MGVCL Recruitment 2021: Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL), a Power Distribution Company of erstwhile Gujarat Electricity Board, has invited applications for the post of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) . MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Registration has been already started on MGVCL official website i.e. mgvcl.com.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for MGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 on or before 15 January 2021.
The selected candidate shall be appointed initially for the period of Five years as Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) and may be considered for appointment to the post of Junior Assistant on regular establishment, in the pay scale of Rs. 25000-55800/- subject to satisfactory completion of five years as Vidyut Sahayak.
MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Junior Assistant Recruitment Bharti 2020-2021
MGVCL Recruitment 2021-2022 at www.mgvcl.com/jobs.php. Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited invites online applications from young and dynamic Graduates to provide a challenging and rewarding career for the 246 vacancies of Vidyut Sahayak Junior Assistant (VSJA). Interested and eligible Electrical engineers may apply online for MGVCL JA recruitment 2021-2022 form application link provided below. 16th August 2019-2020 is the last date of MGVCL Junior Assistant online application form. Check out MGVCL JA other important dates, eligibility criteria, selection process, & official notification.
|Job Title||Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)|
|Pay Scale||Fixed Remuneration for 1st Year Rs. 17,500/-
Incremental Remuneration for 2nd year to 5th year shall be as
|Required skill||– The candidate should possess knowledge of Computer
– Good command over English and Gujarati Language.
|Age Criteria||For Unreserved Category : 30 years and
For Reserved Category (Inclusive EWS): 35 years on the
date of advertisement. (26/12/2019)
MGVCL Recruitment 2019-2020: Important Dates
|Start Date and Time of MGVCL JA Online Application||26 / 12 / 2019, 10:30 AM|
|Last Date and Time of MGVCL JA Online Application||15 /01 / 2020, 06:00 PM|
No.of Vacancies for MGVCL Junior Engineer VSJA
Eligibility Criteria for MGVCL Recruitment 2021-2022
- Full time graduate qualification in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC/AICTE in any discipline. There is no minimum percentage requirement.
- There is no minimum percentage requirement.
- Required skill
- The candidate should possess knowledge of Computer Operations.
- Good command over English and Gujarati Language.
• For Unreserved Category : 30 years and
• For Reserved Category (Inclusive EWS): 35 years on the date of advertisement. (26/12/2019)
Relaxation in upper age limit to other categories shall be given as under:
(I) Female Candidate: 05 Years.
(II) Person with Disability candidate: 10 Years. Suitable disability for the post : (a) Low Vision, (b) Hard of hearing, (c) Locomotor Disability.
(III) Ex. Armed force Personnel: 10 Years
(IV) Dependent of Retired Employee of MGVCL: Up to age of 40 years (will be Considered only on submission of undertaking)
• Maximum age relaxation in upper age limit shall be considered up to the age of 45 years
• The above age criteria are as per the “Yuva Swavlamban Scheme” of Govt. of Gujarat.
• The upper age limit shall not be applicable in case of departmental candidate.
- The candidates shortlisted for written test/Online test on basis of their “online applications” shall not be required to submit photocopies of all the relevant certificate at present.
MGVCL JA Syllabus / Examination Pattern
- The question paper for the exam shall be consisting of 100 questions and the paper shall be of 100 marks.
- There shall be negative marking system and 1/4th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at total marks scored
- There will be five (5) sections in multiple choice question paper having approximate weightage for each section
|Section – I||General Knowledge 10%|
|Section – II||English Language 20%|
|Section – III||Maths & General Science 15%|
|Section – IV||Analytic & Logical Reasoning 15%|
|Section – V||Gujarati Language & Grammar 15%|
> Rs.500.00 (Inclusive GST) for UR, SEBC & EWS candidate
> Rs.250.00 (Inclusive GST) for ST & SC candidates
• If PWD (Persons with Disability) candidate belongs to SC or ST category and fulfills the criteria, fees payable shall be Rs.250/-
• Candidate has to pay application fees On-line through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
• Bank charges shall be borne by candidate.
• Application fee once paid shall not be refunded or shall not be adjusted in any subsequent Recruitment Process, under any circumstances.
• No other mode of payment i.e., Demand Draft, Money Order, Postal Order, Cheque etc. is acceptable
Pay Scale / Salary for MGVCL Junior Assistant
Fixed Remuneration Respectively per month.
1st Year Rs. 17500/-
2nd Year Rs. 19000/-
3rd Year Rs. 20500/-
How to Apply for MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak JA Vacancies Online VSJA Bharti
- Visit the official web portal of the MGVCL career department i.e. “mgvcl.com or mgvcl.co.in”.
- Go to the Advertisement Zone.
- Then, select the most ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF VIDYUT SAHAYAK (JUNIOR ASSISTANT)on the official web portal.
- Now, click on the Click here to Apply Online Link.
- The job seekers have to fill all the correct and authentic details in the form.
- Upload all the necessary credentials in the Application Form.
- Cross check all the entered details before Submitting the Form.
- Then, click on the submit tab.
- Submit the Application Fee via online mode.
- Take the print out of the Application form and keep it safe for the future uses.
HELP DESK OF MGVCL
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for queries/problems related to Online Payment of Recruitment Fees Only. E-Mail Without 08 Digit Application No. and 20 Digit Applicant Transaction ID generated during Online Payment of fees will not be entertained.
- Help Desk No: 0265-2340114 which will be available between 10 am to 6 pm on working days.
MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Junior Assistant Answer Key 2021-2022. Today on 09-09-2019-2020 MGVCL Conducted Written Examination of VSJA – Vidyut Sahayak Junior Assistant Post on various Cities of Gujarat. Lots of Candidate Appeared in this OMR Objective Type Examination and Now Waiting for Official & Unofficial Answer Key of MGVCL 2019-2020
MGVCL VSJA Answer Key 2021-2022
MGVCL Junior Assistant Question Paper Contains 100 Marks Object Type Multiple Questions. Candidate have to Tick Correct Options from given options. Appeared candidates wants to check their Answers or Find Question Paper Solutions after Completing Examinations. Here we Provide MGVCL Jr. Assistant Question Paper With Solutions.
MGVCL Result, Merit List, Selection List, Waiting List 2021-2022
Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL) authorities are going to announce soon the Result on the last week of September 2019-2020 about the MGVCL Junior Assistant Result 2019-2020 which is the forward step for the Candidates to move on to the Interview rounds. Candidates who have participated in the examination which was conducted on 09th September 2019-2020, they can also eligible to know about this MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Result. Candidate also Wants to Check Their Merit Marks, Merit Number & Waiting List to Get Jobs in MGVCL Department. All the links in the below section of this Page, we have provided for the Candidates Sake.