North Central Railway Recruitment 2021: RRC North Central Railway, has Released a Notification of Various Trade Apprentice Vacancies on the official website @ncr.indianrailways.gov.in. A total of 1664 Act Apprentice posts have been announced for Fitter, Welder, Mechanic, Carpenter, and Electrician Trades. 10th Pass Railway Job Seekers Can Apply Online Before 2nd August 2021. Check the Below complete article for more details about North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021.
North Central Railway Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||North Central Railway|
|Post||Fitter, Electrician & Other Posts|
|Job Location||North Central Railway|
|Job Type||Apprentice Jobs|
North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2021
North Central Railway Recruitment Education Qualification
Candidates must pass the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 system) with a minimum of 50% marks, in aggregate, from the recognized Board.
For Welder (Gas & Electric), Wireman, & Carpenter: Candidates should have 8th class & ITI/ Trade Certificate.
North Central Railway Vacancy 2021 Details
Prayagraj – Mech. Dept: 364 Posts
Prayagraj – Elect Dept: 339 Posts
Jhansi Division: 480 Posts
WorkShop Jhansi: 185 Posts
Agra Division: 296 Posts
Eligibility Criteria of Railway NCR Apprentice Online Form 2021
- Minimum 15 Years
- Maximum 24 Years
- Age relaxation is As Per Govt Rules.
North Central Railway Recruitment Salary /Pay Scale
As Per Railway Board Rules.
- For GEN: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Female: No Fee
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply Online For North Central Railway Recruitment 2021
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://rrcprjapprentices.in/
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|