ITBP Constable Bharti 2022 : Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) invites online application from eligible Indian Male Citizens (including subject of Nepal and Bhutan) to fill up vacancies of Constable (Pioneer) Group C Non- Gazetted Posts on temporary basis likely to be permanent in ITBP Police Force. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of ITBP on recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. Read the detail information given below related to ITBP Constable Recruitment 2022.
All the details related to ITBP Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, Previous Papers, etc are given below.
ITBP Constable Bharti 2022
|Post Title||ITBP Constable Bharti 2022|
|Post Name||Constable (Carpenter)|
|Organization||Indo Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Application Start Date||19 August, 2022|
|Application Last Date||17 September, 2022|
|Official Web Site||itbppolice.nic.in|
- Matriculation or Equivalent from Recognized Board and
- One Year Certificate Course from a Recognized Institutes Training Institutes in the Trade of a Mason or Carpenter or Plumber.
ITBP Constable Salary / Pay Scale
- Rs. 21700-69100 (Level 3 in the Pay Matrix) (as per 7th CPC)
- 18 to 23 Year
- Crucial date for determine the age limit will be the closed date i.e.17th September 2022 (17/09/2022). Candidates should not have been born earlier than 18th September 1999 (18/09/1999) and later than 17th September 2004 (17/09/2004).
- Age Relaxation as per Government rules.
- Read Official Notification.
ITBP Constable Selection Process
The Selection Process will consists of Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standards Test (PST), Written Test, Skill Test, Documentation, Detailed Medical Examination (DME)/ Review Medical Examination (RME).
How to Apply for ITBP Constable Bharti 2022 ?
The Eligible applicants can apply for the post in the recommended group through official site www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in from 19th August 2022 to 17th September 2022.
- Fill out an application form with all of the necessary information given on the official site.
- Scanned copies of the required documents should be attached like Photo, Sign, ID Proof, etc.
- Pay the application fee as directed.
- Click the submit button at the bottom to complete your application.
- Following the submission of the application form successfully.
- Print the application form for future reference.