How To Request For Aadhaar PVC Card? : UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) has now allowed the Aadhaar Card to be reprinted as Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) card which can be carried easily just like an ATM or a debit card. This Aadhaar PVC Card is comparatively durable, has good printing quality and lamination, is convenient to carry, and can be verified offline quite easily through QR Code. Read on to know everything about Aadhaar PVC Card in detail.
Features of Aadhaar PVC Card
PVC Aadhar Card is backed up by the latest security features such as mentioned below:
- Issue Date
- Embossed Aadhaar Logo
- Ghost Image
- Micro Text
- Print Date
- Secure QR Code
- Guilloche Pattern
Who can Get Aadhaar PVC Card?
Any individual having a 12-digit Aadhaar Card can easily apply for Aadhaar PVC Card using the registered mobile number. In case, one does not have the registered mobile number he/she can also use a non-registered mobile number to order Aadhaar PVC Card.
PVC Aadhaar Card Fees
The fees to obtain the all-new PVC Aadhar Card is as low as Rs. 50 (inclusive of GST and Speed Post charges).
Things to Know about Aadhaar PVC Card
- Aadhaar Card, Aadhaar Letter, Aadhar PVC card, e-Aadhaar, m-Aadhaar, and the masked e-Aadhaar are considered to be equally valid forms of Aadhaar
- You can choose any form of Aadhaar as per your own convenience and all the forms of Aadhaar Card must be accepted as proof of identity with due validation without giving any preference to one form of Aadhaar over the other
- The option of Aadhaar Preview is only available if you have a registered mobile number and not for a non-registered mobile number
- As per the official website of UIDAI, once the request is raised, the UIDAI will hand over the card to the post office within 5 working days (excluding the date of request) and the PVC card will be delivered using Speed Post services
- The Aadhaar PVC card will be sent to the address mentioned in your Aadhaar card
- SRN in the acknowledgement slip can be used to check the status of PVC Aadhaar card delivery.
How to Apply For Voter ID Card Online in Gujarat ‘Voter Helpline’ Application
Steps to Download Aadhaar PVC Card
You can easily order Aadhaar PVC Card via the UIDAI website using your Aadhaar Number or Enrolment ID and the steps are:
Step 1: On the website of UIDAI, click on Order Aadhaar PVC Card in the My Aadhaar section
Step 2: If your mobile number is registered with UIDAI, login to myAadhaar using your Aadhaar Number and OTP sent to your registered mobile number. In case your mobile number is not registered with UIDAI, you can request for PVC Aadhar card using non-registered/alternate mobile number.
Step 3: Verify your demographic details such as name, date of birth, gender and address displayed on the screen and click on the submit button
Step 4: Confirm your request and make the payment of Rs. 50 using any of the payment methods
Step 5: Once the payment is received, an acknowledgement is displayed containing your SRN (Service Request Number). You can download the acknowledgement slip as well for future reference.