IB ACIO Recruitment 2020: The Intelligence Bureau, IB’s under Ministry of Home Affairs has released the official notification inviting the eligible candidates to fill up 2000 vacancies for the Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-Grade- II/ Executive, Group ‘C’ (Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial) on 19th December 2020 @mha.gov.in. As per the notification released by IB, the online application link is active between 19th December to 09th January 2021. The interested candidates must go through the eligibility criteria and other details mentioned below before applying for the recruitment. Check the official notification pdf released below and apply much before the last date to avoid any technical glitch.
IB ACIO Recruitment 2020: Overview
|IB Recruitment Job Notification 2020|
|Organization Name||Intelligence Bureau, IB|
|Post Name||ACIO-II/ Executive|
|Starting Date||19th December 2020|
|Closing Date||09th January 2021|
|Pay Scale||Level 7 (Rs. 44,900-1,42,400)|
|Job Location||All over India|
IB ACIO Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- IB ACIO Notification: 18th December 2020
- IB ACIO Online Application Start Date: 19th December 2020.
- IB ACIO the Last Date to Apply: 09th January 2021.
- Last Date of submission of Application Fee through SBI challan: 12 January 2021 (Banking Hours)
- IB Executive Admit Card 2020: Available Soon
- IB ACIO 2020 Exam Dates: Available Soon.
IB ACIO Recruitment 2020: Official Notification
For detailed information about the recruitment, download the official notification pdf from the link below.
The Ministry of Home Affairs has released a notification for the recruitment of Executive officers (ACIO-II). The detailed notification was released on the official site of MHA which is mha.gov.in. A total of 2000 vacancies have been released for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officers. The candidates can apply only for one post from 19th December 2020 to 09th January 2021.
IB ACIO-II/ Executive 2020 Vacancies
The IB ACIO-II/ Executive vacancy is given below. Check the tentative vacancy distribution of the vacancies. There may be some change in the vacancies during the course of recruitment.
IB ACIO-II/ Executive Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized university.
- Knowledge of Computers.
- Minimum: 18 Yrs.
- Maximum: 27 Yrs.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for departmental candidates up to 40 years of age who have rendered 3 years of regular and continuous service.
- The age limit is relaxable up to the age of 35 years for general candidates and up to 40 years for SC/ST in case of widows, divorced women, and women judicially separated from their husbands and not remarried.
- The age limit is relaxable for ex-servicemen as well as for candidates who were domiciled in J&K from Jan 01, 1980, to 2 Dec 31, 1989, as well as the children & dependents of victims of communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat as per the Govt. instructions in this regard issued by the Central Government from time to time.
- The age limit is relaxable up to a maximum of 5 years to the meritorious sportspersons
Steps to Apply For IB ACIO 2020
Follow the following steps to apply for the IB ACIO-II/ Executive 2020 recruitment. The online application involves Registration, Online Application, and fee payment.
- Email ID,
- Phone Number,
- Photograph (Coloured photo of size 35mm (width) x 45mm (height) not older than 12 weeks, Light background. Light grey/ white is suggested. The face should cover 70-80% of the photo. The applicant should look straight at the camera with a normal expression)
- Scanned signature (Size of file should be between 50-100kb in jpg/jpeg format only).
- Click on the check box correspond to the “I Agree” and press the “Sign up/Registration” button.
- Fill in all the “Personal Details, Contact Details” sought in the application.
- After successfully complete the registration, you will receive the Login ID (Application Sequence Number) and password on the registered email ID.
- Candidates need to logout and login again to complete the application
Fill Application Form
- Start filling in all the required details.
- Attach all the documents, pictures, and signatures where required carefully.
- Press on submit to complete your ACIO-II/ Executive online application process.
- Candidates can pay the fee online or offline.
- Candidates can pay the online fee till 09th January 2021, while they can pay the offline fee till 12th January 2021.
Take the print out of the application for future use.
Payment can be made through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/ MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, UPI, SBI Challan, etc.
|Category||Examination Fee||Recruitment Processing Fee||Total Fees|
|Male candidates of
General, EWS and
|Rs. 100/-||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 600/-|
|All SC/ST, all
& all ExSM
|Nil||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 500/-|
IB ACIO/ Executive Online Application
The online application is started on 19th December 2020. Candidates have to apply online before 09th January 2021.
IB ACIO Exam Pattern 2020
The candidates who are interested in the post can begin with their preparation with the updated exam pattern released with the official notification. IB ACIO 2 will be conducted in 3 rounds of exams viz. Tier 1, Tier 2, and Interview. The exam pattern of IB ACIO-II is given in the table below.
IB ACIO II/Executive Tier 1 Exam
There will be a negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer.
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|General Awareness||20||20||60 Minutes|
IB ACIO II/Executive Tier 2 Exam
The tier-2 exam is descriptive in nature and carries 2 questions for 50 marks in total.
|Essay Writing||30||60 Minutes|
|English Comprehension & Précis Writing||20|
IB ACIO II/Executive Tier 3 (Interview) – IB ACIO Recruitment 2020
The interview round will be of 100 marks and the Candidates appearing in interviews may be subject to Psychometric/Aptitude Test which will be a part of the interview. IB ACIO Recruitment 2020, IB ACIO Recruitment 2021, IB ACIO Recruitment 2022,