RRB Recruitment for 14033 Junior Engineer Posts 2018
RRB JE Recruitment 2018 – Indian Railways officially released the Centralized Employment Notification to fill in 14033 vacancies for Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Engineer (Information Technology), Depot Material Superintendent (DMS) and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMS) posts across different zones to be filled through respective Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs).
The online application for RRB JE recruitment 2018-19 will start from 02nd January 2019 at the regional sites of RRB. 31st January 2019 is the last date of Railway JE online application form.
Check out RRB JE notification PDF (RRB CEN 03/2018), apply online info, fees, vacancy, salary, eligibility, selection process, pattern, syllabus, admit card, etc.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Recruitment for 14033 Junior Engineer Posts 2018
Total Posts: 14033 Posts
• Junior Engineer (JE): 13034 Post
• Junior Engineer (Information Technology): 49 Post
• Depot Material Superintendent: 456 Post
• Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant: 494 Post
Educational Qualification, Age Limit & Other Details: Please Read Official Notification.
Age Limit: 18 to 33 years as on 01-01-2019
• General Candidates: Rs. 500/-
• Other Candidates: Rs. 250/-
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
RRB JE Recruitment 2018-19 Application Process
- Eligible candidates must be submitted the application form through the online process before 02nd January 2019. No other mode of application will be accepted. They must need to fill whole correct details in application form and apply before the last date.
Instruction to Apply
- In order to apply, candidates will have to follow the steps below:
- First of all, choose an RRB and read all the given instructions. Then, the registration page will open and in it the candidates will have to submit basic details like name, date of birth, aadhaar card status, father’s name, mother’s name, education details, mobile number, e-mail id, etc.
- After submitting all of these details, the application form of RRB JE will become accessible. In the application form, candidates will have to add detailed education qualification, choose exam language and center.
- Other than this, candidates will also have to upload photograph and scanned SC / ST certificate.
- The application fee for the RRB JE 2019 is as follows:
- For SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/PwD / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class – Rs.250/-
- For all the remaining categories – Rs.500/-
- The amount of all application fee can be paid online, via Net Banking, Debit Card, and Credit Card.
- Pay – Rs.35400/- (Level 6th of 7th CPC Pay Matrix) plus allowances as admissible
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 02-01-2019
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31-01-2019
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here