Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2020
SSC CHSL Notification 2020-21 Released @ssc.nic.in, Staff selection Commission has released the SSC CHSL 2020-21 notification on November 6. Candidates can download the official SSC CHSL 2020 notification PDF from the SSC official website – www.ssc.nic.in. the small print mentioned within the SSC CHSL 2020 notification PDF are eligibility criteria, important dates, exam pattern and other details. Get direct link to download notification of the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) here.
SSC CHSL Notification 2020-21 Released @ssc.nic.in : As per the SSC CHSL notification 2020, candidates can apply for SSC CHSL exam 2021 from November 6 to December 15, 2020 from the official website. The regulation mentioned in notification of the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) is eighteen to 17 years.
Job Details : Exam Name: SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2020
Exam Name: SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2020
Educational Qualification & Other Details: Please Read Official Notification.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
• Dates for submission of online applications: 06-11-2020 to 15-12-2020
• Last date and time for receipt of online application: 15-12-2020 (23:30)
• Last date and time for making online fee payment: 17-12-2020 (23:30)
• Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 19-12-2020 (23:30)
• Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 21-12-2020
• Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 12-04-2021 to 27-04-2021
• Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): To be notified later
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here