Gujarat Government Announced Mukhyamantri Kishan Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2020 : An important farmer oriented announcement has been made by the state government today. Chief Minister Vijay Rupani has announced Kisan Sahay Yojana.
The scheme will benefit all the farmers in the state. The scheme will be sufficient for kharif crop and which will be applicable up to 4 hectares. The scheme covers drought, heavy rains and droughts. If the loss is from 33% to 60%, Rs. 20,000 per hectare and if the loss is more than 60%, Rs. 25,000 will be provided.
Mukhyamantri Kishan Sahay Yojana Standards
1. Crop loss incurred during Kharif season loss is from 33% to 60%, Rs. 20,000 per hectare (Max Limit 4 hectare)
2. Crop loss in kharif season for loss of more than 60% farmer beneficiaries will get Rs.25,000 per hectare. (Max Limit 4 hectare)
Other Important Provisions of Mukhyamantri Kishan Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2020
1. In addition to this scheme, the farmer beneficiaries who are eligible to avail the benefits as per the provisions of SDRF scheme will also be eligible.
2. To get farmers’ application online with land record and CM. portal connected to the dashboard has to be prepared.
3. Beneficiary farmers will have to go to the e-gram center and apply online on the portal.
4. The sanctioned assistance will be paid directly by DBT to the bank account of the beneficiaries.
5. A special grievance redressal mechanism will be set up to address the queries of the beneficiary farmers.
6. VLE of e-Gram Center will be paid a remuneration of Rs. 8 per successful application to help farmers to apply online at e-Gram Center at village level.
7. Toll free number service will be provided for the guidance of farmers.
Risks covered under the Mukhyamantri Kishan Sahay Yojana Gujarat
Drought: a taluka which has received less than 10 inches of rainfall during the current season or four consecutive weeks (28 days) between two rains in the period from the onset of monsoon in the state till 31st August, ie zero continuous rainfall. And if the crop is damaged, it will be considered as a risk of drought.
Famine: taluka unit considered a famine occasions such as cloud cracked, continuous heavy rains in South Gujarat region districts (Bharuch, Narmada, Tapi, Surat, Navsari, 48 hours to Valsad and Dangs) is 35 inches or more and all districts except the state 48 Rainfall of 25 inches or more per hour is recorded as per the rain gauge of the revenue taluka and damage to the standing crop of the crop will be considered as risk of excess rainfall.
Unseasonal rain (mavathum): falls from October 15 till November 15 revenue district Rain gejamam 50mm of rain in 48 hours in a row and damaged agricultural crops in the field, it will be considered at risk of unseasonal rain (mavathum).