Indian Army Bharti 2022: Candidates can check the details related to SSC Tech (60th and 31st), NCC (53rd) and JAG (30th) Courses here.
Indian Army Bharti 2022: Indian Army has issued a short notification for the 60th Short Service Commission (Tech) Men & 31st Short Service Commission (Tech) Women Course April 2023, for the 53rd Short Service Commission NCC Special Entry Scheme Course Apr 2023 for Men and Women (including wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel). Other than this, the Indian Army will recruit candidates for the 30th Short Service Commission JAG Entry Scheme (Men & Women) April 2023 course for Law Graduates.
Online applications will be invited from the candidates on the official website i.e. joinindianarmy.nic.in. The candidates will be available to apply within the given time frame mentioned in the table below:
Indian Army Bharti 2022: Overview
|Name of the organization||Indian Army|
|Post Name||SSC Technical|
|Notification Date||27th July 2022|
|Job Category||Defence Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||27th July 2022|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||24th August 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Shortlisting of CandidatesSSB InterviewMedical Examination|
|Job Location||Across India|
Indian Army Bharti 2022 Posts
|Indian Army Posts||Posts|
|SSC (Tech)-60 Men||175|
|SSCW (Tech)-31 Women||14|
|Widows of Defence Personnel Only||02|
Educational Qualification for SSC(Tech)(Men and Women)
- Candidates who have passed the mentioned Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply.
- Educational Qualification for Widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness
- SSCW (Non Tech) (Non UPSC): Graduation in any Discipline.
- SSCW (Tech): B.E./ B. Tech in any Engineering stream.
- For Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2022 SSC(Tech)- 60 Men and SSCW(Tech)- 31 Women. Candidates shall be born between 02 April 96 and 01 April 2003, (both days inclusive) i.e. 20 to 27 years as on 01 April 2023.
- For widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness only. SSCW (Non Tech) [Non UPSC] and SSCW(Tech) – A maximum of 35 years of age as on 01 April 2023.
Application Fees & Other Details
- Please Check Official Notification.
- SSB/ Interview Based
- Document Verification
- Application Start Date : 26/07/2022
- Application Last Date : 17/08/2022
Indian Army Bharti 2022 Important Links
- Official Notification : Download Here
- Official Website : Click Here
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruiment 2022 ?
- Go to official website of Indian Army – joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Then click on ‘Apply Online’ given against the concerned course
- Register yourself and submit the application
- Take a print out of the application
Candidates are advised to keep track of the official website for the latest updates regarding the mentioned course.