State Bank of India (SBI) has released recruitment notification for the post of Specialist Cadre Officers on REGULAR basis. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for SBI Recruitment 2021 on SBI Website www.bank.sbi/careers or www.sbi.co.in/careers from 22 December 2020. The last date of SBI SO Registration is 11 January 2021.
SBI SO Recruitment 2020-21: State Bank of India (SBI) has released recruitment notification for the post of Specialist Cadre Officers on REGULAR basis. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for SBI Recruitment 2021 on SBI Website www.bank.sbi/careers or www.sbi.co.in/careers from 22 December 2020. The last date of SBI SO Registration is 11 January 2021.
SBI SO 2021 Recruitment shall be done for various posts such as Engineer,, Deputy Manager, Manager, Assistant Manager, IT Security Expert, Project Manager, Application Architect and Technical Lead
Candidates holding Graduation/Post Graduation Degree in the concerned subject and relevant experience can apply to the SBI SO 2021. The candidates can check qualification, online application link, salary, age limit below in this article.
|Notification||SBI SO Recruitment 2020-21: Apply Online for 396 Engineer, Manager, AM, DM and Other Posts Across India @sbi.co.in/careers|
|Last Date of Submission||Jan 11, 2021|
|Education Qual||CA/CS/ICWA, Post Graduate, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Accounting/Audit, Engineering, Finance, IT, Other Funtional Area|
SBI SO 2021 Vacancy Details
Specialist Cadre Officer – 452 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Systems) JMGS-I – 183
- Deputy Manager (Systems) MMGS-II – 17
- IT Security Expert MMGS-III – 15
- Project Manager MMGS-III – 14
- Application Architect MMGS-III – 5
- Technical Lead MMGS-III – 2
- Manager (Marketing) MMGS-III – 12
- Deputy Manager (Marketing) MMGS-II – 26
- Engineer (Fire) JMGS I – 16
- Deputy Manager (Internal Audit) MMGS-II – 28
- Manager (Network Security Specialist) MMGS-III – 12
- Manager (Network Routing & Switching Specialist) MMGS-III – 20
- Assistant Manager (Security Analyst) JMGS-I – 18
- Deputy Manager (Security Analyst) MMGS-II – 26
- Manager (Credit Procedures) MMGS-III -2
- Junior Management Grade Scale I (JMGS I) – 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020
- Middle Management Grade Scale II (MMGS II)- 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-4595
- Middle Management Grade Scale III (MMGS III) – 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490
SBI SO 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Educational/Technical Qualification and Experience:
- Assistant Manager (Systems) – Engineering Graduate in Computer Science/IT/ECE or MCA / M.Sc. (IT) / M.Sc. (Computer Science) from recognized University/ Institute.Application development (coding, testing and maintenance of application/software). Knowledge of .Net/Angular JS/ Core JAVA/DB2 SQL – PL SQL/ IBM Websphere MQ/ J2EE/ Oracle 11g/ Oracle ADF/ PHP/ R Programming/ SAP ABAP/ Webservice. Knowledge of .NET/AIX/IBM. Websphere/LINUX/UNIX Server/MCSA/Oracle Weblogic/RED HAT/Window Server. Oracle Certified Professionals.Knowledge of DB2 Database/HADOOP/MS SQL Server/Oracle DBA.Knowledge in VMWARE ESX/Cloud computing.NET/Network Security/Networking Concept/Cisco Certified Network Associate(CCNA) with knowledge of routing, switching protocol, networking devices, sound analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Deputy Manager (Systems) – Engineering Graduate in Computer Science/IT/ECE or MCA / M.Sc. (IT) / M.Sc. (Computer Science) from recognized University/ Institute.Minimum 5 years’ of post basic qualification experience
- IT Security Expert – Engineering Graduate in Computer Science/IT/ECE or MCA / M.Sc. (IT) / M.Sc. (Computer Science) from recognized University/ Institute. Certification (Compulsory): CISA Certification. Minimum 8 years’ of post basic qualification experience
- Project Manager – Engineering Graduate in Computer Science/IT/ECE or MCA / M.Sc. (IT) / M.Sc. (Computer Science) from recognized University/ Institute. MBA from reputed institute preferred. Certification (Compulsory): PMP Certification from PMI.Minimum 8 years’ of post basic qualification experience
- Application Architect – Engineering Graduate in Computer Science/IT/ECE or MCA / M.Sc. (IT) / M.Sc. (Computer Science) from recognized University/ Institute.Minimum 8 years’ of post basic qualification experience
- Technical Lead – Engineering Graduate in Computer Science/IT/ECE or MCA / M.Sc. (IT) / M.Sc. (Computer Science) from recognized University/ Institute. Minimum 8 years’ of post basic qualification experience
- Manager (Marketing) – Full time MBA/ PGDBM or its equivalent with specialisation in Marketing/ Finance from Institutes recognized / approved by Govt. bodies/ AICTE/ UGC. Course completed through correspondence / part time will not be eligible. Minimum 5 years post qualification experience
- Deputy Manager (Marketing) – Manager (Credit Procedures) – Full time MBA/ PGDBM or its equivalent with specialisation in Marketing/ Finance from Institutes recognized / approved by Govt. bodies/ AICTE/ UGC. Course completed through correspondence / part time will not be eligible.Minimum 2 years post qualification experience
- Engineer (Fire) – BE (Fire) from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur OR B.Tech (Safety & Fire Engineering)/ B.Tech (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering)/ B.Sc. (Fire) from UGC recognised university/ AICTE approved institution. Post qualification experience of minimum 3 years OR Graduate from Institute of Fire Engineers (India/UK). Composite experience of minimum 3 years as a Station Officer or equivalent post OR Should have completed Divisional Officers Course from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur.Composite experience of minimum 3 years as a Station Officer or equivalent post.
- Deputy Manager (Internal Audit) – Chartered Accountancy (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.Minimum 1 years post qualification experience in / with a Chartered Accountant firm engaged in statutory / Internal / Concurrent Audit of Banks.
- Manager (Network Security Specialist) – First Division (minimum 60% marks) in Master’s Degree (full time) in any stream from any recognised University. Compulsory Certification: Any one of the certifications mentioned : 1. Cisco CCNP Security, 2. Cisco CCIE Security, 3. Juniper JNCIP-SEC, 4. Juniper JNCIE-SEC, 5. Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator (PCNSA), 6.Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE), 7. Fortinet NSE4, 8. Fortinet NSE5, 9.Fortinet NSE6, 10.Fortinet NSE7, 11. Fortinet NSE8, 12. Certified McAfee Security Specialist, 13. TippingPoint (Trend Micro) Certified Professional, 14. Checkpoint Certified Security Expert (CCSE) R80.x, 15. Checkpoint Certified Security Master (CCSM) R80.Minimum 6 Years’ of hands-on experience
- Manager (Network Routing & Switching Specialist) – First Division (minimum 60% marks) in Master’s Degree (full time) in any stream from any recognised University.Compulsory Certification: Any one of the certifications mentioned : 1. Cisco CCDP, 2. Cisco CCDE, 3. Cisco CCNP Data Centre, 4. Cisco CCIE Data Centre, 5. Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching, 6. Cisco CCIE Routing and Switching, 7. Cisco CCNP Service Provider, 8. Cisco CCIE Service Provider, 9 Juniper JNCIP-DC, 10. Juniper JNCIE-DC, 11. Juniper JNCIP-ENT, 12. Juniper JNCIE-ENT, 13. Juniper JNCIP-SP, 14. Juniper JNCIE-SP, 15. Aruba Certified ClearPass Professional (ACCP), 16. Aruba Certified ClearPass Expert (ACCX), 17. Citrix Certified Professional Networking. Minimum 6 Years’ of hands-on experience
- Assistant Manager (Security Analyst) – BE / BTech (in Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics & Communications) OR MCA/ MSc (Computer Science)/ MSc(IT) from recognized university.
- Deputy Manager (Security Analyst) – BE / BTech (in Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics & Communications) OR MCA/ MSc (Computer Science)/ MSc(IT) from recognized university. Minimum 5 years’ post basic qualification experience.
- Manager (Credit Procedures)- Full time MBA or its equivalent/ PGDM/ PGDBA/CA/CFA/FRM. The Institute should be recognized/ approved by Govt. bodies/AICTE/UGC.Courses (MBA or its equivalent/ PGDM/ PGDBA) completed through correspondence/ part-time will not be eligible. Preference will be given to candidate who possess MBA or equivalent/ PGDM/ PGDBA with specialization in Finance. Minimum 6 years of experience of which post-qualification experience
- Deputy Manager: 21 to 35 years
- Engineer: 40 years
- Manager: 25 to 45 years
- Assistant Manager: 28 to 30 years
- All Other Posts: 38 years
SBI SO 2021 Selection Procedure
- Engineer and Manager (Credit Procedures) – The selection will be done on the basis of shortlisting and interview.
- Other Posts – The selection will be on the basis of performance in online test and interaction/interview
How to Apply for SBI SO Recruitment 2021 ?
The eligible candidates can apply Online for SBI SO Jobs 2021 on www.bank.sbi/careers or www.sbi.co.in/careers on or before 11 January.
- General/ OBC/EWS – Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST/PWD – No Fee
Recruitment Of Specialist Cadre Officers In Sbi On Regular Basis – Engineer (Fire) (Apply Online from 22.12.2020 TO 11.01.2021) (Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO-FIRE/2020-21/32)
Download Advertisement (English)
Recruitment Of Deputy Manager (Internal Audit) In SBI On Regular Basis (Apply Online from 22.12.2020 TO 11.01.2021) (Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/31)
Download Advertisement (English)
Recruitment Of Specialist Cadre Officers In SBI On Regular Basis – Network Specialist (Apply Online from 22.12.2020 TO 11.01.2021) (Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/30)
Download Advertisement (English)
Recruitment Of Specialist Cadre Officers In SBI On Regular Basis – Security Analyst (Apply Online from 22.12.2020 TO 11.01.2021) (Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/29)
Download Advertisement (English)
Recruitment Of Specialist Cadre Officers In SBI On Regular Basis – Manager (Credit Procedures)(Apply Online from 22.12.2020 TO 11.01.2021) (Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/27)
Download Advertisement (English)
Recruitment Of Specialist Cadre Officers In Sbi On Regular Basis – Marketing (Apply Online from 22.12.2020 TO 11.01.2021) (Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/14)
Download Advertisement (English)
- Starting Date of SBI SO Application – 22 December 2020
- Last Date of SBI SO Application – 11 Jnauary 2021
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020: State Bank of India has released the link for registration of the Apprentice recruitment on its official website @sbi.co.in. All the candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria and interested in the recruitment can apply online for SBI apprentice 2020. The online registration has started from 20th November 2020 and will end on 10th December 2020. The training period under this apprentice notification is 3 years and all the selected apprentices should be willing to qualify in the examinations of IIBF (JAIIB/CAIIB) during 3 years apprenticeship engagement in the Bank. Read more for detailed information about the recruitment here and stay tuned with us for latest updates.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Highlights
|Exam Conducting Authority||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of Recruitment||SBI Apprentice 2020|
|Online Registration||20th November 2020- 10th December 2020|
|Online Exam Test||January 2021 (tentative)|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Test of Local Language|
|Job Location||Various States|
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|Notification Release||19th November 2020|
|Online Application Starts||20th November 2020|
|Last date to apply||10th December 2020|
|Call Letter / Admit Card release||Yet to be announced|
|Online Exam||January 2021 (Tentative)|
|Result||Yet to be notified|
|Language Proficiency Test||Yet to be notified|
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
A total of 8500 posts have been released for the SBI Apprentice for various states. The candidates interested or waiting for the recruitment can apply for the recruitment after confirming their eligibility criteria for the vacancies. Check State-wise and category-wise vacancy details for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
|SNo.||State / UT||Total||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR|
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Selection Procedure
Selection for engagement of apprentices would be done on the basis of two stages as follows-
i) Online Written Test
ii) Test of Local Language.
SBI Apprentice Eligibility Criteria 2020
The candidates applying for the written exam must read the detailed SBI Apprentice eligibility criteria as notified in the notification. The updated SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern and Selection Process mentioned below will be helpful for you in making a definite strategy for yourself.
Age Limit (as on 31.10.2020)
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
*Note: Maximum age indicated is for unreserved candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
Educational Qualifications (as by 31.10.2020)
The candidate must have completed the graduation from a recognised University/ Institute
Note: Only “person with benchmark disability” would be eligible for reservation with not less than 40% of a specified disability where specified disability has not been denied in measurable terms and includes a person with a disability where specified disability has been defined in measurable terms, as certified by the certifying authority.
A person who wants to avail the benefit of reservation will have to submit the latest Disability Certificate, on prescribed format, issued by Medical Authority or any other notified Competent Authority (Certifying Authority) in the District of the applicant’s residence as mentioned in the proof of residence in the application. The certificate should be dated on or before the last date of registration of application
SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern 2020
SBI will conduct only one online exam to make a selection of suitable candidates for SBI Apprentice. SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern and details are provided below.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25||15 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 Minutes|
|General English||25||25||15 Minutes|
|General / Financial Awareness||25||25||15 Minutes|
- All the questions will be Objective Type MCQs
- Questions will be bilingual i.e. English and Hindi
- There will be negative marking, for every incorrect answer 1/4th marks assigned to the question will be deducted
- There will be no penalty for unanswered questions
- The question paper will be divided into 4 parts, each containing 25 questions for 25 marks
- You will get 15 minutes for each section and the total duration of the exam will be 1 hour
Candidates who qualify the online exam will have to appear for Local Language Test, however, the candidates who have studied the local language at class 10th or 12th level will be exempted from the Local Language Test.
SBI Apprentice Syllabus 2020
Click to know the complete SBI Apprentice Syllabus 2020 from the direct link below.
SBI Apprentice 2020: Salary Structure
The candidates who get selected for the SBI Apprentice with the stipend of Rs.15000/- per month during 1st year, Rs.16500/- per month during 2nd year and Rs.19000/- per month during 3rd year. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits.
Duration Of Apprenticeship
Selection of candidates will be made for a period of three years on the post of SBI Apprentice. The bank is not obligated to offer full-time employment to the Apprentices after the expiry of the Apprenticeship period. After completion of three years from the date of appointment, apprentices will be relieved from their post.
How To Apply Online For SBI Apprentice 2020?
Below are the steps to follow for successfully filling the SBI Apprentice online application form on the official website.
- Visit SBI official website or click on the direct link provided below
- Click on the “careers” tab, a new page will appear
- Click on “Current Openings” under “Join SBI” tab
- List of current recruitments will open and then Click on “ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICES IN SBI UNDER THE APPRENTICES ACT, 1961”
- Click on “Apply Online” link
- You will be redirected to the application page
- Click on “Click here for New Registration” link
- Important instructions will open
- Click on “Continue”
- Enter and confirm your basic details asked in the registration form.
- Enter the security code
- Click on “Save & Next” button.
- Then upload a scanned copy of your photograph and your signature as per the requirements. Click on the “Next” button
- Select your preferred options for the details asked in the form. and click on “Validate your details”
- After clicking on “Validate your Details” a preview page will open, check all your details and accept the declaration by clicking on the checkbox against “I Agree”
- Click on “Final Submit” and take a print out of the application form.
SBI Apprentice 2020: Direct Link to Apply Online
The direct link has been active to apply online for SBI Apprentice 2020 on 20th November 2020. The link will be active till 10th December 2020 so the candidates are advised to register them much before the last date arrives.
Documents / Details Needed For Registration
The following details/ documents will be required to complete the SBI Apprentice application form.
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Scanned copy of a photograph
- Scanned copy of the signature
You will also need the below-mentioned documents at the time of document verification process
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Educational certificates
- Aadhaar card (except for North Eastern state’s candidates)
SBI Apprentice 2020 Notification PDF
Click on the direct link below to download the official notification released by SBI for Apprentice Recruitment 2020 to fill 8500 posts.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Notification PDF
SBI Recruitment for 2000 Probationary Officer (PO) Posts 2020
SBI PO 2020 Recruitment Notification Out: Online Application Starts for 2000 Probationary Officer Posts, Apply @sbi.co.in till 04 December, Graduate Eligible
State Bank of India (SBI) has published a recruitment notification for the post of Probationary Officer (PO). Eligible and interested candidates can submit IBPS PO Application or before 04 December 2020. Check Application Link, Eligibility, Selection process, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
SBI PO 2020 Recruitment: State Bank of India (SBI) has published a recruitment notification for the post of Probationary Officer (PO). SBI PO Registration has been started on official website of SBI i.e. sbi.co.in from today i.e. 14 November 2020. Eligible and interested candidates can submit IBPS PO Application or before 04 December 2020.
This is the biggest opportunity for the candidates who wish to serve under banking sector as 2000 vacancies are notified by the bank. Successful applicants will be called for SBI PO Prelims Exa, which is scheduled on 31 December 2020 and 02, 04, 05 January 2021. The admit cards for the same will release in the 3rd week of December 2020.
State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment for 2000 Probationary Officer (PO) Posts 2020
Total Posts: 2000 Posts
Posts Name: Probationary Officer (PO)
Educational Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2020. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2020. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply. (More Details: Please Read Official Notification)
Age Limit: Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.1999 and not earlier than 02.04.1990 (both days inclusive). (More Details: Please Read Official Notification)
Educational Qualification & Other Details: Please Read Official Notification.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
• Commencement of on-line registration of application: 14/11/2020
• Closure of registration of application: 04/12/2020
• Closure for editing application details: 04/12/2020
• Last date for printing your application: 19/12/2020
• Online Fee Payment: 14/11/2020 to 04/12/2020
• Download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters: 3rd week of Dec 2020 onwards
• Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination: 31st Dec 2020 & 2nd, 4th, 5th Jan 2021
• Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination: 3rd week of January 2021
• Download of Main Examination Call letter: 3rd week of January 2021 onwards
• Phase-II: Online Main Examination: 29th January 2021
• Declaration of Result of Main Examination: 3rd/ 4th week of February 2021
• Download of Phase-III Call Letter: 3rd/ 4th week of February 2021 onwards
• Phase-III: Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises): February/ March 2021
• Declaration of Final Result: Last week of March 2021
• Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training: 2nd week of Dec 2020 onwards
• Conduct of Pre- Examination Training: 3rd/ 4th week of Dec 2020
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
SBI Clerk 2020: SBI Clerk 2020 Official Notification for the post of Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales) is released on the official website, sbi.co.in. According to the SBI Clerk 2020 notification, a total of 8000+ vacancies have been announced for the post of Junior Associates – Customer Support and Sales.
SBI Clerk is one of the most sought-after jobs in India. It is highly prestigious and that is why lakhs of candidates apply for the recruitment exam of the State Bank of India. The SBI Clerk notification 2020 pdf is now available for download at sbi.co.in/ careers. In this article, we will give detailed information about SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020.
SBI Clerk 2020
Before getting into the details of State Bank of India Clerk 2020, let’s have a quick overview of the exam:
|Name of the Organisation||State Bank Of India|
|Name of the Post||Clerk (Junior Associates)|
|No of Vacancies||8000|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||January 03, 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||January 26, 2020|
|Stages||Three (Preliminary, Main, and Test of Opted Local Language)|
|Official website||sbi.co.in/ careers|
SBI Clerk 2020 | Important Dates
The important dates regarding State Bank of India Clerk 2020 is tabulated below:
SBI Clerk 2020 | Vacancy Details
The SBI Clerk notification 2020 pdf has been released. The total number of vacancies is 8000+. The designation will be Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one state only.
SBI Clerk 2020 | Salary Details
The starting basic pay for State Bank of India Clerk is Rs. 13075.00 (Rs. 11765.00 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates)
The SBI Clerk 2020 salary details are tabulated below:
|Pay Scale||11765-655/ 3-13730-815/ 3-16175-980/ 4-20095-1145/
|Emoluments||Rs. 25000/- per month inclusive of D.A. (in metro cities)*|
|Benefits||Provident Fund, New Pension Scheme, Medical leave, etc.|
*Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting.
SBI Clerk 2020 | Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfil the following eligibility criteria to appear for the SBI Clerk 2020 recruitment exam:
- A candidate should not be below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.01.2020, i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1992 and not later than 01.01.2000 (both days inclusive).
- He/she must hold a valid graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- A candidate is required to be: a citizen of India/a subject of Nepal/a subject of Bhutan/a Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of settling permanently in India/a person of Indian origin who migrated to India from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, Vietnam and have the intention of settling permanently in India.
Relaxation Of Upper Age Limit
The relaxation of upper age limit for different categories is tabulated below:
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|PWD (Gen)||10 years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|Persons domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir State during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31-12-1989||5 years|
|Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen||The actual period of service rendered in defence services + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to max. age of 50 years.|
|Widows, Divorced women, and women judicially separated from their husbands & who are not remarried||7 years (subject to the maximum age limit of 35 years for General, 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates)|
SBI Clerk 2021 Application Form
The SBI Clerk online application form 2020 is now available for online registration on the official website. For regular vacancies and backlog, aspiring candidates can check the official State Bank of India Clerk notification 2020 pdf. Candidates can apply for the exam only in online mode.
Before applying for the exam, candidates must keep the scanned copies of the following documents ready:
- A recent passport sized colour photograph (4.5 cm X 3.5 cm) of the candidate in JPEG format; the size should be 20 to 50 kb whereas the dimension should be 200 x 230 pixels.
- Signature* in black ink on white paper.
- Left Thumb Impression* in blue or black ink on white paper.
- Handwritten Declaration* in English with black ink on white paper.
*Signature, Left Thumb Impression and Handwritten Declaration should in JPEG format of dimensions 140-60 pixels and size 10-20 kb.
How To Apply For SBI Clerk 2021
Follow the steps below for SBI Clerk form fill up:
- 1st Step: Log in to the official website of SBI – sbi.co.in/ careers
- 2nd Step: Go to the “Latest Announcements” tab and go to the “Recruitment of Junior Associates” Notice
- 3rd Step: Click on the “Apply Online“ link.
- 4th Step: On the redirected page, click on “Click Here for New Registration”.
- 5th Step: Enter your basic information like Name, Date of Birth, Email ID and Mobile Number to register yourself.
- 6th Step: A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated after you have submitted your basic information. Note them down.
- 7th Step: The same will also be sent to you via your registered email ID and phone number.
- 8th Step: Log in with your Provisional Registration Number and Password and edit the particulars, if necessary.
- 9th Step: Enter your Personal, Academic and other details.
- 10th Step: Upload scanned copies of your Signature, Photograph, Left Thumb Impression, and the Handwritten Declaration.
- 11th Step: Make payment of the application fee.
- 12th Step: Click on “Submit”.
- 13th Step: Download and print out several copies for future reference.
SBI Clerk Application Fee
According to the SBI Clerk notification 2020 PDF, the application fee for different categories has been revised as follows:
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-Serviceman Candidates||NIL|
|General/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 750/- (App. Fee Including Intimation Charges)|
The application fee can be paid only in online mode through Credit/ Debit Cards and Net Banking.
SBI Recruitment Clerk 2021 | Exam Pattern
The selection process will consist of online exam (Preliminary & Main examination) and test of specified opted local language.
- 1st Stage: SBI Recruitment Clerk Preliminary Exam
- 2nd Stage: SBI Recruitment Clerk Main Exam
- 3rd Stage: SBI Recruitment Clerk Document Verification & Test of Local Language
The marks of the Preliminary exam will not be considered for final merit listing. Provisional selection will be based on a candidate’s performance in the Main exam. Final selection will be based on document verification as well as the candidate’s performance in the Test of Opted Local Language.
The SBI Recruitment Clerk exam pattern for Prelims is tabulated below:
|Section||Total Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning ability||35||35||20 minutes|
- Each correct answer will be awarded 1 mark.
- For every incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
The SBI Recruitment Clerk exam pattern for Mains exam is tabulated below:
|Section||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 Hours 40 Minutes|
- Each correct answer will be awarded 1 mark.
- For every incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Test of Specified Opted Local Language:
Candidates who qualify for selection and produce 10th or 12th standard marksheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be subjected to any language test. In case of others (qualified for selection), specified opted local language test will be conducted after provisional selection but before joining. Candidates not found to be proficient in specified opted local language would be disqualified.
SBI Recruitment Clerk 2021 | Final Selection
According to the State Bank of India Clerk notification 2020 pdf, the marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination will not be added for the selection and only the aggregate marks obtained in Main Examination will be considered for preparation of the final merit list. Provisional selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in the Main examination.
Final selection will be subject to:-
- i) Verification of eligibility for the post and information furnished in the online application.
- ii) Qualifying in the test of specified opted local language, where applicable, as detailed above. Results of the candidates who have provisionally qualified for selection will be made available on the official website.
Wait List: A wait list of up to 50% of vacancies (State-category wise) will be maintained. Candidates will be released from this waitlist on a quarterly basis against non-joining and resignation out of the current batch only. This wait list will be valid for a period of one year from the date of declaration of final result.
SBI Recruitment Clerk 2021 | Syllabus
The SBI Clerk Syllabus is listed below:
- General English: Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms, Word formation, Sentence completion, Comprehension – Theme detection, Deriving conclusions, Passage completion, Error detection, Passage correction, Sentence correction, Spelling – Grammar, Phrases, Idioms.
- General awareness: Knowledge of Current affairs, Sports, history, geography, culture, Indian constitutions, News related to Reserve Bank of India, Banking Awareness, Financial Awareness (Union Budget/ Railway Budget), Economics news
- Marketing Aptitude: Basics of Marketing, Marketing Strategies, Market Segmentation, Marketing Management, Marketing Mix, Developing stage of organization, Brand Advertising, Products Life Cycle, 4 P’s and 4 C’s of marketing
- Computer Knowledge: Ms Office, Windows Os, the internet, and emails, hardware etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Basic 10th 11th and 12th Mathematics including profit and loss, percentage, number system, averages, ratios and proportions, speed and distance, time clock, calendars, analogies and distance, ages.
- Reasoning Ability: Syllogism, Data interpretation, number series, blood relations, odd series, coding, and decoding, seating arrangement, Distance and Direction, ranking, Order and ranking, Making judgments, etc.
SBI Recruitment Clerk 2021 | SBI Recruitment Clerk Admit Card
The SBI Recruitment Clerk Admit Card will be released separately for each stage of the exam. State Bank of India Clerk Prelims admit card will be released for those who have successfully applied for the exam. For Mains, it will be issued only for those candidates who qualify in the Prelims exam. The admit card will be made available on the official website of SBI Recruitment. candidates will have to log in to their account using their Registration Number and Password / Date of Birth in order to download their admit card.
The admit card is an important document without which candidates won’t be allowed to appear for the exam. It will contain all the information regarding the exam and the candidate.
SBI Recruitment Clerk 2021 | Cutoff
For both Prelims and Mains there are two kinds of SBI Recruitment Clerk Cutoff:
a. Sectional SBI Recruitment Clerk Cut Off Marks: The minimum marks candidates must secure in the individual sections of the exam.
b. Overall SBI Recruitment Clerk Cut Off Marks: The minimum total marks that candidates must secure adding the marks obtained in the respective sections.
Candidates must clear both these cutoffs in order to get qualified in that particular round.
Both these cutoffs are determined based on multiple factors, like:
- Total number of candidates appearing for the exam,
- Total number of vacancies for SBI Recruitment Clerks,
- The difficulty level of the exam, etc.
As a result, the cutoff changes every year. We will update the cutoff once the exam is conducted and SBI Recruitment releases the cutoff marks.
SBI Recruitment Clerk 2021 | Result
SBI Recruitment Clerk Result will be declared separately for both the stages of the exam. It will be issued on the SBI Recruitment official website. In order to view and download the result, candidates will have to log in to their account using their Registration Number and Password/ Date of Birth.
SBI Recruitment Clerk 2021 | Helpline
In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee/ intimation charges or receipt of call letter, queries may be made at Telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM and 06:00 PM on working days) or lodge his/her query on cgrs.ibps.in. Candidates are advised not to forget to mention ‘Recruitment of Junior Associate-2020’ in the subject of the email.