Indian Army Bharti : Gujarat Recruitment Jamnagar Army Rally 2019
Indian Army Recruitment For Various Post In Gujarat Online Application 2018 has invited applications for the recruitment of Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner, Soldier Technical (NA & NA-Veterinary), Soldier Clerk/ Storekeeper, Soldier Tradesman vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from . Other details like age, qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Name Of Department : India Army
Name of the Posts:
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Technical Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner
- Soldier Technical (NA & NA-Veterinary)
- Soldier Clerk/ Storekeeper
- Soldier Tradesman
Age Limit: Candidates age should be as on 01-10-2018.
- Post 1 : 17.5 to 21 years
- Post 2 to 6 : 17.5 to 23 years
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 10th pass or higher qualification than 10+2 or more…
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Physical Fitness Test, Physical Measurement, Medical Exam. Written Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website “joinindianarmy.nic.in” from to 21-03-2018 & appear for recruitment rally along with relevant documents from 21-03-2018 to 04-05-2018
How To Apply Online?
- Login through the website “joinindianarmy.nic.in”.
- Click on ‘JCO / OR Apply / Login’.
- Click on Registration & fill all the details.
- Click on Submit button.
- Take printout of application for future use.
Require Document for Gujarat Open Army Rally 2019
- ARO Ahmedabad Army Bharti Rally Admit card – Print Out admit card form Indian army official website after some days registration application form.
- 10th class mark sheet – Orginal 10th class mark sheet issued by the examination board.
- 12th/intermediate mark sheet– Only for Indian army soldier clerk, nursing assistant post.
- Army Relationship Certificate (if any) – Open Indian army bharti recruitment rally is not required for any relation certificate. This certificate is only valid/required for Centre Army Bharti or Relation Army Bharti or UHQ Army Bharti.
- Adhaar card/Voter ID as id proof – Only for the identify the candidate.
- Domicile Certificate – Valid Permanent Residential Certificate.
- Caste Certificate – Only for check your division (SC/ST/OBC/GN)
- NCC Certificate (if any)
- DOB certificate (if require)
- 20 passport size colour photo
- Character Certificate – Issued by the village sarpanch/Municipal president.
- Sports Certificate (if any) – Only valid/required for Centre Army Bharti or Relation Army Bharti or UHQ Army Bharti.
ARO Ahmedabad Army Bharti 2019 Physical Standards
|Soldier GD||77-82 cm|
|Soldier GD||168 cm|
Indian Army Physical Test Details
Physical Fitness Test (PFT): Following Physical Fitness Test (PFT) are carried out. Total Marks awarded for PFT is 100 marks :-
- 1.6 Km or 1600 Meter or 1 Mile Run.
- Pull Ups.
- 9 Feet Ditch.
All Category: Timing and Marking for 1.6 Km (1600 Meter or Mile) Run for Soldier General Duty is as under :-
- Group I : Run within 5 Minutes and 30 Seconds – 60 Marks
- Group II : From 5 Minutes 31 Seconds to 4 Minutes 45 Second-48 Marks
Pull Ups : Number of Pull Ups and Marks awarded is as under :
- 10 Pull Ups – 40 Marks
- 9 Pull ups – 33 Marks
- 8 Pull ups – 27 Marks
- 7 Pull ups – 21 Marks
- 6 Pull ups – 16 Marks
Balance: No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
9 Feet Ditch: No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
PFT Marks & Written Exam Marks Army Rally Bharti
How PFT Marks added in written examination/ final merit list in preparation of army result merit list for Soldier GD, Soldier Tech, Soldier NA, Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Tradesman for recruitment in the Indian army bharti given below:-
Test (Total Mks)
EXAM (Total Mks)
|Soldier (General Duty)||100||100||200|
|Soldier (Trades men)||100||100||200|
Written Exam Date and Place Ahemdabad Bharti: Written exam of Ahemdabad rally bharti for Sol GD, Sol Clk/SKT, Sol Tech, Sol Tech NA and Sol Tdn will be held as per program.
Bonus Marks for Outstanding Sportsmen Indian Army Recruitment
Sol Tech, Sol Tech
(Avn & Amn),
|Candidates Represented India at
|20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Candidates Represented State at
|15 Marks||15 Marks||15 Marks|
|Represented District at State
level & secured 1st/ 2nd
|10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|Represented University or
Regional Team at State/
National level & secured 1st/
2 nd position
|05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
Award of Bonus Marks NCC Candidates/Computer Course/Sportsmen for All Trade/Category
|Sol Clk/ SKT, Sol Tech, Sol Tech(Avn & Amn), Sol NA,||Soldier
|Son of Servicemen /Son of Ex-Servicemen/
Son of War Widow /Son of Widow
(One Son only)
|20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘A’ Certificate||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
|NCC ‘B’ Certificate Holder||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holder||Exempted
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders who have participated in Republic Day Parade||Exempted
|Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate issued by DOEACC Society||–||15 Marks
Army Bharti Rules
- Candidate Will Report At 2.00 A.M At Main Entry Gate Of Rally Ground.
- During The Army Recruitment Rally, Any Army Officer Will Not Responsible For Any Event Or Accident.
- The Candidates Using Improper Means Will Be Punished And Will Be Disqualified.
- All Candidates Bring Thier Food Items.
- All Candidates Should Carry Thier Admission Letter.
- Before Coming On Rally-Site, Candidates Should Check All Their Documents.
- Do Not Tamper With Any Kind Of Documents.
- Submitting Fake Documents, Even After Rally, The Service Will Be Terminated.
- Do Not Consume Any Kind Of Drugs At Rally-Site.
- All Candidates Are Advised That They Should Not Have Any Tattoo On Their Body.
- Candidates Are Informed That Do Not Carry Mobile At Rally-Site
- Candidates Are Advised That They Already Undergo A Medical Examination Especially For Flat Feet, Bad Eyesight, Humiliation And Physical.
- Exam Has Negative Marking.
- Candidates Who Have Applied Online Can Attend Rally.
- Candidates Are Allowed To Participate For Only One Post.
- For Complaints And Suggestions Regarding Recruitment Contact Complaint Room.
NOTE- The Candidates Who Are Interested In This Recruitment Rally They Can Apply Simply By Using The Above Apply Online Link. If You Got Problems Then Can Discuss With Our Team By Comment Box. Our Team Are Always Here To Help You. Thanks
Gujarat Ahmedabad ARO Army Bharti 2019 Important Dates
Important Dates :
- Online Apply Start Date : 07-09-2019
- Online Apply Last Date : 21-10-2019
- Date of Recruitment Rally : 06-11-2019 to 16-11-2019
Download from Below Important Link :