RCF Recruitment 2021 Online Applications Starting from 31 July at rcfltd.com for 104 vacancies. Check application process, age limit, qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
The Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF) has invited applications for the posts of 104 Trade Apprentice on its official website. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking MaruOjas regularly to get the latest updates.
RCF Recruitment 2021
Total Posts : 104
1. AOCP Trainee – 60 Posts
2. Accounts Executive Trainee – 10 Posts
3. Recruitment Executive (HR) Trainee – 10 Posts
4. Medical Lab (Pathology) Trainee – 5 Posts
5. Diploma (Computer) – 5 Posts
6. Diploma (Electrical) – 5 Posts
7. Diploma (Mechanical) – 5 Posts
8. Diploma (Chemical) – 4 Posts
● Recruitment Executive (Human Resource) Trainee : Minimum Graduate, Basic English Knowledge.
● Attendant Operator Chemical Plant (AOCP) : Passed B.Sc. (Chemistry) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology only.
● Accounts Executive : Passed H. Sc with Commerce or Graduation with 2 years of experience in Financial Sector or B.Com, BBA/Graduation with Economics.
● Medical Lab Technician (Pathology) : Passed H. Sc with Science and Mathematics.
Boat (Chemical/Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Trade) : Diploma in Chemical/Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
For Others: 18 to 25 Years
For Medical Lab (Pathology) Trainee: 18 to 21 Years
Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
RCF Recruitment Fees
There is No Application Fees
RCF Recruitment Salary / Stipend
Rs.7000 (12th Class), Rs.8000 (Technician Apprentice) & Rs.9000 (Graduate Apprentice)
How to Apply
Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria should apply online through RCFL
website www.rcfltd.com from 07-06-2021 to 21-06-2021
Start Date to Apply Online : 31st July 2021
Last Date to Apply Online : 07th August 2021