Sankat Mochan Yojana Gujarat (સંકટ મોચન યોજના) : Where and how to apply for National Family Assistance i.e. Sankatmochan Yojana? Get Sankat Mochan Yojana form in pdf, who gets the amount of assistance under this scheme and how much? Gujarat Government yojana list 2022.
The Government of Gujarat runs a number of schemes with the objective of helping the economically weaker sections of the society. In which the head of the family living below the poverty line (BPL) dies naturally or accidentally by the Department of Social Security and for the purpose of providing financial assistance to the family in this sudden calamity / difficult situation for the purpose of “Sankat Mochan Yojana” or “Rashtriya Kutumb Sahay Yojana”. The benefit is given. This scheme is also known as National Family Benefit Scheme (NFBS).
Sankat Mochan Yojana Gujarat Details:
|Scheme Name||Sankat Mochan Yojana|
|Launched By||Central Government|
Eligibility For Sankat Mochan Yojana Gujarat
- Under BPL (Poverty Line), if the main earner (male or female) of the family with a score of 0 to 20 dies naturally or in an accident, the family is entitled to the benefit of the Crisis Relief Scheme.
- The age of the deceased man or woman should be more than 18 years and less than 60 years.
- To avail the benefit of Sankat Mochan Yojana, the beneficiary has to apply within 2 years of death.
ગુજરાત વનબંધુ કલ્યાણ યોજના : Gujarat Vanbandhu Kalyan Yojana 2022
Required Documents to Sankat Mochan Yojana Gujarat
Beneficiaries registered under the Poverty Line (BPL) benefit under the “National Family Assistance Scheme” under the National Social Assistance Program. Assistance for this scheme is available in case of death of the main earning male / female who is above 18 years of age and under 60 years of age. Required Document for Gujarat Sankat Mochan Yojana 2021 to avail the benefit of Sankat Mochan Yojana is given below.
- Death pattern of main earner (female / male)
- Aadhaar card of the applicant (male / female)
- Any one proof of residence (election card / ration card etc.)
- Passbook of the beneficiary’s bank account
- Example of applicant being BPL beneficiary
- Birth pattern / age pattern of the main breadwinner of the family
Benefite Of Kutumb Sahay Yojana Gujarat
Under the Sankat Mochan Yojana, families in India who are included in the list below the poverty line and the person who is supporting the family in this family dies suddenly due to some accidental or natural cause. The family of will receive financial assistance of Rs. 20,000 from the Government of India The amount of assistance received under Sankat Mochan Yojana Gujarat will be credited to the bank account of the beneficiary by the Central Government through DBT system.
- In case of death of a person (male / female) due to natural coincidences, his family members will get financial assistance of Rs. 20,000.
- In case of death of a person (male / female) due to accident, his family members will get financial assistance of Rs. 20,000.
Key Point Of Sankat Mochan Yojana Gujarat
- Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs.
- Only citizens of India will get the benefit of this scheme
- People of any state of India can avail the benefits of this scheme
- To avail benefits under Kutumb Sahay Yojana, the family of the deceased has to apply within 2 years of the death of the main person. If you apply after 2 years, you will not get the benefit of this scheme
- The family of the beneficiary under this scheme should be among the families falling below the poverty line
- The family of the applicant must be a BPL beneficiary
- Only one person from the family of the deceased has to apply under Sankat Mochan Sahay Yojana And all the people of Kustumb must be allowed to apply
- For the purpose of this scheme, the definition of family includes spouses, minor children, unmarried daughters and dependent parents.
Where To Get The Application Form Sankat Mochan Yojana Gujarat
- The Application Form Is Available Free Of Cost At The Following Office.
- District Collector’s Office.
- Province Office.
- Taluka Mamlatdar Office And Public Service Center.
- E.C Co. Of Gram Panchayat Center. Online Application Can Be Made On Digital Gujarat Portal From The Operator.
Where To Apply?
- Under This Scheme, Application Has To Be Made To The Concerned Taluka Mamlatdar For All Urban Or Rural Areas.
- The Amount Of Assistance To The Beneficiary Is Credited To The Beneficiary’s Account By Dbt. Is Submitted By.
The Taluka Mamlatdar Are Authorized To Approve Or Disapprove The Assistance Under This Scheme. Appeal Can Be Given To The Prant Officer In 60 Days In Case Of Disapproval Of Application.
|Sankat Mochan Yojana Gujarat PDF Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|