PGVCL Vidhyut Sahayak Recruitment Notification for 06 Vacancies
PGVCL Recruitment 2020 Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited has released a notification of 06 vacancies for Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) Posts. Today we are going to give the complete details of the PGVCL Vacancy 2020.
PGVCL Vidhyut Sahayak Recruitment 2020
Total No. of Posts : 06 Posts
Last Date : 23 December 2020
Post Name : Vidhyut Sahayak (Jr. Engineer – Civil)
No. of Posts : 06 Posts
- Full time B.E. (Civil) / B.Tech (Civil) in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC/AICTE with minimum 55% in 7th& 8th semesters without ATKT.
- The candidate should possess knowledge of Computer Operations.
- Good command over English and Gujarati Language.
Fixed Remuneration For
- 1st Year Rs. 37,000/-, -2nd Year Rs. 39,000/-, -3rd Year Rs. 39,000/-, -4th Year Rs. 39,000/-, -5th Year Rs. 39,000/-
- No other allowance or benefits would be admissible.
- Reimbursement of TA/DA as per GSO-333 dated 03.12.2003.
For Unreserved Category : 35 years and For Reserved Category (ST/SEBC) : 40 years on the date of advertisement. (03.12.2020).
- Rs.500.00 for UR& SEBC candidates &
- Rs.250.00 for ST candidates (including GST)
- If PWD (Persons with Disability) candidate belongs to ST category and fulfills the criteria, fees payable shall be Rs.250/-
- Candidate has to pay application fees On-line through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
- Bank charges shall be borne by candidate.
- Application fee once paid shall not be refunded or shall not be adjusted in any subsequent Recruitment Process, under any circumstances.
- No other mode of payment i.e., Demand Draft, Money Order, Postal Order, Cheque etc. is acceptable.
How to Apply
Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online Through official Website https://www.pgvcl.com/recruitment/onlinereghome/ on before 23 December 2020.
Important Links OF PGVCL Recruitment 2020
Important Dates OF PGVCL Recruitment 2020
- Application start from: 03/12/2020 (started 10:30 AM)
- Last date for application: 23/12/2020 (till 11:59 PM)
PGVCL Recruitment 2020: Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited (PGVCL) erstwhile Gujarat Electricity Board has invited applications for the 881 posts of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant). The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 15 January 2020.
Candidates with certain educational qualification can apply for Paschim Gujarat Vij Co. Ltd Job Notification. Candidates having full time B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.C.A. and B.B.A. in regular mode from recognized University have golden opportunity for these government jobs under Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited (PGVCL) erstwhile Gujarat.
PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) Recruitment 2019-2020 at www.pgvcl.com/jobs. There are total 881 Job Vacancies to be filled by Graduate Candidate. Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited (PGVCL) Invited for the Post of VIDYUT SAHAYAK (JUNIOR ASSISTANT) Under PGVCL From the Eligible Candidate From GENERAL (UR), SC, ST, SEBC, EWS and PWD Candidates as Follows. Eligible Candidate Apply before 15 January 2020.
PGVCL Recruitment Vidyut Sahayak Bharti 2020
PGVCL Recruitment Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment Apply Online here from a direct link available below. Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited has released a job advertisement just for appointing young and dynamic graduates to their electricity department. As per this, latest notification of PGVCL Recruitment 2020 of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) posts has disclosed to fill up total 881 vacancies. Now all those jobless and well-qualified youth who looking forward to government career after graduation degree can apply for these latest job openings in Gujarat Electricity Board (GEB) without delay. Interested individuals can make use of this career opportunity within the last date (15th January 2020) just by submitting PGVCL Jr Assistant Application Form through online mode. Here we suggest every willing candidate read out this whole article as it will be helpful to understand eligibility criteria for PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Vacancy and other relevant details.
|Job Post||Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)|
|Salary / Fixed Remuneration||Fixed Remuneration for 1st Year Rs. 17,500/-
Incremental Remuneration for 2nd year to 5th year shall be
as per rules.
|Education Qualification||Full time B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.C.A. and B.B.A. in regular
mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC
with minimum 55% in final year.
|Age Criteria||For Unreserved Category : 30 years and
For Reserved Category (Inclusive EWS): 35 years on the
date of advertisement. (26/12/2019)
|Official website||www.pgvcl.com | www.pgvcl.com/jobs|
• For Unreserved Category : 30 years and
• For Reserved Category (Inclusive EWS): 35 years on the date of advertisement. (26/12/2019)
Relaxation in upper age limit to other categories shall be given as under:
(I) Female Candidate: 05 Years.
(II) Person with Disability candidate: 10 Years. Suitable disability for the post : (a) Low Vision, (b) Hard of hearing, (c) Locomotor Disability.
(III) Ex. Armed force Personnel: 10 Years
(IV) Dependent of Retired Employee of PGVCL: Up to age of 40 years (will be Considered only on submission of undertaking)
• Maximum age relaxation in upper age limit shall be considered up to the age of 45 years
• The above age criteria are as per the “Yuva Swavlamban Scheme” of Govt. of Gujarat.
• The upper age limit shall not be applicable in case of departmental candidate.
• Fixed Remuneration for 1st Year Rs. 17,500/-
• Incremental Remuneration for 2nd year to 5th year shall be as per rules.
No other allowance or benefits would be admissible except Reimbursement of TA/DA as per GSO-332 dated 03.02.2003.
> Rs.500.00 (Inclusive GST) for UR, SEBC & EWS candidate
> Rs.250.00 (Inclusive GST) for ST & SC candidates
• If PWD (Persons with Disability) candidate belongs to SC or ST category and fulfills the criteria, fees payable shall be Rs.250/-
• Candidate has to pay application fees On-line through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
• Bank charges shall be borne by candidate.
• Application fee once paid shall not be refunded or shall not be adjusted in any subsequent Recruitment Process, under any circumstances.
• No other mode of payment i.e., Demand Draft, Money Order, Postal Order, Cheque etc. is acceptable
Category Wise PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Vacancies
At present, there are 881 vacancies, however in future more vacancies are likely to occur till one year from announcement of result.The Roster position for current vacancies is as below:
|Category||No. of Post|
PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus
|Section – I||General Knowledge||10%|
|Section – II||English Language||20%|
|Section – III||Math’s & General Science||15%|
|Section – IV||Analytic & Logical Reasoning||15%|
|Section – V||Computer knowledge||20%|
|Section – VI||Gujarati Language||20%|
The question paper for the exam shall be consisting of 100 questions and the paper shall be of 100 marks. There shall be negative marking system and 1/4th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at total marks scored.
How to Apply for PGVCL Junior Assistant Jobs 2020 Online?
- First, open the official website of Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited.
- In the home page, click on “Recruitment” link.
- Find out the relevant link of advertisement and then open it.
- Download that notification pdf file to your device and read it carefully.
- After reading, if you find yourself eligible then go further and press on “Apply On-line” link.
- Now, select your desired post and fill up the prescribed format of application form.
- Also, upload scanned copies of asked certificates/ documents, color photograph and signature in JPGE file format.
- If you willing to deposit fees through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, etc then pay it otherwise download Bank Challan for offline payment.
- At last, certify inserted details and finally click on “SUBMIT” button.
- Save this applied form to the computer/ mobile and also print a hard copy for just a reference.
Documents to be produced as and when required by the PGVCL Recruitment . Application Format duly filled in with:
- Online application Form along with Two recent passport size photographs should be affixed on the application form.
- Self Attested copy of School Leaving Certificate.
- Mark sheets of final year of Graduation/or last two Semesters of Graduation Certificate issued by College/University.
- Certificate from the Institute/ University mentioning percentage marks obtained in case grading system is in place.
- Degree Certificate.
- Caste (SC/ST/SEBC) Certificate/EWS Certificate / Disability Certificate (if applicable).
- Valid Caste (Roster Category) Certificate of Reserved category of Gujarat State only will be considered.
- In case of SEBC candidates, Valid Non Creamy Layer Certificate issued in Gujarati by the Competent Authority of Gujarat State.
- In case of EWS candidates, submit valid as per resolution No.E.W.S./122019/45903/A Dtd.23.01.19 & Dtd. 25.01.19 for prescribe format (in English “Annexure – KH” or in Gujarati Certificate issue by the Competent Authority of Gujarat State.
- In case of Persons with Disabilities Candidates, Valid Certificate of Civil Surgeon required. (showing % of Disability)
- In case of Ex. Armed force Personnel, necessary certificate should be attached.
- In case of Dependent of Retired Employee, Relieving Order or Certificate issued to the employee should be attached.
- In case of Widow Applicant, copy of death certificate of the deceased husband should be attached.\
- NOC from present employer (If applicable).
- Domicile certificate.
- Online fee payment receipt.
- Identification Proof (Voter ID/ Pan Card/ Aadhar Card/Driving License etc).
- Residential Address Proof (Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/Ration Card, etc)
|Start Date and Time of Registration||26/12/2019, 10:30 AM|
|Last Date & Time of Registration||15/01/2020, 11:59 PM|
PGVCL Recruitment Official Advertisement Details PDF
Online Application Link Check HERE
For any query, you may contact on our Help Desk No.0281-2380425 which will be available between 11.00 am to 6.00 pm on working days. You may also send an Email for your query on email@example.com