Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana ; Special plans for girls – complete information
સુકન્યા સમૃદ્ધિ યોજનાની માહિતી | Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Scheme Overview
- “બેટી બચાવો બેટી પઢાઓ” અભિયાન અંતર્ગત ભારત સરકારે સુકન્યા સમૃદ્ધિ યોજના 22 મી જાન્યુઆરી, 2015 શરૂ કરી છે.
- આ યોજના આપણા દેશમાં બાળકીની સમૃદ્ધિ માટે લક્ષ્યાંકિત છે તેમના મુખ્ય ભાવિ ખર્ચ (જેવા કે શિક્ષણ અને લગ્ન) ના સમયે સહાય થવા માટે
SSY Scheme : If you haven’t opened an account yet, open it …
General information about the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana scheme
Betty Bachao to launch self-sufficiency and uplift of the country’s daughters – Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the Sukanya Enrichment Scheme in January 2015 in the Beta Padha campaign.
The PPF account is called the account which is opened for the girls under this scheme. An account can be opened in the name of the daughter at the bank or post office. The scheme is designed for the bright and secure future of the daughters.
Features of the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana scheme …
You can deposit at least 250 per year and a maximum of Rs.150,000. The interest rate of the account on the amount deposited is notified from time to time by the Finance Ministry of India. Interest rate is determined every financial year.
Under the new rule, 100% of the amount can be deducted on the marriage of the daughter. Taxes are exempt under 80-C on deposits. No interest is paid after the daughter turns 21.
How to open a plan account?
Visit the nearest bank or post office to get the Sukanya Enrichment Scheme form. Photograph the daughter and fill in the form details. Attach Xerox copy of all required documents. You can bring the form home and complete it and submit it later.
You can also download the scheme form from the MaruOjas.In website.
Document required for the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana plan
1. Form of the Sukanya Enrichment Scheme
2. 2 passport photographs of daughter and mother and father
3. Daughter’s birth certificate
4. Copy of Aadhaar card or other identification card of the mother or father
5. Proof of residence (electricity bill, ration card, driving license, election card, any one)
– With such a copy ..
Important Essentials …
If you forget to pay a year, you have to pay a penalty.
You can deposit money whenever you want during the year.
If you have two daughters, you can open two accounts. But even if you have more than two daughters, you can open at least two accounts.
Online deposit facility is also available.