AFCAT Notification 2021: Indian Air Force has released a final notification (Advt.No. 01/2021) inviting Indian citizens (Men and Women) to be part of its elite force as Commissioned Officers in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) branches for courses commencing in January 2022. The online registration for the course has been started from 01st December 2020 and will close on 20th December 2020. A total of 235 vacancies have been announced by the Indian Air Force. The interested candidates should read further to go through the AFCAT Notification 2021, Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, How To Apply, and other necessary details.
AFCAT Notification 2021: Summary
|Exam Conducting Body||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Recruitment For Courses Commencing||January 2022|
|Online Registration||01 Dec- 30 Dec 2020|
|Exam Date||20- 21 February 2021|
AFCAT Notification 2021: Important Dates
|Online Application Start Date||01st December 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online for AFCAT||30th December 2020|
|Admit Card||First week of February|
|Exam Date||20 & 21 February 2021|
|Batch will Commence From||January 2022|
AFCAT Notification 2021: Vacancy Details
|AFCAT Entry||Flying||211/22F/SSC/M & W||SSC: 69|
|Ground-Duty(Technical)||210/22T/PC/100 AEC/ 210/22T/SSC/ 100AEC/
M & W
|AE(L): PC – 27, SSC – 40
AE(M): PC – 12, SSC – 17
|Admin: PC – 12, SSC – 19
Accts: PC – 06, SSC – 10
Lgs: PC- 09, SSC – 14
|NCC Special Entry||Flying||211/22F/PC/M
|10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for PC and
10% seats out of AFCAT vacancies for SSC.
AFCAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate fulfilling the eligibility criteria as set by the authorities must only apply for the examination. The candidate should be the citizen of India
The candidate must have done graduation with aggregate 60% in any discipline with physics and maths in 10+2 level or BE / B Tech degree (Four-year course) from a recognized University
Technical branch (ground duty)
The candidate must have done a four-year graduation course in engineering/technology.
Must obtain 60% marks in Section A & B examination of the Aeronautical Society of India or Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India).
Non-technical (Ground duty)
The candidate must have done graduation in any discipline with 60% marks and in section A and B examination of aeronautical society India or Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India).
|Branch||Age Limit (as on 01 January 2022)|
|Flying Branch||20-24 years (Candidate with a commercial pilate licence can apply till the age of 26 years)|
|Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical)||20-26 years|
The candidates are advised to be physically fit when you report for SSB in order to be able to undergo the tests at AFSB. You should aim to achieve an ability to run 01 miles (1.6 km) in 10 minutes, do 10 push-ups and 03 chin-ups. Prospective candidates are also advised to keep themselves in good physical condition to adapt to physical training at AFA which encompasses running, swimming, rope climbing and other forms of physical training/ conditioning in which they would undergo mandatory tests during training.
Ground Duty Technical Branch- Minimum height for both gender: 157.5 Cms
Ground duty Non-Technical Branch- Male-157.5 cms and Female-152 cms
AFCAT 2021 Selection Process
- Screening test: For officer intelligence rating test, discussion test and picture perception test.
- Psychological Test: To test the interactive ability and personal conversation with the Interviewing Officer.
- Medical Examination
- Final Merit List
AFCAT 2021: Exam Pattern & Syllabus
|Name Of Exam||Time Duration||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Subjects|
|1. AFCAT 1 2020||2 Hours||100||300||Verbal Ability, Numerical Ability, Reasoning, General Awareness, and Military Aptitude|
|2.EKT( Engineering Knowledge Test)||45 Minutes`||50||150||Technical|
Marking Scheme For AFCAT 2021
- All the questions will be in English only for both AFCAT and EKT.
- All the Questions will be objective in nature.
- Three marks will be awarded for every correct answer.
- One mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- No marks for unattempted questions
AFCAT 2021 Application fee:
The application fee for AFCAT is going to be Rs. 250/- and can be non-refundable.
Candidates can make payment of the application fee online using credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
Steps to Apply for AFCAT 2021
- Click on the link provided below or visit the official website.
- A new page will appear. New Users will have to register first.
- Click on New User Register
- A new page will appear to enter your mobile no. and email to register yourself.
- An OTP will be sent on your mobile no. and email, fill and click on “Submit”.
- A Login Id and Password will be sent to your registered mobile no. and email id.
- Login using the Registration Number and Password. Select the post.
- Fill up other details such as educational qualifications etc. depending upon the educational qualification of the candidate.
- Pay examination fee as applicable, online using Credit/Debit Card or Internet Banking
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned colour photograph and Signature (in English or in Hindi) in JPEG format.
- Login with Registration Number and Password in the link for “UPLOAD” and thereafter, upload the file/scanned filled
- Upload all the required certificates
- Submit the application. Print out the acknowledgement for records.
Apply Online For AFCAT 2021
The online application for AFCAT 2021 is now active. The direct link has been provided here, the interested candidates can register themself for the upcoming defence exam.
AFCAT 2021 Training
Training will commence in the first week of Jan 2022 for all courses at Air Force Academy Dundigal (Hyderabad). The duration of training for Flying and Ground Duty (Technical) Branches is 74 weeks and that of Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branches is 52 weeks at Air Force Training Establishments. PAN Card and account in SBI/ Nationalised Bank is mandatory at the time of joining Air Force Academy. Aadhaar Card is mandatory for registration.
Pay on Commissioning
Indian Air Force will be offering
|Rank||Pay as per Defence Matrix||CPC||Level||MSP|
|Flying Officer||Rs. 56100- 177500`||7th||10||Rs. 15500|
A fixed stipend of Rs 56,100/- per month to the Flight Cadets during one year of training.
In addition, to pay/stipend, various allowances are applicable based on the nature of duty/ place of posting and it includes Flying, Technical, Field Area, Special Compensatory (Hill area), Special Force, Siachen, Island Special Duty, Test Pilot & Flight Test Engineer, Area and Remote Locality Allowance.
AFCAT 2021 Admit Card
- The AFCAT 2021 admit card will be issued at least 10 days before the exam date.
- The AFACT admit card 2021 to the aspirants will not be sent via post.
- To download the admit card, the aspirants should submit the application number, date of birth/password.
- Do not forget to carry an admit card to the examination hall along with the ID Proof.
- The aspirants are suggested to keep the AFCAT 2021 admit card safe with them for future reference.
AFCAT 2021 Result
To know the result, the aspirants are requested to be tuned to the official website or stay tuned with us till the end. For checking the result, the aspirants will need to provide their registration id and password. Those, who will pass the exam and shortlisted after the written test, will have to appear for the SSB processor for the interview round. The selection of the final round will be decided according to the written test and interview. Physical fitness tests of the aspirants have a strong influence on their selection process. Based on the performance, the competent authority will take the final decision and will declare the final result of AFCAT 2021.
Indian Airforce Recruitment In Gujarat 2020
Indian AirForce Airmen Recruitment Rally 2020: Apply for Group X and Group Y Trades @airmenselection.cdac.in, Download IAF Notification
Indian Airforce Recruitment In Gujarat is conducting recruitment rally for Group X Trades (Technical) except education instructor AND Group Y for intake 01/2020. Unmarried Male candidates can appear for Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment Rally on scheduled date and time in the state of Karnataka and Odisha and apply for the rally on airmenselection.cdac.in.
Indian Air Force (IAF) has published the recruitment rally notification for the post of Airmen in Group Y Trade for Vadodara, Gujarat and for Group X Trades (Technical) except education instructor for Karnataka and Odisha for intake 01/2020.
Unmarried Male candidates can appear for Indian Air Force Group X Recruitment and for Indian Air Force Group Y Recruitment Rally on scheduled date and time and apply for the rally on airmenselection.cdac.in.
The Candidates can check the IAF rally dates, eligibility criteria, online application link and other other details in this article below.
Indian Air Force Recruitment Rally Important Dates | Indian Airforce Recruitment In Gujarat
- Online Pre- Registration for the Rally – 08 September 2020 at 11:00 AM to 10 September 2020 till 5 PM
- Examination Date – 23 September 2020 to 04 Oct 2020
- Provisional Selection List – 31 October 2020
Indian Air Force Recruitment Rally Notification | Indian Airforce Recruitment In Gujarat
All the districts of State of Gujarat, UT of Daman & Diu and UT of Dadar & Nagar Haveli. As per registration (approx 150 candidates each day)
Apply Online – Click Here
Read in Gujarati ગુજરાતી માં વાંચો અહીંથી :: Indian Airforce Recruitment In Gujarat
Indian Air Force Recruitment Rally Vacancy Details
Airmen (Group X Trade)
Eligibility Criteria for Airmen Posts
- For Group ‘X’ Trades (Except Education Instructor Trade) – Passed intermediate / 10+2 / equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR Three year Diploma course in Engineering (Mechanical /Electrical /Electronics / Automobile /Computer Science /Instrumentation Technology /Information Technology) from a government recognized polytechnic Institute with minimum 50% marks in overall aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma or in intermediate /matriculation if English is not a subject in diploma. List of eligible diploma course are available on website https://airmenselection.cdac.in
- For Group ‘Y’ TradesExcept Auto Tech, IAF (P), IAF(S) & Musician Trades) – Candidate should have passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Class XII or Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate as well as in English in Class XII or equivalent examination OR Passed two years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
- For Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) Medical Assistant Trade – Candidate should have passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Class XII or Equivalent Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English approved by Central / State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate as well as in English in Class XII or equivalent examination.
Age Limit: Indian Airforce Recruitment In Gujarat
Candidates born between 17 January 2000 and 30 December 2003 (both days inclusive)
Indian Air Force Airmen 2020 Salary: Indian Airforce Recruitment In Gujarat
Rs. 14,600/- per month on training shall be paid. After completion of the training, Rs. 33,100/- per month plus Dearness allowance (as applicable) will be provided.
Selection Process Indian Air Force Airmen | Indian Airforce Recruitment In Gujarat
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)- PFT consists of a 1.6 km run to be completed within 6 minutes 30 seconds. Candidates shall also have to complete 10 push-ups, 10 sit-ups and 20 squats within the stipulated time to qualify in the physical fitness test.
- Written Test – The candidates who will qualify in PFT shall under take written test on the same day or subsequent day depending on the local conditions. The written test will be objective type and question paper shall be bilingual (English and Hindi) except for English paper. Duration of written test will be 60 minutes and shall comprise of Physics, Maths and English as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus. Candidates are to qualify in each paper separately.
- Adaptability Test-1 – All candidates who pass the written test shall undertake adaptability test-1 on the same or subsequent day depending on the local conditions. Adaptability test – 1 is to assess suitability of a candidate for employment in the IAF which involves deployment in varied
- Adaptability Test-2 – All candidates who pass adaptability test-1 will have to undertake adaptability test-2 as per policy in vogue. Adaptability test-2 is to select candidates who can adapt to the environment of Indian Air Force and are able to adjust to the military way of life.
- Medical Examination. Candidates who qualify Adaptability Test -2 shall be medically examined in the month of October 2020. Medical examination shall be conducted by air force medical team as per IAF medical standards and existing policy in vogue.
How to apply for Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment Rally ? | Indian Airforce Recruitment In Gujarat
Interested candidates can register for Indian Air Force Recruitment Rally through online mode on airmenselection.cdac.in.