NVS Recruitment for 2370 Clerk, Staff Nurse, PGT, TGT & Other Posts 2019
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) is invited online applications for 2370 Assistant Commissioner, Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGTs) & Other Miscellaneous Teachers, Legal Assistant, Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant and Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Posts. Check here application process, eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, application fee, etc.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Jobs 2019: Good News for all the govt job seekers! Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has recently published the most awaited job notification with huge number of vacancies for the recruitment of Assistant Commissioner, Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGTs) & Other Miscellaneous Teachers, Legal Assistant, Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant and Lower Division Clerk (LDC). A total of 2370 candidates will be recruited in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas, Headquarter and Offices of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, all over India.
Assistant Commissioner – 05 Posts
Teaching Faculty (PGT) – 430 Posts
Teaching Faculty (TGT) – 1154 Posts
Music Teacher – 111 Posts
Art Teacher – 130 Posts
PET Male Teacher / PET Female Teacher – Male – 148 Posts / Female – 105 Posts
Librarian – 70 Posts
Staff Nurse Female – 55 Posts
Legal Assistant – 01 Posts
Catering Assistant – 26 Posts
LDC (Clerk) – 135 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 2370
- Assistant Commissioner: Candidates having Master Degree in Humanities / Science / Commerce with 5 Year Experience will be eligible for this post.
- Teaching Faculty (PGT): Candidates having Master Degree in Related Subject with Minimum 50% Marks. B. Ed Exam Passed will be eligible for this post.
- Teaching Faculty (TGT): Candidates having Bachelor Degree in Related Subject / Group with Minimum 50% Marks. B. Ed Exam Passed will be eligible for this post.
- Music Teacher: Candidates having Bachelor in Music with B.Ed OR 5 Year Music Course will be eligible for this post.
- Art Teacher: Candidates having Degree / Diploma in Fine Arts as Drawing/Painting/Sculpture/Graphic Arts/Crafts will be eligible for this post.
- PET Male Teacher / PET Female Teacher: Candidates having B.PEd / DPEd Exam Passed from the any recognized University of India will be eligible for this post.
- Librarian: Candidates having Degree in Librarian Science will be eligible for this post.
- Staff Nurse Female: Candidates having 10+2 Intermediate with Degree / Diploma / Certificate in Staff Nurse will be eligible for this post.
- Legal Assistant: Candidates having Degree in Law (LLB Degree) from any recognized University of India will be eligible for this post.
- Catering Assistant: Candidates having Class 10 High School Exam Passed with Diploma in Catering will be eligible for this post
- LDC (Clerk): Candidates having 10+2 Intermediate Exam with 50% Marks and English 30 WPM and Hindi 25 WPM Typing Speed will be eligible for this post.
Please read Official Notification for More Educational Qualification details.
Assistant Commissioner: 45 Years Maximum
Teaching Faculty (PGT): 40 Years-Maximum
Teaching Faculty (TGT): 35 Years Maximum
Other Teaching Posts / Catering Assistant: 35 Years Maximum
Legal Assistant: 18 – 32 Years
LDC (Clerk): 18 – 27 Years
Age Relaxation As per NVS Rules
Assistant Commissioner: 1500/-
TGT / PGT / Staff Nurse: 1200/-
Other Post: 1000/-
SC / ST / PH: 0/–
Payment will be made through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/E Challan
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam/Interview.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Starting Date of Online Application: 10-07-2019
Last Date to Apply Online: 09-08-2019
Last Date Fee Payment:12-August-2019
Admit Card Download: August 2019
Examination Date: 05-10 September 2019
Advertisement: Click Here To Download
Apply Online: Click Here
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Recruitment for PGTs, TGTs, & Other Posts 2019
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Regional Office, Pune invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of PGTs, TGTs, Misc. Teachers & FCSA (Faculty-cum-system-administrator) for their appointment on contract basis in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas situated in the States/UTs of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa, Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli.
The detailed guidelines, eligibility criteria, application forms etc. are available on the website www.nvsropune.gov.in and also on the website of JNVs whose contact details are available on the website www.nvsropune.gov.in
The tentative vacancies are as under:-
Total No. of Posts: 370 Posts
- PGTs: 128 Posts
- Hindi-24, English-09, Mathematics- 8, Biology-18, Chemistry-18, Physics23, Commerce-01, Economics-04, Geography- 12, History-10 & PGT-I.T.- 01
- TGTs: 172 Posts
- Hindi-33, English-11, Mathematics-36, Science-17, So.St.-18, Marathi-05, Gujarati-05, Art-14, Music-07, PET(Male)-16, PET(Female)-06 & Librarian04
- FCSA (Faculty-cum-system-administrator) : 70 Posts
Educational Qualification: Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Remuneration: – 1) For PGT- Rs. 27,500/- pm, Hard Station (Dist Kutch) Rs. 32500/- Consolidated per month. 2) For TGTs & Misc.- Rs. 26,250/- pm, Hard station (Dist. Kutch) Rs. 31250/- consolidated per month. 3) For FCSA.- Rs. 26,250/- pm, Hard station (Dist. Kutch) Rs. 31250/- consolidated per month.
In addition to the above, free boarding and lodging facility as available in the campus shall be provided
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed application form with a recent passport size photograph and a set of self-attested photocopies of testimonials/certificates/ID proof etc. latest by 05.06.2019 by Speed Post / Regd. Post or by Hand to the concerned Cluster Centres (as per list is given below) in which they desire placement in the cluster JNVs. Candidates should apply to only one cluster centre JNV.
Candidates should be present for verification of documents on 17.06.2019 at the Cluster Centre JNV to which they have been posted by the cluster centre. Only one application will be accepted by the Cluster Centre JNV. The candidate should send only one application in any of the centres out of seven centres.
Last Date: 05-06-2019
Vacancies Positions: Click Here
More details: Click Here