Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 – Result Declared : Gujarat Postal Circle has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) vacancies for Cycle-III/ 2020-21. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Gujarat Postal Department Various Division Recruitment For Direct Agent Posts for Postal Life Insurance 2021 has released an employment notification inviting candidates to apply for the positions of below mentioned Direct Agent (PLI) posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking MaruOjas regularly to get the latest updates.
Surat Division For Direct Agent For Postal Life Insurance
- Surat Division Candidates 10 Pass and 12 Pass
- Vadodara Division Candidates 10 Pass and 12 Pass
Read the Official Notification and Rules of the Postal Department of India
- Surat Division Min 18 Max 50 Year
- Vadodara Division Min 18 Max 50 Year
Please Read Official Advertisement for Fees Details
How to Apply
Eligible Candidate send Application form with Necessary Document to given address in Advertisement
Important Dates [Last Date to Submit Form]
- Surat Division:18/07/2021
- Surat Division: 05/07/2021
Indian Postal Department, Gujarat Circle 1826 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Result 2021 Declared
Posts Name: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
• Branch Postmaster (BPM)
• Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
• Dak Sevak
Result: Click Here
Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2020: India Post – Gujarat Postal Circle invites online mode applications for the appointment of Gramin Dak Sevaks i.e (BPM/ ABPM/ Dak Sevak) dated 21.12.2020 in Gujarat Postal Circle. India Post office has recently released the notification [R&E/1-1/DR/GDS/CYCLE-III/2020] for recruitment of 1826 vacancies and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are looking for post office jobs in Gujarat can apply to this Gujarat Post Office recruitment from 21.12.2020 to 20.01.2021. Gujarat Post Office recruitment 2020 notification and Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment apply online is available @ www.indiapost.gov.in.
Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register themselves in a portal. Aspirants should pass Secondary School/ 10th Std from recognized board and should have attained prescribed age limit. Selection may be based on automatic generated merit list. Selected aspirants will be placed at anywhere in Gujarat State. Aspirants should pay required fee in computerized post offices in India. Incomplete application & application after the due date will be rejected. More details of Gujarat Postal vacancy, upcoming India Post Office jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||India Post – Gujarat Postal Circle|
|Job Name||Gramin Dak Sevaks i.e (BPM/ ABPM/ Dak Sevak)|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||21.12.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||20.01.2021|
Gujarat Postal Circle 2021 Vacancy Details
- As per the Gujarat Post Office notification, overall 1826 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Category wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|PWD (A/ B/ C/ DE)||44|
Vacancy Details :
- Branch Post Master (BPM)
- Asst Branch Post Master (ABPM)
- Dak Sevak
- For UR/ OBC/ EWS Male/ trans-man Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For Female, SC/ST and PWD candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online (or) at any Head Post Office
- Starting Date for Registration & Fee Payment: 21-12-2020
- Last Date for Registration & Fee Payment: 20-01-2021
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 21-12-2020
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 20-01-2021
Age Limit (as on 21-12-2020)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidate should passed 10th Class.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
- Basic Computer knowledge
Steps to apply Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Click “Download Notification” find the advertisement “Gujarat (1826 Posts)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
Apply Online : Click Here
Registration : Click Here
Fee Payment : Click Here
Notification : ClickHere