Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana Apply Form 2020 | PMRY Loan Scheme
Those who want to do business through this scheme will be given loans through banks at low interest rates. Under this scheme you want to do any kind of business. But if you are short of funds, then you can take a loan under the Pradhan Mantri Yojana and start your own business.
Purpose of the plan
Today, due to lack of funds, many people in our country think of doing business of their own, but cannot do it. Apart from this, even if some people try, the interest of business loans taken by private banks becomes a problem for them. In such a situation, people are being given better employment opportunities under PM Rojgar Loan Yojana, in which unemployed people will be given loans to do business at cheap interest rate. This will not only reduce unemployment in the country, but will also make people of the country worth giving instead of taking jobs.
Who will play an important role
Important information has been submitted to the District Industries Center and the Directorate of Industries to enable the Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme to be properly launched at the ground level.
Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana
- To avail the scheme, you must be at least 18 years of age and maximum 35 years. For women, ex-servicemen, disabled, SC / ST category people, the age of 10 years has been exempted, that is, they can apply for the next 10 years even after the age of 35.
- The family monthly income of the person applying the scheme should not exceed 40 thousand.
- If you have a certificate of technical knowledge of the Prime Minister’s Skill Development Scheme, you can still apply to this scheme.
- The person applying for this scheme must have at least 8th pension, plus it is mandatory to have a quantum letter of 8th pass.
- If you want to apply, from whichever place you apply, you must have been living there for at least 3 years.
- The person applying has not already taken loan from any government bank.
PMRY Loan Interest Rate | Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme Interest Rate
Under the Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana , interest is charged according to the instructions issued by the Reserve Bank from time to time. In the current time, if you take a loan through this scheme, then you will have to pay 12 percent interest on 25 thousand rupees and on the amount of 25000 to 1 lakh, the interest rate will be charged 15.5. Apart from this, if the loan amount is high, then the interest rate will be more.
How much loan can you get in PMRY
Under this scheme, the maximum loan amount has been fixed according to the different region. Under the Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana, a maximum loan amount of two lakh rupees has been fixed for service sector and industry sector. The maximum amount that can be paid is Rs 1 lakh for the same business sector and Rs 10 lakh for working capital.
Read In Gujarati :: Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana online. PMRY Loan 2020, Online form
To apply for the scheme, you can go to the official site or you can click on this link http://dcmsme.gov.in/publications/forms/pmryform.html