SSC CPO Bharti 2022: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is conducting CPO Exam 2022. Candidates can check the important dates, qualifications, age limit, salary , application fee and other details here.
SSC CPO Bharti 2022 : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has uploaded the notification for 4300 posts of Sub Inspector under Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF). Graduates who fulfil the terms and conditions mentioned in SSC SI Notification can apply online on or before 30 August 2022 on ssc.nic.in. Out of the total, 228 vacancies are for 340 vacancies are for Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police and 3960 are for Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPF.
SSC will select the candidates on the basis of a Computer Based Exam (CBE) followed by the Physical Exam, Paper-II (English language & Comprehension) and a Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
The minimum educational qualification required to apply for SSC SI Recruitment 2022 is Graduation and the age of the candidates should be 20 to 25 years.
Students can check the exam pattern, and the important dates application process in the article below:
SSC CPO Bharti 2022 Details
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||4300 Posts|
|Post Name||CPO Sub Inspector (SI) And Delhi Police|
|Closing Date||30 August 2022|
SSC CPO Bharti 2022 Details Of Posts:-
(A) Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police-Male –
|Ex-Servicemen (Special Category)||06||03||01||02||0||12|
(B) Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police-Female –
(C) Sub-Inspector GD in Central Armed Police Force (CAPFs) –
|CAPFs||Gender||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total||Grand Total||ESM @10%|
Minimum Age: 20 years
Maximum Age: 25 years
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years|
Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 0/-
- Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police – Leve-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-)
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: – Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-)
Mode of Selection:
- Tier 1: Objective Computer-Based Test (online)
- Tier 2: Objective Computer-Based Test
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
How to Submit SSC CPO Form 2022 ?
- Go to the official website of SSC and register for the exam by clicking on the “Register Now‟ link provided in “Login” Section
- Add basic details, Additional details and contact details and Upload scanned image of passport size photograph and signature.
- After registration, Login to the online system through your Registration Number and password on the website of the Commission (https://ssc.nic.in).
- Click the ‘Apply’ link in ‘Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination 2022‟ Section under “Latest Notifications” tab.
- Fill the asked details
- Go through the declaration carefully and click on “I agree” check box if you accept the same. Fill up Captcha code.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you and submit the Application.
- Submit fee, if you are not exempted from payment of fee.
- When application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Provisionally’. You should take printout of the application form for their own records
SSC CPO 2022 Important Dates
|SSC CPO Bharti 2022 Notification||10 August 2022|
|SSC CPO Bharti 2022 Registration Starting Date||10 August 2022|
|SSC CPO Bharti 2022 Registration Starting Date||30 August 2022|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||30 August 2022|