Gujarat government has implemented the Satyvadi Raja Harishchandra Marnotar Sahay Yojana for the poor families of the state.The scheme is thus run by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment of the State, in which the scheduled caste people who are economically backward and weak living in the state die and are followed by posthumous rites. So the government gives them assistance, which gives them a lot of support financially.
Satyvadi Raja Harishchandra Marnotar Sahay Yojana 2022
Name of the scheme : Satyawadi Raja Harishchandra
Scheme : Rs.5,000/-
State : Gujarat
Beneficiary : Scheduled Caste People of Gujarat State
Mode of Application : Online
contact : esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria : Marnotar Sahay Yojana
The deceased person as well as the applicant applying should belong to Scheduled Caste only
The annual income limit of the applying applicant should be more than Rs.1,20,000/- for rural area and Rs.1,50,000/- for urban area.
Application must be made within six months of death
The death registration certificate of the deceased person has to be submitted compulsorily
Only one person in the family of the deceased can take the benefit at that time
Terms and Conditions : Marnotar Sahay Yojana
- The deceased person as well as the applicant applying should belong to Scheduled Castes only.
- The annual income limit of the applying applicant should be more than Rs.1,20,000/- for rural area and ₹.1,50,000/- for urban area.
- Application has to be made within six months of death.
- The death registration certificate of the deceased has to be submitted compulsorily.
- Only one person in the household of the deceased can take the benefit at that time.
Documents to be submitted : Marnotar Sahay Yojana
Proof of Residence (Any one of Electricity Bill/License/Lease Agreement/Electoral Card/Ration Card)
Copy of first page of bank passbook / Canceled check (in applicant’s name)
Example of annual income
Specimen of caste/sub-caste obtained from Competent Authority
Raja Harishchandra Sahay Yojana Contact Number
Social Justice and Empowerment Department constituted in this scheme provides posthumous assistance to scheduled caste people or their family members who have died. If you want to get any information for the above application or this assistance, you can get more information on the number given below or by visiting the website.
Helpline Number : 07923259061
Marnotar Sahay Yojana Apply Online
• The beneficiary has to apply online for this scheme by going to the official website of Gujarat government. One has to apply online for this scheme by going to E-samaj Kalyan Portal. The steps are as follows.
• First you have to go to google search and type esamaj kalyan. Go to the website that appears in the first page. Where if you are applying for the first time. Then you have to create a new ID and password.
• If you have created the password and ID, now you have to login to the esamaj Kalyan Portal. Enter the password and ID and enter the captcha and login.
• Now after login the page that will open will show all the scheduled caste schemes in which you have to go to Satyvadi Raja Harishchandra Marnotar Sahay Yojana.
Now after clicking on this scheme, the entire online application will open. In which the application has to be filled in total 4 sections. 1- Personal information, 2- Application details, 3- Document details and 4- Terms and conditions. Thus these 4 sections Must be filled carefully.
In personal information, the applicant’s name, address, race and mobile number etc. are to be filled.
The details of the application should include the name, address, date of death, income limit etc. of the deceased person.
Application Form : Click Here
For more information on the scheme : Click Here