Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2022 | MTS, LDC & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 41 | Last Date Within 30 days | Download MOD Recruitment Notification @ mod.gov.in
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2022: Ministry of Defence invites application form from eligible candidates to fill up 41 vacancies and these vacancies are assigned for following posts i.e. Steno, Lower Division Clerk, Tally Clerk, Cook, MTS, Asst Accountant, Carpenter & Regular Labourer Posts. MOD is going to recruit 41 aspirants for above said Latest Ministry of Defence Jobs and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking Defence Jobs those aspirants should send the filled application form to given address within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in employment news.
Candidates who are searching 10th pass jobs must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. MOD selection will be based on Written Test and Practical/ Skill Test. Selected candidates will be placed at Mumbai. Ministry of Defence recruitment notification & MOD recruitment application form is available @ mod.gov.in. Offline mode applications only will be accepted. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of Ministry of Defence vacancy, upcoming MOD jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, result, merit list, selection list, admit card, upcoming central govt notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Ministry of Defence|
|Job Name||Steno, Lower Division Clerk, Tally Clerk, Cook, MTS, Asst Accountant, Carpenter & Regular Labourer|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Jamnagar & Pune|
|Employment News date||05 to 11 Feb 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of application||Within 30 days|
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Lower Division Clerk||13|
Eligibility Criteria for LDC, MTS, Cook & Other Posts
- Applicants should pass 10th Std/ 12th Std/ B.Com from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 25 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- MOD selection will be based on Written Test and Practical Test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Address: “The Commandant, Embarkation Headquarters, 2nd Floor, Nav Bhavan Building, 10 R Kamani Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai-400 001”
How to apply Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Go to official website mod.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION/ DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM : DOWNLOAD HERE