Gujarat government has launched new yojna vidhva sahay yojana form in Gujarat, in this post, vidhva shaya form pdf available, you can download vidhwa pension form pdf in this list and fill in form and submit Gujarat government portal,
vidhwa pension form link is available in this post you can printout form and submit now
vidhva sahay yojana form in Gujarat PDF Download
Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2020
Through the implementations of the Gujarat vidhva Pension Sahay Scheme, the financial funds will be provided to all of the widows of the Gujarat state. The importance of this scheme is that it will provide financial funds to all of the widows who want to provide for their family but they are not able to provide because of lack of education or because they belong to below the poverty line group. The incentive will be provided to all of the Widows so that they have a healthy lifestyle in the near future and they can also carry forward their child’s education.
Objective of Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana
The main objective of the government behind this scheme is to help the widow women who need help financially to live after the death of husband. To boost up their confidence and help to live better life.
Benefits Of Vidhva Sahay Pension Yojana
There are many benefits of the Gujarat vidhva Sahay Yojana and one of the main benefits is the availability of financial funds which will be directly transferred into the bank account of the beneficiaries. The scheme is a 100% government-funded scheme that is no beneficiaries we have to give any amount of money from their own pocket. Every and each penny which will be distributed to the beneficiaries is coming directly from the government of Gujarat state.
Certified copy of evidence
- Applicant’s Application (As per Annexure-1/2)
- Affidavit (As per Appendix R / 2)
- Income Certificate (as per Annexure 5/1)
- Certificate of Widowhood (as per Appendix 1/3)
- Example of death of applicant’s husband
- In case of non-availability of applicant (widow’s) birth certificate or School Living Certificate, either the instance of the official of the Government Hospital / Civil Hospital.
- Certificates regarding applicant’s educational qualifications.
- Mayan heirs’ generation
- Applicants in the age group of 3 to 8 years, give a letter of invitation to the Talatisari regarding the involvement of any government in the training of any recognized trade.
- Certificate for not marrying again. (Performed as Talatisree in July of every year.)
- Examples of officers having the appropriate authority to apply if they have a son over 2 years of age but are physically handicapped or mentally unstable, suffer life imprisonment.
- The applicant must show the identification mark on his body.
The following documents are required if you are applying for the Gujarat vidhava Sahay Yojana:-
- Domicile certificate
- Affidavit (As per Appendix 2/3)
- Income Certificate(As per Appendix 3/4)
- Husband’s Death Certificate(as per Appendix 3/4)
- Age proof
- Birth certificate
- Matric certificate
- School Living Certificate
- Any government-issued ID in which age is specified
- In case don’t have any of the above you can submit age proof from the medical officer of a government hospital / civil hospital.
- Education certificate
Download the Vidhava Sahay Yojana Form Gujarat in PDF format using the link given below.