NIA Recruitment 2022: National Investigation Agency has issued new employment notice on 28.10.2022 for appointment of Deputy Legal Advisor & Senior Public Prosecutor in NIA on deputations (ISTC)/Absorption basis. There are 09 vacancies to be filled by NIA and these vacancies are assigned for above said posts and post wise vacancy details are given below. As per the NIA Notification, offline mode application applications only will be accepted and aspirants who are searching Defence Jobs in central govt kindly submit your application form on or before 28.11.2022
Applicants must hold analogous posts on regular basis. NIA selection may be done on the basis of Test/ Interview. Shortlisted aspirants will be placed at anywhere in India. NIA Steno Recruitment 2022 Notification & NIA Recruitment application form is available @ www.nia.gov.in. Candidates who are seeking Law Degree jobs must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. More details of www.nia.gov.in recruitment, NIA new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of NIA Recruitment 2022 For DLA & SPP Posts
|Organization Name||National Investigation Agency|
|Job Name||Deputy Legal Advisor & Senior Public Prosecutor|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Last Date for Submission of application||28.11.2022|
NIA Recruitment 2022 Posts Details
- As per the notification, overall 09 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of Posts||Salary|
|Deputy Legal Advisor||03||Rs.78800-209200|
|Senior Public Prosecutor||06||Rs.67700-208700|
Eligibility Criteria for Deputy Legal Advisor & Senior Public Prosecutor Posts
- Applicants must hold analogous posts on regular basis.
- Should possess Degree in Law from recognized university
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should not exceed 56 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Selection will be based on Test/ Interview
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Check advt to get address details.
How to apply NIA Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Go to official website nia.gov.in
- Click “Recruitment & Training Recruitment -> Recruitment Notices”
- Find the advertisement “Recruitment notice for the post of Deputy Legal Advisor & Senior Public Prosecutor in NIA on deputations (ISTC)/Absorption basis ”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- If you are eligible candidate then you have continue to apply via offline.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
NIA Recruitment 2022 : Notification & Application Form