ONGC Recruitment 2022 notification has been released for appointmen tof 3614 apprentice posts. The posts range from accountant to computer operator to machinist and electronic trade, etc. Check the eligibility, important date, salary, selection process, how to apply and other updates.
ONGC Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Job||ONGC Recruitment 2022|
|Selection Process||On the basis of Merit of qualifying degree|
|Age Limit||18 years to 24 years|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, ITI Certification or UG degree – depending on post|
|Applications Begin||April 27, 2022|
|Last date to apply||May 15 ,2022|
ONGC Recruitment Apprentice Vacancy 2022
ONGC has announced about 3614 fresh vacancies in several departments on its official website. The vacancies are announced for Accounts Executive, Office Assistant, Computer Operator and Programming Assistant, Secretarial Assistant, Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant), Mechanic Diesel, Machinist, Medical Laboratory Technician (Cardiology and Physiology), etc. Get the details from the information tabulated below.
|Location||Number of Vacancies|
|Northern Sector – 209 Posts|
|Northern Sector – 305 Posts|
|Western Sector – 1434 Posts|
|Eastern Sector – 744 Posts|
|Nazira & Sivasagar||583|
|Southern Sector – 694 Posts|
|Central Sector – 228 Posts|
ONGC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for the ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 here before applying for the application.
ONGC Recruitment Educational Qualification
Educational qualifications required for various ONGC Apprentice Posts are given below.
- Accounts Executive – Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in Commerce (B.Com) from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
- Office Assistant – Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
- Secretarial Assistant – ITI in trade Stenography (English) /Secretarial practice
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) – ITI in COPA Trade
- Draughtsman (Civil) – ITI in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade
- Electrician – ITI in Electrician Trade
- Electronics Mechanic – ITI in Electronics Mechanic
- Fitter – ITI in Fitter
- Instrument Mechanic – ITI in Instrument Mechanic
- Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance (ICTSM) – ITI in ICTSM
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) – B.Sc with PCM or PCB. ITI in Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) trade
- Machinist – ITI in Machinist Trade
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – ITI in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade
- Mechanic Diesel – ITI in Mechanic Diesel trade
- Medical Laboratory Technician – (Cardiology and Physiology) – ITI in Medical Laboratory Technician (Cardiology and Physiology).
- Medical Laboratory Technician – (Pathology) – ITI in Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology)
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology) – ITI in Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology)
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning – Mechanic – ITI in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic trade
- Surveyor – ITI in Surveyor Trade
- Welder – ITI in the trade of Welder (Gas & Electric)
- Civil, Computer Science, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation,
- Mechanical -Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
ONGC Recruitment Application Fees
Candidates can check the application fee category wise from the given table
|Category||ONGC Recruitment 2022 Application Fees|
ONGC Recruitment Apprentice Age Limit
Candidates can check the age limit for the ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022.
|ONGC Recruitment 2022: Age Limit|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
Age Relaxation: Candidates from some specific categories are allowed age relaxation as mentioned below
I. Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates for the trades reserved for them.
II. Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation upto 10 years (upto 15 years for SC/ST and upto 13 years for OBC Candidate).
ONGC Recruitment Apprentice Selection Process
Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and Merit drawn. In case of a similar number in merit, a person of higher age would be considered. No canvassing or influencing would be acceptable at any time and may render for non-consideration. Reservation of positions will be followed as per Government of India Policy on SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories, as applicable for the engagement of Apprentices under The Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended.
Steps to Apply for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022
1. Candidates should visit the ONGC website www.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in and apply Online from 27.04.2022 till 15.05.2022.
2. There are two steps in the registration process. Part-I & Part-II. In Part-I registration, the candidate has to fill in his/her basic details like name, category, etc., and has to create his own password. After successful Part-I registration, with the e-mail ID, the candidate has to log in again. Candidates are advised to remember the Email and password for future reference/use.
3. In Part-II registration, the candidate has to upload his scanned photograph and furnish educational qualification, experience details, etc. This is the final submission process and after that candidate cannot change the details furnished.
Candidates are therefore advised to furnish the details in the portal carefully and check the same before final submission.
|Official Notification of ONGC Apprentice Recruitment||Click Here|
|Apply Online In ONGC Apprentice Recruitment||Click Here|
|ગુજરાતી મા વાંચવા||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – FAQs
When is ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification released?
Ans. The ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification is released on 27th April 2022.
What is the last day to apply for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
Ans. The last day to apply for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 is 15th May 2022.
What is the maximum age to apply for ONGC Apprentice recruitment 2022?
Ans. The maximum age to apply for ONGC Apprentice recruitment 2022 is 24 years, age relaxation is applied according to the category
How to apply for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
Ans. You can apply for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 directly from the link provided in the article.