How to Open Savings Account In Sbi Through The Sbi Yono App
YONO SBI lets you Bank, Shop,Travel,Pay Bills,Recharge,Invest, avail IRCTC ticket booking, use UPI to transfer money, book movie tickets. With SBI YONO, convenience has a new name.
What YONO SBI offers you Open Savings Account In Sbi
YONO SBI, SBI’s latest mobile banking offering is an extension of our trusted banking legacy which gave India secure digital products such as SBI Anywhere and SBI Net Banking. YONO SBI puts India’s largest range of products and services at your fingertips. YONO SBI lets you bank digitally, invest, shop (be it groceries or from the latest fashion trends!), book movie tickets, vacations, flights and IRCTC train tickets with one single app.
The YONO SBI experience Open Savings Account In Sbi
Download YONO SBI, our mobile banking and lifestyle application now and experience its best-in-class features –
- India’s largest shopping marketplace – Be it buying your groceries, the latest electronics, booking your flight/train tickets or your next vacation, YONO SBI has you covered. Exclusive discounts and offers for SBI customers across merchants who offer shopping, vacation bookings, flight and bus ticket bookings, train ticket bookings through IRCTC, food delivery and much more
- Banking simplified – Perform basic banking transactions such as checking your balance, creating a fixed deposit, adding beneficiary etc. with our easy to use interface
- Quick pay – Immediate transfer to a newly added beneficiary up to Rs. 10,000/-
- One view – Link and view your relationships with all State Bank entities (Credit Cards, Life Insurance, General Insurance, Travel Insurance, Accident Insurance, SIP, Mutual Funds or investments) in one app
- Smart spending – Get an overview of your expenditure with our Intelligent spend analysis, which automatically tags and categorises your transactions
- Your friend in need – Get Pre-approved personal loans on the go within 2 minutes, with no documentation up to Rs. 5 Lac
- Liquidity on the go – Use this one click facility to avail overdraft against Fixed Deposit
- Live your dreams – Use our goal based deposit product to fulfil your dreams through regular savings
- Experience convenience: Request Cheque Books, ATM Cards/Debit Cards or use the emergency services to change ATM PIN, block ATM cards/Debit cards or stop cheques, through YONO SBI
You can simply choose to open a digital savings account by YONO sbi. All you need is Aadhar card and PAN card. But minors can’t open their account through YONO. The process is really simple.
Open Savings Account In Sbi Download the app
Choose the option that say ‘I am new to SBI. Open a SBI account now’
Start your registration process. with Open Savings Account In Sbi
Please mind that, you shouldn’t have any pre existing account in SBI. In such scenario you won’t be able to complete process on yono.
Also mind that your mobile number should not be registered with any SBI account, then also you won’t be able to get your account opened through YONO.
When you complete your registration process you will get a reference number at the end which is valid for 15 days. Take that reference number to your nearest branch and it will take you hardly 15–20 minutes to get your account opened.
Open Savings Account In Sbi P. S.- There is option of choosing INSTA ACCOUNT in YONO but I would recommend to choose DIGITAL SAVING ACCOUNT. it is more convenient.