NPCIL Recruitment 2022: NPCIL has commenced the online application process for the 225 Executive Trainee Posts on its official website. Check NPCIL recruitment 2022 application process, age limit, qualification and other details here.
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 | Executive Trainee post | Vacancies 225 | Last Date 28.04.2022 | Apply Online for NPCIL Careers @ www.npcil.nic.in
NPCIL Recruitment 2022: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited invites application from eligible candidates for Executive Trainee posts. Candidates those who are interested in NPCIL jobs are instructed to apply through online mode for this recruitment. Applications from eligible candidates are invited from the 13.04.2022. Candidates can apply for NPCIL Executive Trainee recruitment through GATE up to the date 28.04.2022. There are total of 225 vacancies are allocated for Executive Trainees at Nuclear Power Corporation. Aspirants searching for Engineering jobs may use this opportunity of NPCIL careers.
|Notification||NPCIL Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for Executive Trainee Posts @npcil.nic.in, Check Eligibility|
|Notification Date||12 Apr, 2022|
|Last Date||28 Apr, 2022|
NPCIL Executive Trainee Posts Details
|Name of the Disciplines||No of Vacancies|
Executive Trainee Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should possess B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc in Engineering/ M.Tech in relevant field can apply for NPCIL careers.
- Upper age limit for candidates is between 26 -41 years of age.
- Refer notification for age relaxation.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the GATE scores & those candidates will be called for Interview.
- Candidates are instructed to apply using the online link given in NPCIL website.
- Rs.500 for Male Candidates of General (UR), EWS & OBC candidates.
- NIL fee for female, SC/ST, PwBD, Ex-Servicemen, DODPKIA & employees of NPCIL.
- Candidates can make payment using the online link during the application process.
NPCIL Salary through Gate
- Candidates will get Rs.55,000 as monthly stipend during training time.
- After completion of training, will get Rs.56,100 as Scientific Officer/ C .
Steps to download NPCIL Recruitment Notification
- Visit www.npcil.nic.in
- Click on “HR Management” then “Opportunities/ Policies”.
- Click on “NPCIL/HRM/ET/2022/02” link of the description “Recruitment of Executive Trainees (ET-2022) in NPCIL through GATE-2020/2021/2022”.
- Read the notification carefully.
Procedure for apply NPCIL Executive Trainee Jobs
- Visit www.npcilcareers.co.in
- Candidates have to enter Registration number provided on the Admit card of GATE 2020/2021/2022.
- Enter information related to GATE such as Registration number, DOB, Email, Category, etc.
- Click on the activation link received in the Email.
- Candidates can login NPCIL careers page, then enter educational, experience details.
- Upload necessary documents in prescribed format.
- Finally, “submit” the online application form.