RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has published the recruitment notification for the post of Assistant, today i.e. on 23 December 2019. This is the good opportunity for govt jobs seekers as 926 vacancies are available in various offices of the Bank across India.
RBI Assistant recruitment is being done online on RBI official website. The last date for submitting RBI Assistant online application is 16 January 2020. Candidates are also required to pay exam fee through online mode. Candidates will be required to pay Rs. 450/- as exam fee. However, SC/ST/PWD/EXS will pay only RS. 50/-. RBI Assistant Registration Link is also given below for the convenience of the candidates.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment for 926 Assistant Posts 2019
Total Posts: 926 Posts
Posts Name: Assistant
Educational Qualification: At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC. (More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement)
Age Limit: (as on 01.12.2019) Between 20 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/12/1991 and not later than 01/12/1999 (both days including) are only eligible to apply. (More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement)
Examination fees/ Intimation Charges (Non- Refundable):
– ₹ 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
– ₹ 450/- for OBC/General/EWS candidates (Examination fees+ Intimation Charges)
Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges.
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of examination fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
• Commencement of on-line registration of application: 23/12/2019
• Closure of registration of application: 16/01/2020
• Closure for editing application details: 16/01/2020
• Last date for printing your application: 31/01/2020
• Online Fee Payment: 23/12/2019 to 16/01/2020
• Online Preliminary Test (Tentative): February 14 & 15, 2020
• Online Main Test (Tentative): March 2020
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here