Aadhar Card Home Loan Yojana – Aadhar card has been made mandatory for almost every task today. Where the Government of India has made Aadhar card mandatory in all government schemes. The same has now made Aadhaar card mandatory for any work in a private institution. Aadhar card is also getting many facilities. Now through Aadhar card, we can also get Aadhar Card Home Loan.
Aadhar Card Loan, Online Loan Apply, Online Loan Application, Aadhar Card Par Loan Kaise Le, Home Loan Eligibility, Home Loan Kaise Le,
Government of India is providing loans on Aadhaar Card. Any Aadhar card holder can get a loan of up to Rs 25 lakh on Aadhar card. If you want to get Aadhar Card Home Loan, then we are going to tell you today. That how can you get a loan on Aadhaar Card? What process calls do I have to make for this? Read this post till the last to get complete information about it.
Aadhar Card Home Loan
If you want to build your house. And you don’t have enough money for this. Also if you want to start your own business. And his financial position is not strong. You want to get a loan to grow your business. But you do not have any property documents. Which are used as a guarantee to get a loan in the bank. So you can get a loan of up to 25 lakh rupees on the Aadhar card. You do not need any kind of guarantee to get a loan on Aadhaar Card. You can apply for Aadhar Card Home Loan by bank or online.
Any citizen of India can get a loan through Aadhar Card Home Loan. The Government of India is operating the Aadhaar Card Loan Scheme to strengthen the economic condition of the citizens of the country. Under this scheme farmers are also given exemption.
Some conditions for obtaining Aadhar Card Home Loan
- To get a loan from Aadhaar card, the applicant must have an Aadhaar card.
- The age of the applicant should be above 18 years.
- The applicant should be a citizen of India.
- The applicant who obtained the loan from Aadhaar Card should be eligible to repay the loan.
- In addition to the Aadhaar card, the applicant must also have a PAN card and bank account.
- To apply for Aadhaar card loan, it is necessary to have a mobile number, email ID, address.
Aadhar Card Home Loan कैसे ले
If you want to get an Aadhar card loan through Aadhaar Card. So you can easily get a loan through Aadhaar Card. For Aadhar Card Home Loan, you have to apply online or offline in one of the ways. If you want to apply online So you have to follow the easy steps mentioned below. With which you will be able to apply for Aadhar Card Home Loan.
- To get a loan from Aadhaar card, first of all you have to go to the official website of the department www.aadharhousing.com. If you want, you can also go by clicking here.
- After reaching the website, you will have to click on the Apply for Loan button from your account (the type of loan you want) from the drop down menu.
- As soon as you click on this button. A form will open in front of you. In this, you have to fill all your information correctly.
- After correcting all the information, you will have to submit your form. After the summit, keep the registration slip received with you safely.
- After summiting the form, a few days later you will get a phone call. Through which you will be called to the nearest office to complete the document process and process.
- If you will be eligible to get a loan. And you will have the ability to repay the loan. So you will be given a loan.
Aadhar Card Home Loan Contact Details :-
Aadhar Housing Finance Ltd.
201, Raheja Point -1, Nr. Shamrao Vitthal Bank,
Nehru Road, Vakola, Santacruz (E), Mumbai -400055
Tel: 022-3950 9900 Fax: 022-3950 9934
Bangaluru 2nd Floor, No. 3, JVT Towers,
8th A Main Road, Sampangi Rama Nagar,
Hudson Circle, Bengaluru,
Karnataka, India- 560027.
call Toll Free at : 1800 300 420 20
What is the repayment period for a home loan
The payback period is between 5 and 30 years. The user can choose the duration as per his convenience.
What documents should I verify before purchasing a property
Aadhar Card Loan, Online Loan Apply, Online Loan Application, Aadhar Card Par Loan Kaise Le, Home Loan Eligibility, Home Loan Kaise Le, Namaskar Friends, in today’s age, every person needs a loan but most loan farmers in India It is taken and the Indian government has started many schemes to make the process of granting loans easy, but still the common people do not get the benefit of this, for this, the government has started giving online loans on the Aadhar card, in which someone Common man You can apply for a loan sitting at home on your Aadhaar card.
The buyer should get the ownership and documents checked by a good lawyer before buying any property. This work should never be done by itself. For this, the services of a good lawyer should be sought.
So friends, in this way you can apply for online Aadhar Card Home Loan loan. If you like this post, then share it with your friends too. Also if you have any type of question, then comment in the comment box below. We will answer your questions soon. Thanks