistry) – 02 years full time course with minimum 55% marks from reputed university
• Experience: Minimum 2 years of relevant experience excluding training
Asst. Technician (Metallurgy)- On Contract
• Qualification: Diploma (Metallurgy) -3 years full time course with minimum 60 % marks from reputed university
• Experience: Minimum 2 years of relevant experience excluding apprenticeship/training
Age Criteria: Not more than 27 years as on the date of advertisement
More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 30-04-2019
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 12-05-2019
• Junior Agronomist / Assistant Agronomist
• Junior Analyst (R&D)
• Asst. Technician (Metallurgy)