SCDRC Gujarat Recruitment 2021: State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission And President And Member Of The District Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission In Gujarat State Has Published An Advertisement For Recruitment Of Member (Judicial & Non – Judicial). New Ojas Bharti Released For SCDRC Gujarat. Interested Candidates Check More Details On This Page.
SCDRC Gujarat Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||SCDRC Gujarat|
|Post||Presidents and Member|
|Job Location||Across Gujarat|
|Job Type||Maru Gujarat Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online at Ojas|
New Ojas Job SCDRC Gujarat Recruitment Vacancy 2021 Details
- 1 Vacancy of Member (Judicial) in the State Commission.
- 4 vacancies of Member (Non-Judicial) in the State Commission.
- 18 vacancies (existing and future) of Presidents in District Commissions
- 35 vacancies (existing and future) of Member in District Commissions
District Wise SCDRC Gujarat Recruitment 2021
|Name of Commission||Member Judicial||Member Non-Judicial|
|Name of District
Eligibility Criteria Of SCDRC Gujarat Recruitment 2021
President And Members Of The State Commission
- A Person Shall Not Be Qualified For Appointment As A Member Unless He Is Of Not Less Than Forty Years Of Age And Possesses
- A Bachelor’s Degree From A Recognized University And Is A Person Of Ability, Integrity, And Standing, And Has Special Knowledge And Professional Experience Of Not Less Than Twenty Years In Consumer Affairs, Law, Public Affairs, Administration, Economics, Commerce, Industry, Finance, Management, Engineering, Technology, Public Health Or Medicine:
- An Experience Of At Least Ten Years As Presiding Officer Of A District
- Court Or Of Any Tribunal At An Equivalent Level
- A Bachelor’s Degree From A Recognized University
President And Members Of The District Commission
- A Person Shall Not Be Qualified For Appointment As President, Unless
He Is, Or Has Been, Or Is Qualified To Be A District Judge.
- A Person Shall Not Be Qualified For Appointment As A Member Unless He Is Of Not Less Than Thirty-Five Years Of Age
- Possesses A Bachelor’s Degree From A Recognized University
- Is A Person Of Ability, Integrity, And Standing, And Has Special Knowledge And Professional Experience Of Not Less Than Fifteen Years In Consumer Affairs, Law, Public Affairs, Administration, Economics, Commerce, Industry, Finance, Management, Engineering, Technology, Public Health Or Medicine.
- At Least One Member Or The President Of The District Commission Shall Be A Woman.
Please Check Official Notification Before Apply Online at OJAS
- Preliminary Examination/ Elimination Test
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- General Category: Rs. 750/- + Bank Charge
- Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes and EWS Categories: Rs. 500/- + Bank Charge
- Payment Mode: “Print Application/ Pay Fee” Button, Provided on the web page of OJAS portal.
How to Apply Online For SCDRC Gujarat Recruitment 2021
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Pay Application.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Starting date for submission of Online Application||20-09-2021|
|Closing date for submission of Online Application||04-10-2021|
|Important Links : SCDRC Gujarat Recruitment|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|