Gujarat Police Recruitment 2018 Notification and OJAS Online Jobs Application released for latest 6189 Un-Armed/ Armed Constable – Lokrakshak & Jail Sipahi posts to apply at www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in: Last Updates on 11/09/2018
Gujarat Police Bharti 2018 Exam Date Declared
Gujarat Police Bharti 2018 Exam Date Declared
Police Exam Date 02/12/2018
Lok Rakshak Recruitment Board (LRB) Published Bharti Notification for 6189 Post. The Advertisement is available on home.gujarat.gov.in, gad.gujarat.gov.in And Ojas.gujarat.gov.in. So Lokrakshak Bharti Board Invited Online Applications For The Lokrakshak Constable (Male, Female), Sipay And Matron Post. So Interested And Eligible Candidate Can Fill Up Online Form Through Ojas.gujarat.gov.in From 15th August 2018 To 7th September 2018.
(Lok Rakshak Constable Bharti LRB) Gujarat Police Bharti Recruitment 2018-19 Notification, Apply Online for 6189 Armed & Unarmed Constable & Other Posts @ ojas.gujarat.gov.in, gad.gujarat.gov.in, home.gujarat.gov.in, Call Letter & Answerkey: There are many people who are born with the ambition to serve their country. These are the people who as adults work their way to join the Indian police force, the Indian army or the Indian navy. Working in any of these government sectors is a matter of great pride as you get to serve your country and work towards the betterment of its future. There are thousands of young people both male and female who undergoes hardcore training in order to be a part of any of these respective departments of the government. For all those dreamers and aspiring candidates who have been long waiting for such an opportunity, there is great news for all of them.
Ojas Gujarat Police Bharti 2018: Notification / Advertisement
This Police Bharti Notification is for 6189 Vacancies. There are total 6 Posts to fill up for the recruitment.
- Bin Hathiyari Constable – Lokrakshak (Male)
- Bin Hathiyari Constable – Lokrakshak (Female)
- Hathiyari Constable – Lokrakshak (Male)
- Hathiyari Constable – Lokrakshak (Female)
- Jail Sipay (Male)
- Jail Sipay (Female) / Matron.
Name And Number Of Vacancies of Lokrakshak Police Bharti
|Post Name||Vacancy Details|
|Unarmed Constable (Male)||225|
|Unarmed Constable (Female)||111|
|Armed Constable (Male)||3551|
|Armed Constable (Female)||1748|
|Jail Sipay (Male)||499|
|Jail Sipay (Female) / Matron||55|
Education Qualifications And Other Details Will Be Published On the website on 15th August 2018. If you are willing to apply for this recruitment then stay connected with us and keep Visiting Our site.
Also, Don’t forget to subscribe our notification to stay connected and get updated for various Bharti of Gujarat state.
Education Qualification and Age Limit As Per LRB Police Bharti
Education Qualification And Age Limit Is Available To Check On Official Notification Here is the short Summery of that details which is derived from ojas website.
Education Qualification :
- Candidate should be 12th pass or should have pursued similar education qualification As per gseb board.
Age Limit :
- The Minimum Age Limit should be 18 Years And Maximum or higher age limit should be 33 Years. (The candidates whos birthday belongs to the date between 06-09-1985 to 07-09-2000 Can Apply For This Police Recruitment Advertisement.)
Gujarat Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Syllabus/Exam Pattern
Written Exam Details
All candidates who apply for Gujarat Police Recruitment 2018 will have to appear for a written exam. Exam will consist of 100 questions. Syllabus of exam will consist of general knowledge, current affairs, computer knowledge, psychology, history, geography, social science, mental ability, science. All questions will be multiple choice questions. Candidate has to mark correct answer option in optical mark reader or OMR sheet.
Computer Knowledge :
Gujarat Police PET Dates, PET Minimum Running, Race Details 2018 Ground TEST Details
Lokrakshak Bharti Board LRB Declared Physical Efficiency Test (PET) Criteria for candidates who Will Qualified Written Test.
Ground Test or Physical Test Minimum Running/ Race or Dod For Male Candidates Lokrakshak Police Constable Bharti gujarat 2018:
|Category||SC / ST Category||Other Candidates|
|Height (in CM)||162||165|
|Chest (in CM) Without Expansion||79||79|
|Chest (in CM) With Expansion||84||84|
|Weight (in Kg)||50||50|
Ground Test or Physical Test Minimum Running/Race or Dod For Female Candidates Police Bharti gujarat :
|Category||SC / ST Female Candidate||Other Female Candidates|
|Height (in CM)||150||155|
|Weight (in Kg)
Gujarat Police Constable Call Letter 2018 Download Lokrakshak, Jail Sipahi Exam Date & Admit Card @ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat Police Constable Call Letter 2018, ojas.gujarat.gov.in Police Constable Admit Card, Gujarat Lokrakshak Bharti Exam Date, Gujarat Jail Sipahi Hall Ticket Download link available online here:
Good news for all those who are looking for Gujarat Police Constable Recruitment Exam Admit Card. Gujarat Lokrakshak Recruitment Board (LRB) is soon going to issue written exam call letter for Un-Armed Constable, Armed Constable and Jail Sipahi posts through their official website. Large numbers of eligible contestants have registered under this recruitment drive of 6189 vacancies. Now, all the candidates are eager to download OJAS Gujarat Police Bharti 2018 Call Letter for the selection process from online sources. All those candidates who have successfully applied and eligible for them the Lokrakshak Bharti Board will upload Gujarat Police Constable Call Letter 2018 Download Link at OJAS official website. Aspirants are advised to print OJAS Gujarat Police Admit Card much before the Gujarat Lokrakshak Exam Date as it helps in avoiding an online rush at last minute. Our web team has updated a link for downloading Gujarat Lokrakshak/ Jail Sipahi Admit Card here in this web page. From the following paragraphs, get further more details about ગુજરાત પોલીસ કોન્સ્ટેબલ એડમિટ કાર્ડ, ગુજરાત લોકરક્ષક ભરતી પરીક્ષા ૨૦૧૮ કોલ લેટર.
Gujarat Police Constable Call Letter 2018 Download | Gujarat Lokrakshak Bharti Exam Date, Jail Sipahi Admit Card @ojas.gujarat.gov.in
According to the Gujarat Lokrakshak Bharti Notification LRB/201819/1, the recruitment process will consist of Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Medical Test and Personal Interview. Now as per sources, we come to know the Gujarat Police Constable Exam Date for written test is to be fixed soon by the board. The written examination will be held as per MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) and OMR (Optical Mark Reader) system. There will be 100 objective type questions in the written test for total 100 marks. Candidates will get 01 mark for each correct answer while 0.25 marks will deduct for each wrong answer. The medium of written exam will be Gujarati language. The total 01 hour (60 minutes) time duration will be given to the contestants for completing their paper. The objective type questions will cover topics like General Knowledge, Current Events, Computer Knowledge, History, Social Studies, Arithmetic, Mental Ability, Science, etc. It is compulsory for everyone to score qualifying marks in this examination. The board is organizing this test to select appropriate applicants for the next selection round, i.e. Physical Test. You can click on the official website (ojas.gujarat.gov.in) link available below to download & print your Gujarat Police Constable Admit Card.
ojas.gujarat.gov.in Police Constable Admit Card 2018 & Exam Date
|♦ IMPORTANT DETAILS ♦|
|Name of Department||Gujarat Lokrakshak Recruitment Board
(ગુજરાત લોકરક્ષક ભરતી બોર્ડ)
|Rectt. Advt. No.||LRB/2018-19/1|
|Kind of Page Info.||Call Letter/ Hall Ticket/ Admit Card/ Hall Permit|
|Exam Name||ગુજરાત પોલીસ દળ લોકરક્ષક (કોન્સ્ટેબલ) અને જેલ સિપાહી પરીક્ષા ૨૦૧૮-૧૯|
|Total No. of the Posts||6189 vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||» Unarmed Constables – Lokrakshak (Male & Female)
» Armed Constables – Lokrakshak (Male & Female)
» Jail Sipahi (Male & Female)
|Selection Stages||Written Test, PET/ PMT & Medical Test|
|Exam Application Dates||15th Aug to 07th Sept 2018|
|Written Exam Date||October/ November 2018|
|Call Letter Release Date||01 (one) week before exam date|
|Admit Card Download Link||Attached below|
|Physical Test Date||To be notified later|
|Help Desk Number||1800 233 5500|
|Official Website||» www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
How to download Gujarat Lokrakshak Bharti (LRB) Exam 2018 Admit Card?
Hello, Friends!! OJAS Gujarat Police Constable Exam 2018 Hall Ticket & Gujarat Jail Sipahi Call Letter can be downloaded and printed by following the simple steps mentioned below. Whenever you start the downloading procedure, keep the printer settings in A4 Size & Portrait Layout mode so that your LRB Gujarat Unarmed & Armed Police Constable Admit card will display in 02 pages. In OJAS LRB Call Letter, the first page will display hall ticket while second-page will display Important details for candidates. Gujarat Lokrakshak Admit Card download steps as follows:-
- Step 01: Log on to the OJAS website or directly click on a quick link below.
- Step 02: In a home page, click on a “Print Call Letter” link,
- Step 03: Select the option named as “Print OJAS LRB/201819/1 Call Letter for Gujarat Police Exam, 2018” in a login page.
- Step 04: Now, insert your Confirmation Number and Birth Date (dd/mm/yyyy) in the empty boxes.
- Step 05: Fill up your details like Name, Registration Number, Application Number, DOB, Password, etc.
- Step 06: Check the details inserted are correct and then press “print” button.
- Step 07: Admit card in pdf format will appear on your screen containing important details.
- Step 08: Save the hall ticket to your device.
- Step 09: Print out a hard copy of it for the further use.
OJAS Gujarat Unarmed & Armed Police Constable Call Letter 2018
The Gujarat Constable Lokrakshak Bharti Admit Card will be uploaded containing details like candidate’s name, roll number, exam date, timetable, exam venue and other instruction to the authorized online portal. All applicants are suggested to print OJAS Call Letter for Gujarat Police Unarmed and Armed Constable Exam just by submitting their Confirmation Number at login page of the official website. Each and every aspirant has to read the general instructions provided in the hall ticket. The department will issue Gujarat Jail Sipahi Pariksha Hall Ticket to those contestants who have applied correct details in their application form. OJAS LRB Admit card is a mandatory document to be carried along with one ID proof at the examination center for verification purpose. Those participants without photo ID proof and admit card will not be permitted to appear for the examination. If the identity of a contestant in doubt, then he/she will not be allowed to attend a selection round. Aspirants have to bring photo identity proof containing the same name as it appears on hall ticket. The date for downloading Gujarat LRB Constable Exam Call Letter is not declared yet. We will inform whenever any notification released by officials. The hall ticket release date will announce through the primary portal or local newspaper.
Gujarat Police Admit Card 2018 – Unarmed Constable, Armed Constable & Jail Sipahi
- If you have forgotten your Confirmation Number to download hall ticket, then do not worry as you can recover it by submitting Application Number (Excluding Advt.No.) & Select Job OR Mobile Number & Birth Date at the login page.
- Aspirants have to bring the following items with them for appearing in the examination:-
- GUJ LRB Admit Card (duly affixed passport size colored photo & signed at the space provided).
- Photo Identity Proof (Aadhar Card, Voter Card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, etc.) in Original for verification process.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any mobile phone, electronic device, textual material, printed or written bits of paper or any other material inside the examination hall.
- Candidate’s Full Name, Roll Number, Photograph, Date of Birth (DOB), Gender (Male/ Female), Category (ST/ SC/ EBC & Other), Exam Date & Time, Exam Centre Address, Instructions for the examination, Signature of candidate & exam counselor, etc. details will be inside the hall ticket.
- Candidate cannot request for postponement of written test, change of venue, etc. as it will not be considered under any reason.
Gujarat Police Constable Exam 2018 Pattern/ Syllabus
|♦ Written Examination Scheme ♦|
|Subject Names||No. of Questions||Maxi. Marks||Duration|
|General Knowledge||100 Questions||100 Marks||01 Hour|
|Criminal Procedure Code – 1973|
|Indian Penal Code – 1860|
|Indian Evidence Act – 1872|
|NOTE: Use of White Ink in the OMR Answer is strictly not allowed.|
Gujarat Police Department is headed by Director General of Police (DGP). It is a law enforcement agency, came into existence on May 01, 1960. The head office of this department is located in Gandhinagar, the state capital. The Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Surat, Vadodara, Rajkot, Junagadh, and Border range are the 07 (seven) regions of this department. Total 04 (four) Commissioners’ offices are there in the state at Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Rajkot, and Surat. Right now, PC Thakur (IPS) is designated as DGP of this law enforcement agency. It is the first state police that has cracked the serial bomb blast mystery during 2007-08 in many Indian cities including 2008 Ahmedabad bombings. It publishes Rojgar Samachar through OJAS website to fill up the empty posts available in the branches. This department every year releases recruitment notifications for those candidates looking forward to latest govt jobs in Gujarat state. Recently in the month of August, latest employment advertisement released for 6189 Group-III posts of Lokrakshak & Jail Sipahi to hire dynamic contestants. Eligible contestants have utilized this chance and keenly waiting for their Gujarat Police (Armed/ Un-armed) Constable Exam Hall Ticket at the official website.
Gujarat Lokrakshak/ Jail Sipahi Hall Ticket 2018
All those aspirants who are going to attend Unarmed Constable (બિન હથિયારી કોન્સ્ટેબલ – લોકરક્ષક), Armed Constable (હથિયારી કોન્સ્ટેબલ – લોકરક્ષક), Jail Sipahi (જેલ સિપાઈ) Written Exam, hope they have collected their Gujarat Police Admit Card from a quick link available in this page. Wish you ALL THE BEST for your success in this recruitment tests. Just for any query related to Gujarat Police Constable Call Letter 2018, aspirants can leave their comment in a feedback box given below. Our web team will help contenders to solve their queries by providing the perfect solutions. Bookmark www.maruojas.in for upcoming news on Answer Key, Cut off Marks, Result, and Merit List. Follow us to receive the latest updates about OJAS GUJ LRB Hall Ticket download date
Gujarat Police Bharti Model Question Papers 2018
Gujarat Police Bharti Model Question Papers with Key 2018 Syllabus Test Pattern download Available online Official web Portal at www.www.ojas.guj.nic.in/ Name of the Organization Gujarat Police Bharti Test pattern Gujarat language, English language, General knowledge, and general Laws Organization website www.ojas.guj.nic.in/, Gujarat Police Bharti invited all Eligible Candidate for The Recruitment of Various Posts Which Needs to be Filled The Online Application 2018, Registration has Successfully Started From 2018, The Educational Qualification of The Candidates Prepare to Download The Model Question Papers For Gujarat Police Bharti 2018, Exam Conducting Syllabus and Subjects and Previous Year Questions Papers Download
- Paper 1: Gujarat Language for 75 Marks Which is Objective Type Includes Grammar, Verbal Ability, Vocabulary, Comprehension Etc.
- Paper2: English Language for 75 Marks, It Includes Question Based on Vocabulary, English Grammar, Comprehension, Idioms Etc.
- Paper 3: General Knowledge for 100 Marks it Includes Current Affair Psychological Matters
- Paper 4: Is General Laws for 100 Marks ,Question Based on Constitution of India, Criminal Procedure Code 1973, Indian Penal Code 1860,Evidence act 1872, Gujarta Police act 1951,Gujarat Prohibition act 1949,Prevention Corruption act 1988,SC&Amp;ST act 1989,Motor Vehicle Act 1988.
- Police Bharti Board PSI / ASI / Constable Question Paper OfficialProvisional key
- PSI – Gujarati paper : Question Paper
- PSI – General Studies:Question Paper
- PSI -Law Paper:Question Paper
- PSI -English paper: Question Paper
- ASI -Law paper: Question Paper
- PSI / ASI / Constable Provisional Answer key in PDF format : Click Here
- Click here for Gujarat Police Bharti placement papers free download