Solar Rooftop Yojana Gujarat Last Date 2022-23 : In a major initiative, Govt.. of India, under the National Solar Mission has set a target of 1,00,000 MW power generation through solar energy in the country including 40,000 MW to be contributed through solar rooftops in various sectors. solar subsidy in up 2022 | solar rooftop price list | government solar panel scheme 2022 | solar rooftop calculator
Solar Rooftop System Cost in Gujarat – Latest News
SOLAR ROOFTOP SUBSIDY GUJARAT Central government will provide subsidy of 30% of total cost of the solar system and the state govt. would provide subsidy of Rs. 10,000 / kW (max. Rs. 20,000) for a given residential solar system. The complete details of the rooftop solar systems under Residential Solar Rooftop Yojana
Solar Rooftop Yojana – Gujarat Benefits
- 30% Subsidy For Installation Of Solar Panels By Government Of India
- Up To Rs. 10,000/Kw Subsidy By The Gujarat Government
- Reduced / Zero Electricity Bill: Generated Solar Electricity Will Be Adjusted Against Electricity Provided By Discom
Solar Rooftop Yojana – Gujarat Objectives
- To Promote Use Of Solar Energy
- To Reduce Pollution
- To Save Energy
Eligibility / Who Can Apply For Solar Rooftop Subsidy?
- The Solar System Is Installed Within The Premises Of The Service Connection, Either On The Roof Or On The Ground.
- The Solar System Is Of The Ownership Of The Consumer.
- The Premises Of The Solar Installation Is Of The Ownership Of The Consumer Of The Discom Or Is In The Legal Possession Of The Consumer.
- Solar Cells And Solar Modules Deployed In The Solar Rooftop System Shall Be Manufactured In India. I.E. Solar Cells And/Or Modules Of Non-Indian Origin Shall Not Be Eligible For Subsidy Under This Scheme.
- Only New Plant And Machinery Shall Be Allowed For Installation And Shall Not Be Shifted Anywhere Else.
Required Documents For Solar Rooftop Yojana – Gujarat
- Solar System Commissioning Report Signed By Vendor, Beneficiary, And Discom Officer
- Bill/Certificate Of Payment From Vendor For The Rooftop Solar System Setup
- Setup More Than 10kw: Certificate For Charging Permission By Cei
- Setup Less Than 10kw: Certificate Of Electrical Supervisor Or Contractor
- Joint Installation Report Which Provides About The Installation Signed By Beneficiary And Empaneled Vendor
- Note: Vendor Will Provide Most Of These Documents, You Need To Sign In. Vendor Only Need To Submit It To The Geda For Getting Subsidy. Applicant Just Need To Fill In The Form And Provider Signatures.
Gujarat Solar Rooftop Yojana Application Form & How To Apply?
- The Application For The Subsidy And Installation Of Rooftop Solar Pv System Can Be Done At The Geda Selected Vendors Only
- These Vendors Has Application Forms And The Application Can Be Done With Them Only
- Click Here For Authorised Solar Agency List To The Find List Of Geda Empaneled Vendors For Solar Rooftop Project
- Note: The Official List Of Approved Vendors Is Always Made Available On The Official Website Of Geda. Always Make Sure That These Vendors Only Can Provide The Government Subsidy
- Fill In The Form, Provide Other Documents Along With Signatures
- Returns The Duly Filled Form To The Vendor
- Make Sure That Your Make Payment Only For The Subsidized Amount And Not Full Amount
- For Maintenance Of The Solar Installation, The Vendor And Beneficiaries Need To Make An Agreement Of The Rs. 50 Stamp Paper
- The infographic below provides additional information on Surya Gujarat. For more information, visit – https://suryagujarat.ahasolar.in/
Residents of Gujarat can install rooftop solar power plants with I-SMART
I-SMART program will collect the interest data and provide it to the Government of Gujarat. This will help speed up the implementation process.
As per the letter no 318/33/2019-Grid Connected Rooftop, dated July 16, 2019 issued by MNRE, the benchmark cost for putting up a rooftop solar power plant in Gujarat will be Rs 54 Per W up to 10 kW, Rs 48 per W to the system of the sizes of 10 kW to 100 kW and Rs 45 per W for the solar PV system above the size of 100 kW. With the available subsidy, a beneficiary can avail a maximum subsidy of Rs 1,40,400 based on the MNRE benchmark costs.
SOLAR ROOFTOP SUBSIDY GUJARAT
The project will use the same model as Gandhinagar, namely, a PPP-based model that facilitates the installation of rooftop installations by private individuals investing in rooftop projects. Private rooftop project developers will be selected through competitive action. Developers will be responsible for leasing rooftops for a long period from private, residential, commercial and industrial rooftop owners.
Private rooftop owners will be invited to participate in the program and generate revenue by giving private project developers their rooftop leases. The benefits of rooftop leasing are known as green incentives.
This is a grid related program, in which a solar photovoltaic (SPV) system will be installed on the rooftop and connected to the electricity grid. Under this project, the Government of Gujarat has a target of installing PV installation on different types of rooftops, as shown in the following table in five cities in Gujarat.
Table 1: Details of the project and capacity addition
|ક્રમ નં.||શહેર||ડીસકોમ||ક્ષમતા વધારો (મેગાવોટ)|
Table 1: Package Details
|ક્રમ નં.||પેકેજ||શહેરો||ક્ષમતા (મે.વો.)|
|૧||એ||વડોદરા, મહેસાણા||૧૦ (૫ મે.વો. દરેક)|
The Gujarat government will select the developers to set up the SPV system on the roof of the house (residential, industrial, commercial and government / public buildings) through a transparent selection process. The selected project developer (RO) will oversee and manage the SPV arrangements. The project developers will sign a green incentive agreement with the property owners who are about to use the terrace for the SPV system. The rooftop owner will be awakened by means of a green incentive.
State subsidy of 40% shall be available for solar rooftop systems up to 3 kW; and 20 % for solar rooftop systems beyond 3 kW up to 10 kW, installed and commissioned by private residential consumers. Any capacity of solar rooftop system equal to or greater than 1 (one) kilowatt DC can be installed irrespective of the sanctioned load of the consumer; however, the subsidy shall be limited to a maximum capacity of 10 kW.
The capacity of Solar Panel system
Subsidy Rate Up to 3 KW 40% on the final cost
From 3 KW to 10 KW 20% on the final cost
- The solar system is installed within the premises of the service connection, either on the roof or on the ground.
- The solar system is of the ownership of the consumer.
- The premises of the solar installation is of the ownership of the consumer of the DISCOM or is in the legal possession of the consumer.
- Solar cells and solar modules deployed in the solar rooftop system shall be manufactured in India. i.e. Solar cells and/or Modules of Non-Indian Origin shall not be eligible for subsidy under this scheme.
- Only new plant and machinery shall be allowed for installation and shall not be shifted anywhere else.