Indian Bank Recruitment 2023 has recently announced the latest notification. The recruitment process will consist of online tests followed by personal interviews. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and possess the required educational qualifications can apply for the post through the official website @indianbank.in of the bank. The selection process will be based on merit, and the final selection will be made based on the candidate’s performance in the online test and personal interview.
Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Article Title||Indian Bank Recruitment 2023|
|Recruitment Name||Indian SO Recruitment|
|Conducted by||Indian Bank|
|Recruitment notification release date||3rd February 2023|
Indian Bank SO Vacancy 2023
- Financial Analyst(Credit Officer): 60
- Risk Officer: 15
- IT/Computer Officer: 23
- Information Security: 07
- Marketing Officer: 13
- Treasury Officer(Dealer for Treasury): 20
- Industrial Development Officer: 50
- Forex Officer:10
- HR Officer: 05
- Total Posts: 203
- Industrial Development Officer: B.E / B.TECH in Mechanical / Electrical/ Electronics / Chemical / Textile /Production / Civil.
- Credit Officer: CA / ICWA
- Information Security: Graduate from Recognized University or equivalent and a certification in computer course for minimum three months OR Information Technology or related paper as one of the subjects at Graduation level or afterwards.
The minimum and maximum age limit for Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2023 is 20 Years and 40 Years respectively.
- Visit the official website of Indian Bank.
- Go to the Careers Page and click on the Specialist Officers.
- Download the Notification PDF and read it thoroughly.
- If you are eligible then click on the link to Apply Online.
- Fill the complete information such as personal and academic details.
- Upload the documents such as signature, photographs, left thumb impression, etc.
- Pay the application Fees online.
- Download, and print the Application Form for future reference.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.175/-
- All Other Category: Rs.800/-
The Selection Process includes the following Stages:
- Written Exam and/ or Interview
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
|Apply For Job||Apply Online|
|More Jobs Like This||Maru Ojas|