Gujarat CM launch phase-4 of Seva Setu from Dahod, also ‘kharva-movasa’ vaccine drive
“Seva Setu Programme reflects Gujarat Government’s transparency in governance, 1-crore people covered in first three phases” – Chief Minister
Gujarat Chief Minister Vijaybhai Rupani today launched the phase-4 of the state-wide Seva Setu programme from Dhadhela village in Limkheda taluka of Dahod district to provide benefits of 55 schemes related to 13 government departments at the doorstep of the people, eliminating the middlemen, touts.
Mr. Rupani and other dignitaries present at the Seva Setu camp distributed assistance and certificates to the beneficiaries. About 2,000 people from Dhadela and ten nearby villages were served at the Seva Setu camp today.
He also launched the state-wide ‘kharwa-movasa’ vaccine drive at the animal medical camp arranged at the venue of Seva Setu programme.
Speaking on the occasion, he said that one crore people have been benefitted during the first three phases of the Seva Setu programme in the state. It is being implemented at a single place, forming clusters of 8-10 villages at each venue. The government thus plans to cover all the 18,000 villages in the state.
In Rural Areas
– Grievances to Vatsalya Card (healthcare upto 2-lakh rupees for needy families) 32,899 cases out of 35,868 cases were solved
– Grievances to avail benefits of Ma Amritam Yojna 11,024 cases out of of 12,632 were solved
(ensuring annual health cover of Rs.878-crore to 43,923 families)
– Grievances for availing Widow assistance 1,998 cases out of 2,476 cases were solved
– Grievances for availing Aadhar Card 82,176 cases out of 82,779 cases were solved.
In Semi-Urban Areas
Grievances to avail Vatsalya card 8,212 cases out of 8,507 cases were solved.
– Grievances for benefits of Ma Amritam Yojna 4,033 cases out of 4,397 cases were solved.
(ensuring health insurance cover of Rs.244-crore to 12,245 families)
– Grievances for availing Widow assistance 458 cases out of 587 cases were solved.
In Municipal Corporation Areas
– Grievances to avail Vatsalya card 1,268 cases out of 1,526 cases were solved.
– Grievances to avail benefits of Ma Amritam Yojana 1,336 cases out of 1,393 cases were solved.
(ensuring health insurance cover of Rs.52-crore to 2,604 families)
– Grievances for availing Widow assistance 120 cases out of 371 cases were solved.
More Info: Click Here