SSC Recruitment 2022 Apply For 2065 Selection Posts : Staff Selection Commission, SSC every year conduct online examinations for recruiting eligible 10th pass, 12th pass, and graduates for various Selection Posts. SSC Selection Post Phase X will be conducted for Central Region, Eastern Region, Karnataka, Kerala Region, Madhya Pradesh Sub-Region, North Eastern Region, Northern Region, North Western Sub-Region, Southern Region & Western Region. For the year 2022, SSC has announced 2065 vacancies and other details along with SSC Selection Post Phase 10 Notification 2022 has been uploaded on 12th May 2022 at ssc.nic.in
- 1 SSC Recruitment Selection Post Phase 10 Notification 2022
- 2 SSC Recruitment Selection Post Phase 10 2022- Overview
- 2.1 SSC Recruitment Selection Post Phase 10 Vacancy 2022
- 2.2 SSC Recruitment Selection Post Phase 10 Vacancy Details
- 2.3 SSC Recruitment Selection Post Phase 10 Eligibility Criteria
- 2.4 Education Qualification (13/06/2022)
- 2.5 SSC Recruitment Selection Post Phase 10 Age Limit (as on 01/01/2022)
- 2.6 SSC Selection Post 2022 Recruitment Process
- 2.7 Salary
- 2.8 Application Fee
- 2.9 SSC Recruitment Selection Post 2022 Online Application
- 2.10 Steps to Apply for SSC Recruitment Selection Post Phase 10
- 2.11 Pre-requisite for SSC Recruitment Selection Post Application Form
- 2.12 Share this:
- 2.13 Related
SSC Recruitment Selection Post Phase 10 Notification 2022
The official notification for advertisement no. Phase-10/2022/Selection Posts have been released on 12th May 2022 on its official website at www.ssc.nic.in for various 10th pass, 12th pass, and graduate-level posts and the direct link to download the SSC Recruitment Selection Post Phase 10 Notification advertisement is provided below. The eligible candidates looking for job opportunities must not miss this golden opportunity to grab a government job. Till then check the details from SSC Selection Post Phase 10 notification pdf.
SSC Recruitment Selection Post Phase 10 2022- Overview
Go through the overview table for SSC Phase 10 Selection Post 2022 to have a brief about the recruitment drive.
|SSC Selection Post Phase 10 Recruitment 2022: Overview|
|Organisation||Staff Selection Commission, SSC|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
|Salary||Level 1 to 7 (Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 34800/-)|
SSC Recruitment Selection Post Phase 10 Vacancy 2022
A total of 2065 vacancies were announced for the 10th pass/12th pass/Graduate candidates for which the detailed vacancy has been notified in the detailed advertisement for SSC Selection Post Phase 10. Check the category-wise vacancy breakdown for SSC Selection Post Phase 10 from the below table.
SSC Recruitment Selection Post Phase 10 Vacancy Details
|Category||No. of Vacancy|
SSC Recruitment Selection Post Phase 10 Eligibility Criteria
The SSC Selection Post Phase 10 notification has been released for all level candidates, check the level-wise eligibility criteria from the below section.
Education Qualification (13/06/2022)
|Job Level||Education Qualification|
|Matric||Class 10th or High School pass from any recognised board in India|
|Intermediate||10+2 or passed Intermediate Exam from any recognised board in India|
|Graduate-level||Bachelor Degree in any field from any recognised University/Institution in India|
SSC Recruitment Selection Post Phase 10 Age Limit (as on 01/01/2022)
The minimum age to apply for SSC Selection Post Phase 10 exam is 18 years and the maximum age is 30 years. Check the post-wise age limit from the notification pdf for which the link has been provided above.
SSC Selection Post 2022 Recruitment Process
There will be three separate CBT of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions separately as per the education qualification of the post. The candidates have to qualify for the Computer Based Examination as the final merit list and selection is totally based on the marks scored by the candidates. Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test, etc., if required for the posts will be of a qualifying nature
The salary of various posts varies region-wise with various increments and perks associated with the job post from Level 1 to 7. The basic salary for Selection Posts ranges from Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 34800/- and the grade pay ranges from Rs. 1900/ to Rs. 4800/- as the post-wise salary is different but the range lies as mentioned before.
For the candidate belonging to the General category and OBC category an application fee of Rs 100/- is to be paid through either online or offline mode. The female or SC/ST category candidates are exempted from the application fee. Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan
SSC Recruitment Selection Post 2022 Online Application
Staff Selection Commission has started accepting online applications for Staff Selection Posts Phase-10/2022 from 12th May 2022 onwards. The last date for submitting the application form is 13th June 2022. The interested and eligible candidates can click on the below link and directly apply for Selection posts much before the last date to avoid any last-minute technical issues
Candidate should submit the original documents during the document verification.
- Educational Qualification certificate.
- Experience Certificate.
- Caste/Category certificate.
- If applicable, PWD certificate.
- ESM Certificate.
- No Objection Certificate.
- Applicants who claims change in name after matriculation on marriage/remarriage/divorce etc should submit the necessary documents.
|SSC Recruitment Selection Post 2022- Important Dates|
|SSC Selection Post Phase X Notification||12th May 2022|
|Online Application Starts||12th May 2022|
|Last date to Apply Online||13th June 2022 (11:00 pm)|
Steps to Apply for SSC Recruitment Selection Post Phase 10
Follow the steps mentioned below to register and apply for SSC Selection Post Phase 10 2022 exam:
- Visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission i.e. www.ssc.nic.in
- Click on “Register Now” appearing on the left side of the homepage to register yourself if you are applying for the first time by entering all the details asked like email id, contact number, name and other details.
- A Registration Number and password will be generated and will be sent to you in your registered mobile and email.
- Log in again using your Registration Number and Password by visiting the homepage.
- Click on the apply link in Phase-10/2022/selection posts examination.
- Fill in all the other details in the application form and click on submit button.
- Proceed to payment of SSC Selection Post 2022 application fee.
- Upload all the mentioned documents in the prescribed format and size.
- Attach disability Certificate Number, if you fall under benchmark disability.
- Take out the print of the application form and fee receipt for future use
Pre-requisite for SSC Recruitment Selection Post Application Form
- The candidate should keep their document ready for proof about their Board, Roll Number and Year of Passing the Matriculation (10th) Exam
- Scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format of dimensions between 20 KB to 50 KB
- Scanned signature in JPEG format with dimensions ranging between 10KB to 20 KB. For VH candidates, a thumb impression is allowed
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION : DOWNLOAD