UPSC Bharti 2022 | Job Name: Specialist Grade, Veterinary Officer & Other Post | Total Posts: 52 | Closing Date: 13-10-2022 | Download UPSC Job Notification at www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission has invites application from eligible candidates only through online mode to fill up the posts of Prosecutor in Serious Fraud Investigation Office, Specialist grade III, Assistant Professor and Veterinary officer. There are 52 posts will be assigned for afore said posts. Aspirants who are completed degree/Diploma/MBBS are eligible to apply for this UPSC SFIO Jobs. Aspirants who meet the prescribed eligibility norms, can be apply for UPSC Direct Recruitment. The last date for accepting of online application form through ORA Website on 13-10-2022. Aspirants read the full page to get the details about UPSC Jobs.
Applicants are advised to take printout of online application and submit the application before 14-10-2022. Candidates who are looking for central government jobs, can use this chance and apply through online mode. Aspirants whether in Government service / Government owned industrial /other similar organizations / private employment are requested to submit the application by online directly to the Commission. At the time of online application form candidates must upload the all supporting documents/certificate like date of birth, experience certificates, educational qualification details etc. During the interview candidates should carry the printout of online application, original documents along with self-attested copies etc. Belated application form and online form received without application fee will not entertained.
Overview UPSC Bharti 2022
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Advertisement Number||ADVERTISEMENT NO.18/2022|
|Job Name||Serious Fraud Investigation Office, Specialist grade III, Assistant Professor and Veterinary officer|
|Job Location||Anywhere In India|
|Pay Scale||Refer Advertisement|
UPSC Bharti 2022 Posts Details
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Serious Fraud Investigation Office||12|
|Specialist grade III||28|
SFIO, Specialist & Eligibility Condition UPSC Bharti 2022
- Candidates should possess the Graduate in any discipline/ Degree in Ayurveda Medicine/MBBS Degree/Diploma from a University established by law.
- Prosecutor in Serious Fraud Investigation Office: 30 Years
- Specialist grade III: 40 years
- Assistant Professor: 50 years/48 years
- Veterinary officer: 35 years
- Candidates’ selection will be made through interview/Recruitment Test
- Applicants are to be pay Application fee Rs. 25
- No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates
- Application fee will be paid for SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card
- Notification Released Date: 23-09-2022
- Last Date for submission of Online application form: 13-10-2022
Submission of Application
- Those who satisfies the eligibility condition they can be apply through online mode.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022
- Go to official website at www.upsc.gov.in
- Click Recruitment>>Recruitment Advertisement.
- Find the Recruitment Advertisement No: 18/2022
- Download the notification and read the eligibility condition carefully.
- Back to the page, click online application form.
- Enter all mandatory information in online application form.
- Verify your details and then submit the online form.
- Candidates are required to take printout of online form.
Apply Online Form : https://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php
UPSC Bharti 2022 Official Notification : Download